ULZZANG MANIA

Guest adorable_babyz

hi people hi!! I talked to aerim ^-^ u kno inho's ex right? u all kno who she is right? lolz...she is so sweet omg I wanna kiss her ^__^ lolz she so nice and polite and normal lolz I like her shes cool =P

aerim?? oo yea.. i remember once wen i use to anti her cuz she played my hubby inho..

but since u said dat she's nice.. mayb she is nice.. ;) .. well u can't juz judge due to sumtink like dat huh..

but that was the time wen i use to be like :angry: aerim... but i guess that wa juz the past -___-^

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *rashiDah

Reminds me of Hero... maybe it's just me..

LOL. I didn't notice that till you pointed it out; but your right. xD

aerim?? oo yea.. i remember once wen i use to anti her cuz she played my hubby inho..

but since u said dat she's nice.. mayb she is nice.. ;) .. well u can't juz judge due to sumtink like dat huh..

but that was the time wen i use to be like :angry: aerim... but i guess that wa juz the past -___-^

I remember a lot of ppl were, *back in the day* LOL.

Guest blue_echo80

who in here IS Korean? xD

i'm chinese. :]

I'm Filipino... ^_^

anywayz, i finally caught up (290 to 329) and the thread is a bit dead right now but well i bet tomorrow, this will grow into gazillion of pages...

thank you to those lovely soompiers who supply us those eye-candies like some kind of addiction tro be quenched...

heheheh!!

gotto go!!! take care you all!!!

- melai ;)

Guest xEvil Veggie

gahhh... im STILL like... :angry: die aerim die...

how could she hurt inho like that T_T

lol i dont think shes that pretty...

Guest wishesdocometrue99

Sang Eun's new pics

he just posted it >.<

he such a dork xp

134196969542.jpg

#. 여기서문제?! 이사람은 누구일까요?

(맞추는사람은 선물로 뽀뽀)

^ someone translate it please ^^

IMG111511926958750.jpg

i think this ^pic is hot, 1st pic of him smoking ?? i have nothing against smoker, i like that pic style and because Lee Sangeun is in it, he lool hawt <3333

crez...cyworld, and me upload

남자는.

담배를 핀다고해서,

혹은 술을 잘마신다고해서,

혹은 싸움을 잘한다고해서,

혹은 폼나서...

강한남자 인것은 아니다.

진짜 강한남자란,

내면에 존재함인것이다.

[출처 - 이쁜선희누나홈피]

^i saw those word under his pic, can some translate it into English please, lol i want to know what it means >.<

Guest MaryMagdalin

HAHahhah

i`m more like

you H** aerim!

anyway

she`s cute

is it true she got urgery for her bags?

she put sponge there or something?

maybe an anti-fan made that up haha

Guest LoveHLi

OMG! those are some hot lse pictures! especially the smoking one! *drool* hahahaha...in the first one he looks like an old man! lmao!

the thread is dying! it only grew 2 pages since i got off yesterday! hahahaha....i'll be right back with pictures! mwahahahah! :lol:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

she might have been a bad girlfriend at one point but None of you know what kinda boyfriend he was. just cuz he looks all cute and nice doesn't mean anything. ;) Im actually happy she cheated on him, I hope he got his ignorant lil ego crushed. B)

edit//

no she didn't get surgery, if you look at most of female ulzzang like jungmi unnie they both have bags under their eyes, they just don't photoshop those out and jungmi doesn't PS at all.

Guest LoveHLi

ah....so slow today....i'm back with pictures....

최동법/choi dong bub?...correct me if i'm wrong ^_^;

i think someone posted his pictures up once...i remember seeing the first picture ...wasn't he like someone's friend or something...i can't remember...

dzfgsftj.jpg

yunjjong087_189.jpg

xxsiamxx_490.jpg

xxsiamxx_489.jpg

jgkfy.jpg

gktqk805_19.gif

drnsr_72.jpg

credits: me and naver

Guest mz_yoone3k

she might have been a bad girlfriend at one point but None of you know what kinda boyfriend he was. just cuz he looks all cute and nice doesn't mean anything. ;) Im actually happy she cheated on him, I hope he got his ignorant lil ego crushed. B)

edit//

no she didn't get surgery, if you look at most of female ulzzang like jungmi unnie they both have bags under their eyes, they just don't photoshop those out and jungmi doesn't PS at all.

how do you kno that inho is ignorant? btw...can peepo post up pictures of aerim? from what i read so far, shes inhos ex buh i wanna know how she looks like =D please and thank you

Hi people ^-^ ..I went through all these pages before I posted in here ^^ I guess most of you live in korea right??

nahh.. haha. i wish. i cant even speak korean T_T

Guest LoveHLi

@ JuYon52: hahaha...nope! we're from all parts of the world. i'm from california baby! yeah! hahahaha! :lol: only some soompiers live in korea (lucky people!)....many are from the u.s., malaysia, philippines, china, thailand, australia, ect... and we're are all cool... B) lmao! ^_^

@baby--s: THANKS FOR THE WOO SUK PICTURES! *nose bleed*

천시우/ chun si woo...i don't know how to romanize his last name! someone help! i only got his first name... nvm! lisa posted some pictures of him a few pages back...

this guy is pretty meh~ too...but he looks hot at some angles! XD

yunjjong087_197.jpg

xxsiamxx_372.jpg

vioiioiioiv_7.jpg

uso88_9.jpg

peach0202_61.jpg

lure__63.jpg

jihe201_59.jpg

dlguswjd2526_70.jpg

asd8905_29.jpg

angel745_65.jpg

credits: me and naver

edit 11.18.2005++sorry! i deleted this picture from my photobucket account...

Guest Hello! Project

I don't know if anyone saw my request for Mikki pics.....bbut...does anyone have Mikki's pics, without her boyfriend? Nice, and clear ones without her little trademark covering her face, lol.

Archived