ULZZANG MANIA

Guest greymoose

hm. i miss you guys!

STEPHANIE -- How come you didn't just WRITE IT OVER? JiHoo would be sad to hear that you didn't want to write it over..hehe

haha thank baoii!! hed probably be SO sad if YOU didnt write to him! youre like his NUMBER ONE FAN! ugh i told myself i was going to but.. i knoew this sounds retarded but i cant handle middleschool. LOL! hwo the hell am i going to handle highschooL!OMG! homeowkr and such just piles up. ugh! i guess ill swend him a letter for christmas myself lol(: man. baoi, hli, mui, mir, kayce, kiera,min(if youre back),nicole and everyone else i miss you alll oh so much!! hah ai feel like a random soompier in here now-o- lol i should come back more often. and OMG LEEJIHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HOLY SMOKES HIS BODY! HOLY SHT! omggomgogmgomgo! nceee. i want to touch it! lol(: and kkr!! oooh i want to thouch it too hmit must feel pretty wierd huh? lol like its like a pack of like bricks. lololol!!! (: i miss you guyss!!! im being here more often! yayy(: well i miss all of you! talk to me more!! T_T!

greymoose~

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supertammie

woww thanks for spelling it out for me, miranduh

took me a while to read that replt though b/c i kept reading a couple of lines over and over

(my eyes are so bad...)

haha now you've got me dead-set against the individual thread thing!!

i guess i'll just go through with the photobucket thing and just make ones for each ulzzang

STARTING WITH SEO MIN WOO (my other hubby besides hyunbin, yoochun, lee minwoo and others...)

haha i like going through the old pages of this thread anyway =D

gives me inspiration to write stories

hehe i don't think i can feature an ulzzang in it though, it's a gangster story

and as much as i love hot ulzzangs...

they're too pretty to be gangsterr!

Guest witchyangelkk

Hihi everyone... I see Reiko ^^

Okay.. randomly found some pics of

Old pics of Kang Min Kyung.. b]

254345bfd4.jpg

20xp7.jpg

2349rj3.jpg

2360zy7.jpg

2359aw3.jpg

5396bx6.jpg

2354uk2.jpg

2355mr9.jpg

HaNeul

28kk1.jpg

4cu0.jpg

32bd8.jpg

d68b33aa75.png

369e18d22d.png

3636e9deff.png

acb1231761.png

093793b97a.jpg

8a0627bddc.png

0716abd652.png

bafdd92b28.png

7651ca80fe.jpg

f77342cf43.png

a8a43fcc42.png

e2ef14e138.jpg

9cde01a2c5.png

9924355f58.jpg

139a5edb7d.png

9e93644405.png

07f928a4c0.png

5e17e181dd.png

85e17aa31c.png

856d6daf88.png

c3a02b4c71.png

0b658c0e11.jpg

2ec24276ae.jpg

JungRoo

1bd0446f26.jpg

bf7eb62f5f.jpg

d2e44a2581.jpg

6b8dc310b0.jpg

7b524eb033.jpg

0d9d42b40d.jpg

If I've got a photo wrong... just tell me and ill take it off =.=" I found these mostly by pressing random links @__@" HAHAHA

S2 HaiKi

Guest twinkle_l0ve

i like the haneul pics =]

i didnt really notice her.. any more pics of haneul?

NEW LEE JIHOO AND MIKKI:

OMGGGG

im so happy he updated^^;

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!111 *still spzzing*

big HQ? kkr ^__^;;

LOL i was just waiting for the "he was cool" pictures to be posted xP

hehehe everytime i see them, it makes me laugh~

OH MY FAWKING GAWD!!

I'm soo happy.. Shiet. I was soooooo fricken pissed off a moment ago.

Here is my story:

I left my apartment heading to the post office with JiHoo's package

in hand, ready to send it. I walked and walked and walked in the FREEZING

cold.. PLUS the FREEZING wind that literally burns your skin.. yeah..

I turn the corner, and the church bell rings. I think, "Oh.. Yay! it's 5 o'clock!!"

I walk confidently to the Post office.. Looking inside, there were still a few

people. I walk to the entrance and i open the door. And the door doesn't open.

I look at the hours: Monday - Thursday ---> Open til 5:00PM.

WTF!?!?!?!??! I am so fricken pissed! Today is a terrible day. i skipped first class

because i was wicked tired from my trip to NYC yesterday, and i took a short

nap.. for an hour, it turned into two.. and i missed my second class. I didn't turn

in my assignment on time.. and AHHH!! life is so cruel to me.

