ULZZANG MANIA

Guest blue_echo80

^LOL well their names do rhyme!

melaiunni@..yeah probably lol but she wouldnt look bad with one anyway ^-^!!

yes she wouldnt ^_^ belly peircing: something i cannot go through... maybe a tattoo or two, earpiercings, nose piercing and lip piercing, i will do that in a heartbeat *thinking miyavi now* but belly button piercing: never mind!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/mrz...gs/mikki-20.jpg

i agree... her side profile looks nice ;)

speaking of piercings, question: is Woosuk (?) the ulzzang that has a lip piercing aside from kim sun hee?

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_echo80

^^^^maybe, hehehe!!!

weird but cute!!!

gotta go now... it's bye-bye time now and have to go home (7:50 pm HK Std time GMT+8)...

no internet at home... *too addictive*... just in the work place....

till tomorrow...

bye, dongsengs!!!

^ Byebye~ ^^

I'm supposed to be either revising for exams or sleeping, but here I am online. Ugh, I need to smash my laptop or something.. no, it'll be a waste~ T.T

=O a mix..that's cool.

btw, post a picture or write a line about ulzzangs or something, cuz if you dont and a mod comes in here, you'll be warned for conversing. =_=

^^; haha, thanks for the warning.

rofl well one time i came in and she was speaking korean on the phone..then these girls were korean finished talking pictures and they were about to leave but then the woman told them to come back and laminated their photoes for free and chat with them for around 15 minutes...hahaha >_> then i just had to stand there rofl :rolleyes: cool you're a mix?? of what korean and??:P

haha, maybe the woman knew those koreans? lol, im korean and chinese.

-liyang

P.S. MIKKI AND JIHOON ARE SO DAMN CUTE TOGETHER ^^

Guest Cerulean

http://uploads.vancouverxchange.com/mz-Carina-Chung/1.JPG

I need a quick bio on her because people on this other forum i go on believe this girl whos pretending to be her!! =O

so, i just need so basic info. haha thanks

ASAP!!! (please) lol

lee sang ah is one of the 1st generation uhlzzang.

she is in fact 20 something ^o^ her father owns a company, so she's rich and pretty.

A lot of people say she has done surgery, but others say she's the kind of people that just get prettier and prettier.

a 12-year-old japanese boy was a lee sang ah poser, which lead many people thinking that lee sang ah transferred from a guy to girl.

THAT IS NOT TRUE!!

Lee sang ah is a korean girl!!!!

that's all I know about her ^o^

hope that helps.

^^^^^ what's with the mask??? :blink:

thank you for those pics!!! ^_^

^ Probably he's scared of getting sick.. like a SARS mask people used in China before~

... SARS is pretty much gone... and I heard that Koreans didn't get infected because of some food that they eat a lot? anyways, my cousin in korea always thought that people wore masks when they got sick or whatever, but later she found out that people wore masks whenever they had surgery or something like that

Guest LoveHLi

to post #5433

^hahahaha...that's what i did too when i saw it...i just stared at it...aaahhh...he's going to cut his hair soon....army!....

*waves* hi nao! sorry...my mind is still kinda asleep...it's 7:30 am here and i just woke up....*yawn*

Guest KPxAngelTears12

lee sang ah is one of the 1st generation uhlzzang.

she is in fact 20 something ^o^ her father owns a company, so she's rich and pretty.

A lot of people say she has done surgery, but others say she's the kind of people that just get prettier and prettier.

a 12-year-old japanese boy was a lee sang ah poser, which lead many people thinking that lee sang ah transferred from a guy to girl.

THAT IS NOT TRUE!!

Lee sang ah is a korean girl!!!!

that's all I know about her ^o^

hope that helps.

actually PHB and the other female ulzzang (I forgot her name lolz) the cute one, that looks mixed with maybe some white? or something else..goo hye sung? I think thats it, and some other actress that was a ulzzang a long time ago, are the 1st generation ulzzangs, and the male actors/singers of today (that were ulzzangs) are the 1st male generation ulzzang =__=

anywayszz B)

KKR replied to me (on cyworld ^^)

what I wrote..(translated to english)

Hiii~ummmm theres this website called soompi you should check it out you have alot of fans/stalkers girls there..(I gave him a link here but he couldnt see anything without a screenname -__-)

so is it true your going to the army soon like some other eoljjangs?..

what he wrote..

hello

I can not see that web page.

I would like to go to that web page but my english is not good enough (T_T)

(he never answered my army question =_= , he said some other stuff about that movie he was in and other ulzzang crap)

Guest LoveHLi

^LUCKY!!!!! I WANT TO TALK TO HIM! i can just go on and on and on about the movie he was in! THAT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME! I KNOW LIKE ALMOST EVERY LINE IN THE MOVIE AND I'M NOT KOREAN! THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!...

Karinojjang~* - umm...you spelt sang eun's name wrong...it's lee ji hoo...just wanted to let you know that... :)

Guest Karinojjang~*

^LUCKY!!!!! I WANT TO TALK TO HIM! i can just go on and on and on about the movie he was in! THAT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME! I KNOW LIKE ALMOST EVERY LINE IN THE MOVIE AND I'M NOT KOREAN! THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!...

Karinojjang~* - umm...you spelt sang eun's name wrong...it's lee ji hoo...just wanted to let you know that... :)

So sorry T-T

i knew i'm wrong..

i knew his real name --- Lee Jihoo

but, when i typed it on Photoshop..i types his name wrong... ToT

and i forgot to save the pic before types the name...

T-T [ so sorry sorry sorry T_____________________________________________T ]

Guest LoveHLi

^hahaha...it's okay

man, i haven't even upload my pictures for my little surprise yet...i'm still going through pictures...he has ALOT of pictures...and maybe when i'm done with his i'll do someone elses too! lmao!...*cough*nolife!*cough...

Guest wishesdocometrue99

he look so cuteeeee, i like the third pic style :P , he look hawt in that 1 ^-^, the 2nd 1 is kuteeee

Guest mz_yoone3k

... SARS is pretty much gone... and I heard that Koreans didn't get infected because of some food that they eat a lot? anyways, my cousin in korea always thought that people wore masks when they got sick or whatever, but later she found out that people wore masks whenever they had surgery or something like that

ooh i dunt think lse wud have gotten surgery right before he went to the army. or did he? why is he wearing that mask? oh well i still like his picture with or without the mask. :lol:

Guest LoveHLi

i'm thinking they're wearing it just as a fashion statement or something...cause he's not the only one who wears them and takes pictures...yangyang and mikki, i think, has worn them...i remember that yangyang was wearing one with doraemon on it :D...

Archived