ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ynnaone210

some pictures of these people make them seem like wannabe celebs or something lol...like if someone like hyori went walking around somewhere she'd had pictures taken of her in every angle and imda seems to have someone, probably a friend or boyfriend? take pictures of her like that xD very strange lol...you'd think she'd just get serious with modeling or something so her poor friends wouldn't have to take her picture everytime they're together ;O.o

Guest babyN_xxs

some pictures of these people make them seem like wannabe celebs or something lol...like if someone like hyori went walking around somewhere she'd had pictures taken of her in every angle and imda seems to have someone, probably a friend or boyfriend? take pictures of her like that xD very strange lol...you'd think she'd just get serious with modeling or something so her poor friends wouldn't have to take her picture everytime they're together ;O.o

LOL :lol: i agree! They just normal ppl who have pretty surgery faces who go online alot and have ppl look at there blog, but then again sometimes kids idolize them cuz they actually get to talk to them through cyworld. But i know what u mean, having there friends carrying those big heavy chunky cameras. i think thats what they do on there spare time only tho, like when they r dressed up and going out, they will probably be like "hey lets go take pictures me so i can update my site" but then again, they are very cool to look at

Guest alainachen_604

Wow i love new mikki <3

so cute && I really like sua's outfit ^_^

new song mira is soo adorableee :D

I love OH JUNG KYU and his gf they are really

cute together :lol:

anymore of jung joo ah? or whatever her real name is x)

Guest Chibi-Dayo

OMG. That Park TaeJun guy is soo hot, he looks kinda like Yamapi, doesn't he?! o_O In some of his pics.. ahhhh~~<3 LOVEE! XD

Guest janetjpg

hi i'm kinda new to this ulzzang thread

but i know who the ulzzangs are (:

eek LCH is so adorable in his pictures

and mikki&sua's style are so cute!

thanks to all the people who upload the pictures =)

^is he her new bf? *confused because they all look the same to me XD*

U Sung is SIMBA <3

simba's real name is yoosung (u sung)

lol =P

Guest dhaddicted

He moved to soeul a month ago and now he's a model of some store there.

He knw mikki and became her good friend already.

as we can see from their comment to each other on cyworld

LCH becomes good friends with many allzzangs today after he moved to soeul just only 1 month.

Guest chocomilo

thanks for the new mikki and sua's pics...

totally adores them...

IMO, they had this different X factor that made them stand out from the rest.....

<3<3

anyway, can anyone please post up some of mikki and sua's un-ps pics???

i am just curious how they'll look like....without ps...

Archived