ULZZANG MANIA

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^___^ love her style .. it`s so unique.

kim kyung rok no.1 uhljjang...

agreed ... number one uhljjang.

Mikki. [OLD PICS] I thought i'd post these 'cos the first pic reminded me of Inho and she had odd hair. xD

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/cdw7/8742.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/cdw7/yellow3559.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/cdw7/winter17457.jpg

^___^ inho hair. so cool!~

KKR replied to me (on cyworld ^^)

what I wrote..(translated to english)

what he wrote..

WOW! HE TALKED TO YOU!? YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! T^T I WiSH HE TALKED TO ME. AAAHHH!~ SO LUCKY!

~*~*~

hehe .. so happy .. there`s so school today. or tomorrow. ^____^ four day weekend!~ full of uhljjangs & ... SAT work T-T

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

Do you guys think KKR would join soompi if I asked him? lolz his english isnt so good but he can translate this site into korean right? =O I think Im gonna ask him lolz ^-^

Guest mz_yoone3k

Do you guys think KKR would join soompi if I asked him? lolz his english isnt so good but he can translate this site into korean right? =O I think Im gonna ask him lolz ^-^

THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

Guest LoveHLi

^HURRAY! i bet when he sees this thread he's going to laugh at us and then tell his friends and then they're all going to have a big make-fun-of-us laughing party....lmao! nvm! don't mind me...i'm just going :wacko:

Guest mz_yoone3k

^HURRAY! i bet when he sees this thread he's going to laugh at us and then tell his friends and then they're all going to have a big make-fun-of-us laughing party....lmao! nvm! don't mind me...i'm just going :wacko:

they probly dunt know enough english words to make fun of us. so its all good =D hahah as long as he knows the words, "take pictures" and "post pictures", we'll get along finee =]

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

*gasp* i would love you!!!~~~ my number one uhljjang, here on this site. ^o^ it`s a dream come true *day dreaming* haha .. yeah .. him & his friends would probably laugh at us for being gaga over him. -______-" i hope he joins *crosses fingers*

^yeah park han byul is reallyyy pretty. if i saw her walking on the streets, i would do a double take. even though imma girl XD

haha.. i`d be like :o & run to my friends and say `i just saw my favorite girl uhljjang!!! aren`t you guy happy for me!?` & they`ll be like <_< `get away from us`*sob sob*

Guest KPxAngelTears12

kk I wrote to KKR again and explained to him how to register on here =P he should reply in a few weeks..months..days whenever lolz hes random like that ;)

Guest KPxAngelTears12

MY FAV GIRL UHLJJANG PARK HAN BYUL!!!!!

she is SUCH a jean ji hyun look a like

both so pretty!

191972185_l.jpg

I wonder if her and JJH are related or atleast have met because its really freaky how they look so much alike =O

Guest LoveHLi

^yeah i also think phb's pretty...but who is that girl you guys says she looks like...i don't think i've seen a picture of her before...is she an actress?

v*waves* hi nao! i see you down there!

Guest LoveHLi

WARNING:YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE LEGACY OF THE GREATEST ULZZANG ALIVE

Well, he is in my opinion...MWAHAHAHA...he's one of my no.1 favorite ulzzangs...so be prepared...if you're not in love with him now, i'll make sure you fall in love with him (or just his looks) now or with him (or his look) back then...either way...you'll come to like him as much as i do...*SQUEALS*...HERE WE GO!

i'm pretty sure most of you guys has seen all of these pictures, especially if you downloaded lisa's zipped folder of him (i don't know if she has all of them in there, but i'm pretty sure she does :D )...but if you're like me and your computer is too too slow to download her folders or you're new here and haven't heard or seen lisa's uploaded zipped folders of ulzzangs' pictures (i don't know what pages, but if you want to go back like 80-150 pages back..you'll probably find them XD)...you're in for a treat! you'll see his transformation from his look in 2003 to now...

all of these pictures are either dated with the date that he took the pictures or the date that he posted the picture up or has unknown (because i don't know when he took it) on it...the date/unknown is in the url...if you want to know when he took/post it...look at the url (or visit his cyworld)...the months and day might be wrong on most but the years are correct...mwahahahaha! there's a lot of pictures of him coming up right now! NOW, HERE WE GO! :P ...credits goes to cyworld, me, rok-star.net, and other soompiers who posted his pictures in the old thread and here in the new thread! hopefully no one's computer crashes and burn from hottness overload...XDD :wacko: <---me

THE LEGACY OF KIM KYUNG ROK: 2003 - PRESENT...

THE YEAR 2003: THE BEGINNING OF AN ULLZANG......hahahaha...yeah i know i'm retarded...XDDD

kkr2003.jpg

kkr200301.jpg

kkr200301a.jpg

kkr200301b.jpg

kkr200301c.jpg

kkr200301d.jpg

kkr200301e.jpg

kkr200301f.jpg

kkr200308.jpg

kkr200308a.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED...woosaaa..hottness overload! XDDD

kk I wrote to KKR again and explained to him how to register on here =P he should reply in a few weeks..months..days whenever lolz hes random like that ;)

I hope he'll come here! Even if he doesn't understand anything, he can just write in Korean and you'll translate to us, right? :P

Archived