But JiHoo updates make it all the better!! I'm so happy he updated. now to HW.. err

[edit]

aww baoi! that sucks!!!!! i hate when that happens T_T;;

happened to me when i went to the taxation office.. im banging on the door screaming "OI! I SEE YOU IN THERE!! FRKN OPEN UP!!!!!" xD

i guess jihoo'll just have to wait an extra one day =]

Found an interesting article - Here

But anyways,

All these Ulzzangs are so cute-

Keep-a posting o(^o^Q)

hmm.. yes interesting article! but i agee with it.. so true ==;;

i guess for some people it seems weird that kids as young as 14 are getting quick fixes, but to people in korea, its normal to.

The pic naked pic with smilies covering his nips had me laughing out loud! :lol: That boy is fit. :w00t: Whats with the face mask though, is it some sort of fashion statement. Sars has been over for nearly four years now.

hahaha its a thing he does.. since the grafitti days! from the spray fumes.

and in korea they were those masks so they dont get viruses.. i see fobs in australia wearing them too ==

^ it's a LJH thing. don't worry too much about the SARS epidemic.

he really likes to cover up his nips.. ahaha

lol xD i remember KKR had bandaids over his nipples once!! heehhe :P

Guest thequondam

Awww Baoi, I know how you feel. It sucks so much. Leejihoo update is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3. It cheered me up. :P

Guest tuna_madunna

Is she a new uljjang?? Never seen her before though, but she's so pretty! So far she's my 3rd(girl division) next to Solki and Haneul! :sweatingbullets:

In some pics Kang Bo Yoon looks like Jang Nara! :D

NEW LEE JIHOO AND MIKKI:

AH! Another uljjang couple?! Unfair.. Haha! At least they're still together! I didn't expect JiHoo's body to be that fit! Plus he trimmed his hair, makes him look less an uljjang. :unsure:

Ji Hoo is wearing that surgical mask too, same with mikki. Is it a couple fashion/statement??

I was just wondering why Mikki and Sua aren't that close now. Are they busy with their own lives?

NEW LEE JIHOO AND MIKKI:

EDIT:

NEW SUA:

Jihoo oppa looks super hot, and Mikki+Sua seems to be spotting almost the same hairstyle. wow.

Sua looks so pretty when she smiles! I like her last set of clothes. Acks. I love her hair too T_T

I'm sooooo overwhelmed by the lack of sleep, Jihoo's new update and Sua's smile.

Baoi: Noooooo, its not that. I uploaded them twice, but to no avail. Sigh, I'll upload it again later.

Thanks everyone.

Guest straw.ME

AHhh!

Jihoo is soooooo HaWt!!!!

his body is so muscular X_x

maybe bcuz of you know the army

buh anyway!

Jihoo!

haha!

He finally updated! XD

~Meishsh0rt <33

hm. i miss you guys!

haha thank baoii!! hed probably be SO sad if YOU didnt write to him! youre like his NUMBER ONE FAN! ugh i told myself i was going to but.. i knoew this sounds retarded but i cant handle middleschool. LOL! hwo the hell am i going to handle highschooL!OMG! homeowkr and such just piles up. ugh! i guess ill swend him a letter for christmas myself lol(: man. baoi, hli, mui, mir, kayce, kiera,min(if youre back),nicole and everyone else i miss you alll oh so much!! hah ai feel like a random soompier in here now-o- lol i should come back more often. and OMG LEEJIHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HOLY SMOKES HIS BODY! HOLY SHT! omggomgogmgomgo! nceee. i want to touch it! lol(: and kkr!! oooh i want to thouch it too hmit must feel pretty wierd huh? lol like its like a pack of like bricks. lololol!!! (: i miss you guyss!!! im being here more often! yayy(: well i miss all of you! talk to me more!! T_T!

greymoose~

OH no.. i'll probably get yelled at by JiHoo... he'll say in the letter

" WHat is F is wrong with you? I don't want your letter. YOu scare me

because you're a crazy fan!! I only want fans like Stephanie, Alana, Daff, Judy, Kayce, Kiera, Lisa, Maly, Mir, Mui, Pauline.. etc

Baoi, you scare the sexy abs out of me.. {HAHAHAHA!!}

and no touching.

hehe i don't think i can feature an ulzzang in it though, it's a gangster story

and as much as i love hot ulzzangs...

they're too pretty to be gangsterr!

