ULZZANG MANIA

Guest vanillax33

lol chris yang is cute..he is korean?? no right??

and i think minwoo and mira used to date if not now :D

he's korean ^^; his korean name is yang joon kyu =)

lol minwoo and mira will make a HOT and awesome couple,, =D

thank you aznbaby69_79 <33

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! UNSEEN YANG JOON KYU PICTURES!!!! (well..atleast by me!!! >.<) HE'S SOOO HOTT!!!! --drooling--! i seriously love him to death because he was like THE first uhljjang dude that i saw that i thought was f*ckin' sexy!!! uhh..excluding KKR!! haha..

THANK YOU SOOO F*CKIN' MUCH FOR THOSE PICTURES OF HIM!!!!

haha..and i LOVE mikki too!! she is my favorite girl uhljjang!!!

Guest tklovex3

i love that hat by the way i don't know what brand though :[ i love graffitti hats

LOL but its just inho..because...yeah inho rocks XDD

his blonde and copper look..

i don't like his blonde look at all but he is sooooo cute with his copper hair!! look at those cheeks ^__^** *poke*

i think he looks best with black hair. omgosh so hot! *faints*

Why Can't America Have Pretty Phones Like That ?? If You Think About It ... Phones In America Are Sooo~ Ugly !!

we do. that phone is OLD anyways.. my cousin had it.

hahah they do sell them here in us.

i can get hyori`s anycall phone for 250$

expensive...that`s why i haven`t gotten it yet haha

i want hyunbin`s phone more T__T;;

OMG i know right?! you mean hyunbin's phone from samsoon???? that phone is beautiful.... and which anycall phone are you talking about? the one she uses in anyclub??? that one's hot. lol

Guest LoveHLi

this guy is also a camwho.re too! hella pictures of him on naver! but they're can only be one true camwho.re and that title is taken by the one and only KIM KYUNG ROK! XD

이윤근/lee yun keun? i don't think i romanized his name right...correct me if i'm wrong ^_^

yunjjong087_126.jpg

yunjjong087_125.jpg

yunjjong087_119.jpg

yunjjong087_118.jpg

yunjjong087_116.jpg

yunjjong087_115.jpg

yseh0105_18.jpg

xxsiamxx_663.jpg

xxsiamxx_655.jpg

xxsiamxx_553.jpg

to be continued!

credits: me and naver!

xxsiamxx_552.jpg

xxsiamxx_551.jpg

xxsiamxx_547.jpg

win_1148_107.jpg

tato880424_89.jpg

s2zombi_101.jpg

klajsg.jpg

kdmlove7_72.jpg

jihe201_21.jpg

godboom_285.jpg

to be continued!

godboom_261.jpg

godboom_260.jpg

godboom_88.jpg

godboom_87.jpg

fghfgk.jpg

cghmhj.jpg

borayosap_120.gif

ase5ymjnj.jpg

aq34h.jpg

01192507290_16.jpg

one more!

13414125_279.jpg

if you guys want more of 이윤근/lee yun keun? just ask! ^_^ there's a lot of him!

i think he'll look cuter if he smiled....his expressions are too serious so it makes him meh~

Guest miranduh

^omg he is kinda cute once you look at him longer haha like this dopey look

\(O3O)/

like that HAHAHAH

but his eyebags can't be hidden O_O!! wow

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha..same here! when i first saw him i was like 'meh~he's okay'...and then i started saving and looking at him and he became 'oh he's cute'...i think if he smiles more he'll look cuter....he's too serious looking...

OMG! I FINALLY WATCHED THAT THINGY WITH MINWOO ON YAHOO! HE'S SO HOT IN THERE! it was sad because his friend got with the girl he liked but the other girl liked him and they ended up together at the end! that was so cute! his smile just made me melt! *nose bleed*

where's the rest of the people?!? it's so dead today! lmao!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

-----

my GOODNESS! I WAS THINKING THE SAME EXACT THING!

they seem soo...close o.O

but they are very cute together. both are f'ing good looking =]

they used to date, I think like 2 or maybe 3 years ago, she used to write about it, don't you guys read the ulzzangs diary thing on cyworld? =P I thought you guys were supposed to be insane fan girls! lolz ^__^ I dont know why they broke up,

I remeber her writting they weren't on the same page =P they must have not been getting along..but they do look really cute together ^^ I think they would have a really cute baby lolz =P

edit//

Hi Nao~^__^

Guest babossagaji

I finally chatted wid Naoki!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

He's so much better than the other Naoki from skool...heheh

He's so funny too...it was fun trying to guess who i was...hehehe.

Guest miranduh

^hahahaha..same here! when i first saw him i was like 'meh~he's okay'...and then i started saving and looking at him and he became 'oh he's cute'...i think if he smiles more he'll look cuter....he's too serious looking...

hahaha yeah!! lol when you get more post :P i demand it!! hahahaha JKJK..

they used to date, I think like 2 or maybe 3 years ago, she used to write about it, don't you guys read the ulzzangs diary thing on cyworld? =P I thought you guys were supposed to be insane fan girls! lolz ^__^ I dont know why they broke up,

I remeber her writting they weren't on the same page =P they must have not been getting along..but they do look really cute together ^^ I think they would have a really cute baby lolz =P

LOL iwish i can't even read korean unless mira wrote her entries in english

and yeah i was saying that they would make super uhljjang babies hahaha :P

Guest vanillax33

this guy is also a camwho.re too! hella pictures of him on naver! but they're can only be one true camwho.re and that title is taken by the one and only KIM KYUNG ROK! XD

이윤근/lee yun keun? i don't think i romanized his name right...correct me if i'm wrong ^_^

lol he is a camwh.re =P but i agree,, kkr is the true camwh.re xP

you romanized his name right,,,, it can also be lee yoon geun,, haha i haven't seen this guy for ages,,

yuppp,, he should smile more,, he looks dead serious in most pics O____O;;

Archived