ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crackednut

lol SWS post cancelled...I already did a SWS post today

hmm...maybe some old Inho would be good

(since that mofo is AWOL nowadays TT_TT)

Guest MooNy PigLEt

crimsonkenshin, can I call u Larissa? ^ ^

Well, I dont know u much but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! <3

(is it still ur birthday over there? coz if it's not, then HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! <3) hehe

haha, baoi and Sillykayce, u guys cracked me up with ur fighting over LSE haha lol

Wow, new SMW and SMR pics are sooo cool (still, i dont think it's as cool as those of LSE as Namu's model ehehhe =] :sweatingbullets: >>I know I'm favoured LSE haaha)

Thanks kenn for the new pics =]

you're always working hard and post all the updated pics for us ^ ^

btw, SillyKayce, u got sexy LSE icon @__@

and lovely banner ^ ^

and the SWS graphic you made is cute =]

the place where mira and minwoo modeled almost looks like the same place where sangeun modeled before.

but it could just be me. i probably need to put on my glasses.

i LOVE namu's pictures!!

Guest touche`

(is it still ur birthday over there? coz if it's not, then HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! <3) hehe

haha, baoi and Sillykayce, u guys cracked me up with ur fighting over LSE haha lol

Wow, new SMW and SMR pics are sooo cool (still, i dont think it's as cool as those of LSE as Namu's model ehehhe =] :sweatingbullets: >>I know I'm favoured LSE haaha)

Thanks kenn for the new pics =]

you're always working hard and post all the updated pics for us ^ ^

btw, SillyKayce, u got sexy LSE icon @__@

and lovely banner ^ ^

and the SWS graphic you made is cute =]

oh yes! thank you, thank you. *bows* haha kidding. x] Yes, me and baoi was fighting over but I notices that LSE isn't worth my time. x] so I had to let my third player go. (sniff sniff) I had to go back to SWS and PEB. T^T It feels like I'm letting a birdy go.:tears:

XD I decide to have LSE for the heck of it and just to make BAOI jealous but i guess it turns out to be that I was jealous. How dumb was that. I was back fired.. -0-!!!!!! SWS graphic was cute? :crazy::wacko: It was okay. I wanted it to be more colorful though. xD

LARISSA! why did you cancelled it? T^T HIs pout is freaken [to die for]. AHAHA.

Guest crackednut

thanks hun! and sure you can call me by my name (whats yours, btw?)

(o sh.it...that really made me sound old....I do NOT have super long painted nails and cat framed glasses!!!!!!! :tears: )

Oldschool Inho

jih9.jpg

"Cuz my body's too bootylicious for ya babe~"... "I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny"... "I'll take ya to the candyshop"... "Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk" (I'll stop now lol)

jih1.jpg

jih3.jpg

the quintessential Inho

jihf216.jpg

jihf210.jpg

jihf29.jpg

jihf28.jpg

Inho AND Sunhwee!!!

jihf234.jpg

the "sexy" face

jihf18.jpg

jihf15.jpg

jihf225.jpg

fob signs ahoy

creds: cyworld and sooooooompi

Guest touche`

^ (siighh) he is such a cutie boy. :wub: and I AGREE WITH THE BOOTY!! *Smack it* ehehehe 30zh1.gif

I can make money from it! 330jd.gif

OH YEAH! I own another page agian. B)

Guest MooNy PigLEt

thanks hun! and sure you can call me by my name (whats yours, btw?)

(o sh.it...that really made me sound old....I do NOT have super long painted nails and cat framed glasses!!!!!!! :tears: )

u can call me Hang or Janie ^ ^

haha, dont worry, I'm probably the oldest one here :tears:

JIH did take a lot of pics together with KWS

Seeing those pics makes me misss JIH a whole lot TT^TT

SillyKayce, hehe, I guess u dont have to let LSE go, we can all share ^ ^

yeah but if u dont wanna share, that'd be another story keke =]

Guest Junanni

i know i'm pretty late and allll BUT:

Happy 17th Birthday Crimsonkenshi we <3 you ;D haha (now if i were you, i'd be prettttty creeped out)

WOOOO MINWOO babbyyy ;D oh the hotness is too much to handle. And Lee Yoon Geun is sexy too!

Guest xkrnbabiix

crimsonkenshi happy birthday although I don't know you or all. I think your icon is so nougad (meaning I totally love it ).

Gah, Mira is so pretty.

Kenn thank you for the pictures even tho its a couple pages back but it made my day.

Guest MooNy PigLEt

Hey, everyone, is it LSE in this pic

It looks soo much like him but I'm not sure. I find it in one of Namu's folder in Namu's cy

lsenamu9pg.jpg

credits: Namu's cy

Guest Sakura Li

I'm so behind in my Uhljjangs... @____@ I haven't even checked their pages in a while... >____<;;

Thank you soo much Kenn for cropping the pics!! Looks like Mira and Minwoo had a little walk with Namu. ^^

Guest touche`

SillyKayce, hehe, I guess u dont have to let LSE go, we can all share ^ ^

yeah but if u dont wanna share, that'd be another story keke =]

nono! I'll share. Most of the time, I've been selfish. x] Now, its the time to share. T^T SHARING IS CARING!

^

^I love that picture of him. soo cuute

HAHAHAAHA hey have yall notice that the spot where mira n minwoo took their new pic is the same place where sang eun took his lol

sang eun

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/muahzx/bglse.jpg

minwoo & mira

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9365/untitled3copy9xl.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8170/untitled1copy3ph.jpg

:blush: i feel dum :tears: that was soo embarrassing....i should of been reading some of the comments in here it was just soo much that i just skim threw them..now i regret it hehe dam i feel embarrassed ::::hide face::::

Guest touche`

^

^ sorry dear but he doesn't want his picture to be posted in here anymore. I learn my lesson also. Thanks to Kenn, I know now. I think it will be better if you take it off but its okay. He PM kenn not to post his pictures in here anymore due to the arguements last time. It was really sad. BUT MOVING ON.. I miss that guy also. ): He's still cute. Maybe I should talk to him on msn, some day. x] He has such cute hair color. :wub: and the pose is awesome. lol! Hi Naoki. Although he doesn't post in here anymore. I'll just leave my HI comment to him. I'm still his fan. =)

Guest touche`

^ lol! its okay. (: I don't like to be mean to people.. ^^ There is nothing to be embrassed about. I did this once also. xD I FELT STUPID. O.O HAHA!! But hey, we learn our mistakes. ^^ You should have left it up there so I can stare at it. hehehe >3<

Archived