I am pretty sure Gangsta FFs have featured Really pretty girls and SEXY Guy ulzzangs before..

you can totally do it!

aww baoi! that sucks!!!!! i hate when that happens T_T;;

happened to me when i went to the taxation office.. im banging on the door screaming "OI! I SEE YOU IN THERE!! FRKN OPEN UP!!!!!" xD

i guess jihoo'll just have to wait an extra one day =]

lol xD i remember KKR had bandaids over his nipples once!! heehhe :P

Yeah.. KKR did have bandaids over his nips... when he was at the beach

with other ulzzangs.. haha..

I hope the post office lets me send the package today!!

Awww Baoi, I know how you feel. It sucks so much. Leejihoo update is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3. It cheered me up. :P

Thanks. It really CHEERED me up too!!

wow..so many pretty girls here, they all look so cute especially Haneul, she is so pretty
I LOOOVE HANUEL TOO!!

Is she a new uljjang?? Never seen her before though, but she's so pretty! So far she's my 3rd(girl division) next to Solki and Haneul! :sweatingbullets:

In some pics Kang Bo Yoon looks like Jang Nara! :D

AH! Another uljjang couple?! Unfair.. Haha! At least they're still together! I didn't expect JiHoo's body to be that fit! Plus he trimmed his hair, makes him look less an uljjang. :unsure:

Ji Hoo is wearing that surgical mask too, same with mikki. Is it a couple fashion/statement??

I was just wondering why Mikki and Sua aren't that close now. Are they busy with their own lives?

MIKKI AND JIHOO ARE NOT a couple!!

JiHoo is seeing NOBODY!!! ------------------------- I hope.

Jihoo oppa looks super hot, and Mikki+Sua seems to be spotting almost the same hairstyle. wow.

Sua looks so pretty when she smiles! I like her last set of clothes. Acks. I love her hair too T_T

I'm sooooo overwhelmed by the lack of sleep, Jihoo's new update and Sua's smile.

Baoi: Noooooo, its not that. I uploaded them twice, but to no avail. Sigh, I'll upload it again later.

Thanks everyone.

Yeah.. jihoo update. and Sua smiling.. she's so pretty.

i want to see Jihoo SMILE.. like a TRUE SINCERE SMILE...

that would make my life so much BRIGHTER!! haha

---------------------------------------------------------------that's weird. I don't know how to help you then..

^Heh me too...Sigh, I'll just reupload them tmr again. meanwhile, i'll go sleep.

I've orientation tmr! See you guys^^

i'm not sure if all this pictures have been posted, but some of them are larger versions of the photos x1buckybabey just posted. Those she posted are kinda small. ._.

looks abit like those japanese random girls you see in magazines...?

2793oz1.jpg

3263oo8.jpg

8557zf3.jpg

7614le1.jpg

2490zt8.jpg

love this outfit!

2671ic4.jpg

3876ua3.jpg

4059ie9.jpg

5327wg1.jpg

She kinda looks like Ha Ji Won here. I love her hair now. So pretty!! And also love the dress!

7176xc6.jpg

9098ni1.jpg

credits Sua cyworld imageshack

Can anyone who can post messages on cyworld and also write korean help me try asking Sua something T_T

Thanks.

Guest chigusa707

Awww.. SUA looks even prettier when she smiles.. ^^ she should smile often! <3 Thanks so much for the pics!

edit:

I own a page! YAY me! but I dont have pics to share.. -.-

*dies of embarassment*

Guest miranduh

YAY BAOI <33 i just read your siggy 30$ @o@;; if you want i can send you the 5$ i was going to send soompi :P

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/000b...zzang/49098.jpg

i have to say if i just saw this shirt without her modelling it; it would be ugly

she makes it very pretty! and i do have to say she has a nice smile!

she really flatters the clothes she's wearing O_O no joke.

the clothes on the hanger makes it looks frumpy

love the LSE :sweatingbullets: update :D :D

he's still very cute and now look at his abs :blush: good lord.

The pic naked pic with smilies covering his nips had me laughing out loud! :lol: That boy is fit. :w00t: Whats with the face mask though, is it some sort of fashion statement. Sars has been over for nearly four years now.

haha i don't know but i heard asian countries wear it all the time due to the smog and stuff; not common in NA though

i tried it when i had the flu because i'm really contagious and people though i was diseased and told me to go back home :ph34r: i was like hey man i just don't wanna cough everywhere @o@;;

Archived