ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickieluvsya

You really don't need to make the font size so big... Anyway, as for the Imda poser, I believe that the real Imda would have too much on her hands to even send you a picture in the mail. That sure is a weird way to convince someone though... who does that? Fo' real.

Yoon Geun

because he's love<3.

uhm uhm ok uhm i dont know how not to quopte pic and how to quote pic.uhm so sorry if anyone who would please tell me i will follow the direction.^__^ uhm uhm i dont know she told me she was not busy then so ...yeah i dont know.

Guest ibooyou

uhm uhm ok uhm i dont know how not to quopte pic and how to quote pic.uhm so sorry if anyone who would please tell me i will follow the direction.^__^ uhm uhm i dont know she told me she was not busy then so ...yeah i dont know.

Just take out the %7Boption%7D bars next time you quote a post with pictures in it.

Guest nickieluvsya

^ i think you should post that under the viet ulzzang thread.

there's plenty of pictures of him there (:

0_0 i thought you were koren and yiou didnt know him lol im viet and party koren so lol where' the viet ulzzang thread?

Guest superhaein

About Haneul.... is that the one from holland? (i'm from holland too so i'm curious)

i found a thread about her on asianfanatics and was wondering if it was the same one. http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=357282 she looks different in all the photos.

in some pics she's really skinny and the other ones she's kinda of chubby. also the dancing videos on youtube show that she is a lil bit chubby. people say that she's going to debut soon so i'm very confused >_>;

choi11.jpg

you guys are talking about her right?

the pictures dont even look like her or was the pictures when she was younger??

but the first vedio is deff not her because shes a JYP trainer, as far as i know

Guest xvampireknight

ahmygod. Karin! More LYG pictures. I dont know why ... but I dont really like

him as much as before ;[ maybe because of his hair. At first i thought it was cute

but now I liked his old ones better. Not the mushroom one though XD haha.

Guest sagejin.

are these ulzzang natural beauty? xD

god made? aahah

also sad to hearin mikki and sua not bein friends now...wait...how could you not be anyones friend anymore...o_o..

friend is friend. ><''

Guest manlytoe

manlytoe no problem ^O^ but...i think changmin looks better xD i'm biased hahaha. and you're hmong too?! awesome!

hahah!!! i, too agree. i think changmin looks better.. hahah!!!

i'm hmong yes. i'm not really good at writing hmong, that's like practically all i can write.

i'm a loser like that! heheh!!

new imda

%7Boption%7Dmay03-01.jpg[/img

imda looks awesome!!!! WOOT WOOT!

^ OMG! what a POSER!!

She's / HE's posing as either Angela Baby or Janice.. two really BEAUTIFUL Chinese models/net idols!

Oh, and she says that she knows Junki and Boa.. PUAHAHAHAH!!

i feel lik bashing, but it's late..

Guest ichikawaii

^ the first picture is song mira but the others are a chinese uljjang i think....

and thanks for all the new pictures ^_^

Guest Freshh

use a spray and a wax...very awesome xDD

that's how fobs do it too HAHA XD then they scrunch up to create the volume :

i tried that...i even got my fob friends who love hair to do my hair

my hair fell back down after 2 minutes T___T

can i requesta spam of mikki's pictures what she had short black hair & blond extensions? or just her hair with cool styles or extensions

Archived