ULZZANG MANIA

Guest pooface

that choi jina is scary! is she the uzzlang?. .. wow.. she pretty from the outside, but ugly inside! .. err... i wonder why her friend listen to her? .. like is choi jina holding anything against her? .. mayb there was some threat.. .. why they listenin to her anyways? .. thats stupid.. actually how did the police found out about it?

edit - so the threat was to write something bad about her on cyworld? o_O .. errr.. i rather u write something bad about me.. than doing that.. this is how far ppl can go just to protect their image in cyworld! .. .. i would run and call the police! .. why her frd accept to do that..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyaviyo

I flipped through a couple of pages and saw the park da-som news...

In my head right now i am thinking of how i'm going to wreck park da-som's face if i met her.

i saw this stuffs...

http://blog.daum.net/70803/4193990 <-- looks like she had her eyes, nose, and lips done...look at her lips, it went from thin to thick. Guess she really needed the money. o_O

http://www.mongdori.com/forums/read.php?2,518 <-- can't understand the first video but there were re-enactments of how da-som treats her 'friends'.

http://www.mongdori.com/forums/read.php?2,530

Gawd, someone in another forum said that park da-som is only a teenager and she doesn't know what she was doing. THE HELL?! 17 is old enough! She knows how to pimp at that age so she knows very well what she was doing. that girl needs to be jailed for life. And her 'friends' are stupid...playing the victim part doesn't excuse their dumbness. Geez, put that cat poo down and start standing up for yourself... I do feel sorry for them, but there were ways that could've been done earlier so it wouldn't have reached that point. And that Bi Hyul girl looks like Lee Jun Ki in some pics, nice! (bet you were not expecting the last sentence. )

Guest perfect

that choi jina is scary! is she the uzzlang?. .. wow.. she pretty from the outside, but ugly inside! .. err... i wonder why her friend listen to her? .. like is choi jina holding anything against her? .. mayb there was some threat.. .. why they listenin to her anyways? .. thats stupid.. actually how did the police found out about it?

edit - so the threat was to write something bad about her on cyworld? o_O .. errr.. i rather u write something bad about me.. than doing that.. this is how far ppl can go just to protect their image in cyworld! .. .. i would run and call the police! .. why her frd accept to do that..

Yes. she said that she was beaten really hard into doing it the first time and each time after that 'Jina' would threaten to tell the police what she did if she continued. About not standing up and fighting back, she said that Jina would go crazy when she hit and would not stop for hours. Sometimes she would have a friend over who would beat her when Jina got tired. She losts her sense of pride. It happens to a lot of victims when they are constantly beaten. At that time, te concept of standing up does not even exist. They can only hope that it will be over soon.

Guest pooface

^ i think she shuldnt continue living with that jina girl.. since if she was beating her up.. she shuld let her call the police.. since whos wrong here? .. its that jina girl! i doubt that jina girl would call the police! .. since that means shes in trouble! .. i dont understand why that jina girl got so much power over ppl.. shes only 17! .. her beauty is like a mask..

Guest Yukimura

Q: How much did you earn everyday? (I think from prostitution)

A: 60,000 WON... 40,000 WON... For every one 20,000 WON.

Basically everyday they'll earn from $40 ~ $60'ISH.

And for every time they do they earn $20'ISH.

By the way, Choi Jina is only 17 right now. And in the picture it says her friend is 19.

I really hope the girls get what they deserve and that Choi Jina will go to prison.

I'm pretty amazed at the news. I think I saw something about this on SBS or MBC news. Anyways, the mikki pictures are awesome...!!

Guest flyxme.

new junal is so pretty ^^

omgshhh choi jina looks so freaky

especially the pic with her and those blue lenses.

black hair(no not dark brown) long hair, WHITE skin, pink/red lips, HUGE eyes, straight bangs

sounds like a typical pretty uljjang, but she just look scarys, PERIOD....although she looks normal in like 2 pics

scary man, scary....

^ Gook Hwa's older pictures were beautiful.

recently she looks really Uhh.... unhealthy.

i don't mind if she throws on a little weight..

Imda makes friends with the HOTTTEST people....

where's Imda's HOT bf??

Guest SARANGx

imda doesn't look so fake.

i really like her as a ullzang, great body too ! x)

does anyone have any pictures of magic perm, including bangs?

imda doesn't look so fake.

i really like her as a ullzang, great body too ! x)

does anyone have any pictures of magic perm, including bangs?

I think you should ask that in the hair style thread

in the health, beauty, & fashion section.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4016

--

Lee Sijin dyed her hair back to black :(.

I'm not really liking it.

Old:

20070208-01.jpg

20070208-03.jpg

20070208-04.jpg

New:

20070208-02.jpg

The more I look at BiHyul the more she resembles Mikki!

She's like, Mikki in boy clothes! haha!

Caroline! Yes! Yooooou too! I've been busy with tdaw! lol Thanks for the MinWoo update by the way! ^^

ANYWAY! AN ANGEL (definitely not CJN!!) UPDATED!

NEW SUL WOOSUK!

credit cy

Ming!!Tdaw??What's that??

Woosuk cutie<333 i love the first picture of him.~Hahahaha

New KangMinKyung

KMK seems friendly.She have a lot of friends~hehe.

I like her a lot~

NEW MIKKI:

NEW SONG MIRA:

Credits: Cyworld

Mikki is showing her face more and more in the new updates.

I'm getting to like her more and more.Mira is pretty and she's cute when she pouts~

-----

Everyone is talking about CJN.........But i hope this topic will die soon.

Because i don't like her.We should spam more other ulzzangs instead of her.

---Caroline

Guest peurose.

i never realised how skinny junal is O___O

anyhow, thanks for the mikki update! i like it

how she`s just posing naturally, without covering

her face or making bubblefaces ^^,

jina wasn't just going to "write something bad"

she was gonna reveal that the friend was prostituting....

and since jina had alot of popularity and thousands of people visited her cy EVERYDAY,

she would've gotten in alot of trouble and people would look down on her.

&jina had alot of older guy friends who were known as the best fighters in their school or whatever....

in korea there's always some guy who's labelled as the "best fighter" in school -_-

so they'd come after her too.

Archived