ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tklovex3

asdasd16762ct.jpg

dude you guys.. that does not look like inho! it looks more like so ji sub. doesn't it??? unless it was in his cyworld or something.. does he even have one? *sighh im so not caught up in this ulzzang thing yet. haha

Guest LoveHLi

^it's his profile picture on his cyworld....

brb with more! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! lmfao!

kkr20030910.jpg

kkr20030922.jpg

kkr20030922a.jpg

kkr20030922b.jpg

kkr20030922c.jpg

kkr20030922d.jpg

kkr20030922e.jpg

kkr20030922f.jpg

kkr20031000.jpg

kkr20031000a.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

kkr20031005.jpg

kkr20031005a.jpg

kkr20031005b.jpg

kkr20031005c.jpg

kkr20031005d.jpg

kkr20031005e.jpg

kkr20031005f.jpg

THE YEAR OF 2004...

kkr20040000.jpg

kkr20040209.jpg

kkr20040209a.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...

Guest mz_yoone3k

O_O thats A LOT of camwhoring. but hes the best camwhore. he looks like an alive anime character XD tehe. some of those pictures are the hottest ones i saw of him =]

Guest Cerulean

^

^ YOU KICK A$s!! thnx tonnes

SHIRLEE'S EX-PERPETRAL LOVE UHLZZANGZ

girl: song mira -- she shoots her new photos weirdly, I think she look better from the side.

guy: KKR USED TO BE ON THE LIST. but I crossed him out, HE'S TO SEKC TO NOT BE LOVED!

SHIRLEE'S PERPETURAL LOVE UHLZZANGZ

girl: Kim Namji -- what can I say??? she's pretty

LEE SANG AH!!! -- always the best

guy: KKR!!! YEAH KKR IS LIKE THE SEKCIEST GUY ON EARTH!! MY LOVE FOR KKR IS NEVER-ENDING!

PEB!!! too bad our monkey boy never shoots picz anymore. he's so cute!!!!!!

who's your obession???

Guest LoveHLi

i think i've posted enough for this page...waiting for the next page to start...because if i keep posting then this page will lag really bad...especially on slow computers like mine! lmao!

Guest nghister

dude you guys.. that does not look like inho! it looks more like so ji sub. doesn't it??? unless it was in his cyworld or something.. does he even have one? *sighh im so not caught up in this ulzzang thing yet. haha

as an extremely obsessive fan of the uber hot so ji sub ( . .. . no im not proud . . .), i am 200% sure that this is so ji sub. because its also on so ji sub's official site. :D

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

as an extremely obsessive fan of the uber hot so ji sub ( . .. . no im not proud . . .), i am 200% sure that this is so ji sub. because its also on so ji sub's official site. :D

agreed :rolleyes:

Guest bitememonster

uhms. can someone please post up lee sang eun pics?? i need some for my fic!! ohh and please have them in a big size?? please and thank you!!!!

<3 star

Archived