ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

KKR only did 1 movie , right ? If not what is the other pleaz ^__^

know other ulzzang who acted in a movie ? if yes who and what movie !

PHB did wishing stairs and ummm namji's gonna be in a movie soon and, song mira is actually trying to sign with YG for acting and maybe singing and some other ulzzang is doing a Break dacing movie I forget her name though ^^ Imda's tyring to get into music and fashion.

Guest vanillax33

^ so quick , thank ya :lol:

lol,, you're welcome ^^

PHB did wishing stairs and ummm namji's gonna be in a movie soon and, song mira is actually trying to sign with YG for acting and maybe singing and some other ulzzang is doing a Break dacing movie I forget her name though ^^ Imda's tyring to get into music and fashion.

song mira trying for yg?? oo i hope she gets to be with yg later on =) i can see imda in fashion but music? oooo,, awesome ;) thanks for the info ^^

^thank ^^

I am going to wait for that b4 sleeping ^^

o_O u guys are EXPERTs , lol put that in ur CV EXPERTs in ULZZANG STUFF .... ;)

thanks a lot u rock :wub:

I don't want Imda in Music she remind me of Lexy ... just do Fashion Imda >.< pretty pleaz ^_^

Guest 2partsvodka

lol,, you're welcome ^^

song mira trying for yg?? oo i hope she gets to be with yg later on =) i can see imda in fashion but music? oooo,, awesome ;) thanks for the info ^^

wow.....ullzzangs are just becoming stars..............=_=

............................where is that Yoonsub guy???

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the legacy Kim Kyung Rok!!!!!!!!!!!

<3..................you know what i think??

Kyung Rok......might just become one of the legendary ullzzang of Korea...

i mean seriously.......this guy is just whoa...and wow...and aww.............

Guest mz_yoone3k

wooow...you can have more oppurtunities when you become a famous pretty face? imda wud make a good fashion designer

^ so hot *_*

ah it is his lip piercing ....

when I saw it I though was lighting or whatever , took me 5 sec to realize ;)

yeah furrrrrrst :lol:

u came back Hli not serious at all -__-

Guest vanillax33

I don't want Imda in Music she remind me of Lexy ... just do Fashion Imda >.< pretty pleaz ^_^

she reminds me of lexy too lolz I wonder if she can sing ^^

lol she does,, i would be her fan if her music was similar to lexy's,, lol ^^;

oo never seen this before,, black & white ksh ^^ hot,,

Guest Squirrely

Thank you sooo much, aznbaby69_79!! *0* KKR was one of the first uhlzzang I ever saw~ He's also one of my favorite. :D

Even though I think he looks better in black/brown/etc hair then with the bright 'Vanilla'Gakuto hair, he's still so cute!

Does anyone know what's going on in the picture with him and the other guy sleeping on the beach? fanserviceee!! XD

Guest LoveHLi

wow.....ullzzangs are just becoming stars..............=_=

............................where is that Yoonsub guy???

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the legacy Kim Kyung Rok!!!!!!!!!!!

<3..................you know what i think??

Kyung Rok......might just become one of the legendary ullzzang of Korea...

i mean seriously.......this guy is just whoa...and wow...and aww.............

i agree! :lol::lol::lol: ....

hahahah...funny soniya! lmao! of course i came back!...this is my second home and my second lover! :wacko::lol:

TT_TT Naoki didn't answer me I even bolded ittt and made it bigger and PURPLE TT_TT maybe he only look for pic ? or was too lazy to answer me ... Well I am hurt TT__TT Ur pics r healing me Hli and Lisa ....

well actually it is KKR hotness and KHS euh hot ,cute (everything) ness

Hli sometime I wonder if ulzzang weren't made ONLY for u , nobody can love them as much as I euh U do .....( a way to thank u for posting KKR :lol:)

QUESTION : Do u always refresh the page to see if there is new post , or it does it on his own ?_?

really? cool, i hope Mira gets in YG X)

Archived