ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

anyone has a cyword?..i did something with clouds and i want to post it on sangeun page..XD...

unnie you could burn it on a cd come over to my house and upload it here...faster?..wtf i could just talk to you on aim....

kkr2.gif

they resized it...this was the gif that made me loved him!!

that was the first ulzzang .gif that i saw. i was like..WHOA HOTT GUY. ^____^

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

i was just kidding about the still finding him hot even when he's rotting...lmao! i may be crazy, but i'm not THAT crazy...

yeah that gif was the one that made me fall in love with him too...he's so cute in there...he looks like a cute little kid... :lol:

Guest vanillax33

i like kkr's hair brown the most. in some of the pictures he took with his frens...his hottness made them look butt ugly haha

LOL,, not with eunbyul,, it made him look even cuter ahahaha,,

Guest LoveHLi

well, at least we know that he's not conceited and wants to hang out with only hot looking people...he has ugly friends too...just like inho does...lmao :lol: but they are some lucky people! being able to hang out with them and stuff! man! i wish i was one of their friends...if i were i would be one of the uglier friends...lmfao!

lol

the pic that KKR took with PEB made them look like brothers or something =X

Guest 2partsvodka

nope....eunbyul looks hotter wit him......

but the....it makes eunbyul looks like a kid standing next to kyungrok...lol...

well, at least we know that he's not conceited and wants to hang out with only hot looking people...he has ugly friends too...just like inho does...lmao :lol: but they are some lucky people! being able to hang out with them and stuff! man! i wish i was one of their friends...if i were i would be one of the uglier friends...lmfao!

agree....because hanging out wit hot ppl tend to make u look like your the best...cough...ugly ppl have great as personality...and friendship...^^

Guest vanillax33

lol

lol really? i guess its because of the similar hairstyle and clothes,, they're both wearing necklaces too,, hehe cute,,

that's what i meant ^^;; i didn't mean kkr looking cute with eunbyul,, its the other way around

Guest alicimoo

lol

are you takling about the pic where both their hair stand up like |||||| ? :lol:

Guest miranduh

^hahha OMG PEBxKKR pictures together were soooo funnay :P

that's it for now...there's a lot more of him...including gifs and pictures that him/other people designed and put all those stuff on...there's a ton more...but for now it'll end until he posts new pictures again...until that day! MY JOB IS DONE! HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY LITTLE TREAT! *nose bleed*....lmfao! yeah, i know i have to no life :lol:

THE END MY FRIENDS...

until he posts pictures again! ^_^

FINALLY I'M DONE! THAT WAS LIKE 300++++ PICTURES OF HIM! *nose bleed*....that was so hot!

YOU FRIKKIN ROCK *nosebleeds and passes out* hahah

i did that once with Minwoo's cyworld. i went through all the pages clicking and saving his pics. lol but Minwoo isn't as big of a camwhore as KKR XD

maybe you should do a minwoo tribute ;D

Guest LoveHLi

agree....because hanging out wit hot ppl tend to make u look like your the best...cough...ugly ppl have great as personality...and friendship...^^

hahahaha...true! wouldn't i be lucky to have them as my friends...*sigh* i'd be the best friend they'll ever have...i'll never leave their side for one second! lmfao! i'm just kidding!

are you takling about the pic where both their hair stand up like |||||| ? :lol:

yea that pic XDD

@Mir, lmao maybe i should but probably not today X)

Guest alicimoo

yea that pic XDD

xD i hated those pics. their hair were...HORRIBLE looking. =_=

i'm obsessed about hairstyle, and their hair was like putting a knife through my heart. haha :lol:

Guest vanillax33

i just noticed something...

i've never really know what PEB looks like -o-...okay excuse my bad grammars

like you never saw a pic of him? O____O;;

eunbyul looks like this;

94505510825415679tn.jpg

Guest miranduh

^

^REALLLY? PEB IS ABOUT THE CUTEST ONE THERE IS XDDD he looks like he is 8!! so adorable xDD

LOL okay ;D

xD i hated those pics. their hair were...HORRIBLE looking. =_=

i'm obsessed about hairstyle, and their hair was like putting a knife through my heart. haha :lol:

HAHA i know bad hair=nono

Archived