ULZZANG MANIA

Guest sOrastar

wow~ thanks for all the pics ^__^

oh yea.. ulzzangs.com is filled with wannabe uhljjangs LOL AKA ME!! =X i posted like so many pics of myself on there. i hope i didn't scare anyone =/

and yea namji is so good at PS.. i wish i know how to PS O_O i would like to see myself PS like her ahha ok ok also to get your pics to look 'uljjangish' all you need is window light and a webcam.. and also the way you position it. not trying to be 'pro' about it but yea if you guys are ever bored (like me) since i been into this stuff for years now cause i'm amazed about it haha

i talk too much -_-''

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

wow~ thanks for all the pics ^__^

oh yea.. ulzzangs.com is filled with wannabe uhljjangs LOL AKA ME!! =X i posted like so many pics of myself on there. i hope i didn't scare anyone =/

and yea namji is so good at PS.. i wish i know how to PS O_O i would like to see myself PS like her ahha ok ok also to get your pics to look 'uljjangish' all you need is window light and a webcam.. and also the way you position it. not trying to be 'pro' about it but yea if you guys are ever bored (like me) since i been into this stuff for years now cause i'm amazed about it haha

i talk too much -_-''

it's okay...haha...because you do look like an ullzzang yourself!!

and yes i went and voted for you!!

Guest blue_echo80

^^^ i dont know if it is just me but that cancer stick bothers me....

I wonder what they do to keep the nice color of their lips eventhough they smoke :huh:

x's

gotta go take a break!!! man i'm hungry!!! forgot to eat lunch and its almost 14:00 here in the Phiippines. <_< the things i do to keep up with this thread!!! hehehe

^^^ i dont know if it is just me but that cancer stick bothers me....

I wonder what they do to keep the nice color of their lips eventhough they smoke :huh:

lipstick? lol

Guest tklovex3

and this one..went from ulzzang to actress right?

423f876c9e5904os.jpg

she's so pretty.

if she became an actress, what movie/drama/show/sitcom was she in????

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i wonder how they keep their skin so nice

doesn`t smoking give the skin a bunch of pores?

yeah .. that girl kind of looked familar. . what movie was she in again?

Guest AL_NT_ATT

looking at these pictures make me wonder why WE don't have guys like them HERE... omg i love LEE SANGEUN! he's just so good-looking!! <3333333333

Guest vanillax33

she's so pretty.

if she became an actress, what movie/drama/show/sitcom was she in????

she is in a movie called battle boys? a movie about breakdancing and stuff.. does anyone know when it is going to be released in theaters or any more info?

Guest blue_echo80

lipstick? lol

just realized it it maybe true coz sometimes they use makeup. or maybe tattoo? yes, you can do that to have a permanent lipstick like some celebrities??

aish!!! people and their obsession of vanity... they go miles to look good...

me included... i did have braces on my teeth to make them straight... but i dont recommend it coz it hurts like hell...

i'm now picturing KKR with braces on his teeth.... Kyahh!!! not a pretty sight...

leave it that way... LSE's teeth are cute though!!!

Guest wingless_butterfly

gong fei's hair looks like a bomb that just hit it!!~ he looks a bit funy, none the less he still loooks good^^

Archived