ULZZANG MANIA

Guest MULOAN

OH SEUNG JIN is really close with his friends. does he have long black hair extensions in some of the pics? i think hed make a prettier girl than me.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smileforjessie

Hey guys hehhee..

ive not been like posting in this topic but i simpily love looking through it! <3<3

Anyways...i was on bebo and i saw this person~

http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=290860144

and is she an ulzzang? cuz i think ive seen her pics in the early pages of this topic........i think shes a poser :/ can someone make this clear?

Guest *wenDzie^^*

Hey guys hehhee..

ive not been like posting in this topic but i simpily love looking through it! <3<3

Anyways...i was on bebo and i saw this person~

http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=290860144

and is she an ulzzang? cuz i think ive seen her pics in the early pages of this topic........i think shes a poser :/ can someone make this clear?

omg how FAKE can this person get?????? they are also using Son Yehjin's pic sayint it's her SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! loser! and using Hyori's pic saying it's her in 2000... whereas she looks NOTHING like Lee SungA (actually i dont know the chick's name but i KNOW she's an ulhjjang.. so many pple pose her)..><

what a lamo hehehe at least fake it good

Guest miranduh

The guys in Mikki's pictures are her friends that are going to the army... So she is spending some time with them before she leaves...

I think Jihoon and Mikki officially broke up. Because in one of her post it says, "Leave, I'll let you go..."

aww =(

aww sws and his gf look cute together ...

im jealous. lol i liked that he wasnt stick skinny like the other guys >_<

i know...there's meat on him and there's something nice to hug =))

^hahaha...i am. but not for long. after i post these pictures, i have to get off TT^TT

here is tons of pictures of OH SEUNG JIN

my new favorite guy. he's the winner or soon to be winner from the damoim ulzzang contest...i saved most of his pictures. there are some that i didn't because they were either really small, really really bad quality, and or both ^_^;

please don't hotlink the pictures. this account's bandwidth is almost out.

OMGOODNESS<3 haha Hli you always show the cutest new people =) he really grows on you...and his friends are cuuuuute

yes i know he's hair is really ugly in some of these pictures :lol:

:lol: you said it...not me =P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/thos...nights/4771.jpg

its the SUIT DUDE!!!

I have no idea what his name is...but whenever I see him in Mikki's pics, he's ALWAYS wearing a suit. And not some boring business suit...he wears those NICE colored ones haha

yeah he's really hot eh....too bad it's the army for him =(

winners: oh seung jin and park seo ri

guys: 1.song jung ho(3rd) 2.lee han(5th) 3.kim joon young(4th) 4.shim young bo(1st) 5.kim hwan(2nd)

girls: 1.kim eun hee(3rd) 2.jung min joo(4th) 3.kim sol(5th) 4.kim da rae(2nd) 5.lee sul hee(1st)

Shim young Bo is kinda.....not #1 material haha i like the first two more =P

im not sure if minwoo or mira are dating for sure but im getting pretty convinced they are, lol. i was looking through the reposted pictures of the pair. at first i noticed minwoo was wearing a ring (circled in red, i'm sure you've noticed lol), didn't take too much notice. scrolled down then i saw a hand with that ring, and the arrow pointed out that it was mira's hand.

lol nice detective work

i think they have our soompier's consent =P

Guest LoveHLi

OMGOODNESS<3 haha Hli you always show the cutest new people =) he really grows on you...and his friends are cuuuuute

:lol: you said it...not me =P

Shim young Bo is kinda.....not #1 material haha i like the first two more =P

hahahaha...i try ^^; and yeah young bo is (sorry but i have to say it) not good looking at all...i'm still wondering how he's still in first place.

okay i'll try to post some pictures before i leave to san fran to go crabbing ^^; :lol:

+edit+

here's 20 more pictures of my new favorite ulzzang...OH SEUNG JIN before i get off :lol:

osj140.jpg

osj139.jpg

osj138.jpg

osj137.jpg

osj136.jpg

osj135.jpg

osj134.jpg

osj133.jpg

osj132.jpg

osj131.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

osj130.jpg

osj129.jpg

osj128.jpg

osj127.jpg

osj126.jpg

osj125.jpg

osj124.jpg

osj123.jpg

osj122.jpg

osj121.jpg

credits: me and damoim

again, please don't hotlink the pictures. i'm almost at 90% bandwidth usage. thank you. ^_^

gotta go now! see you guys tomorrow hopefully ^^

Guest crackednut

oh! and happy early birthday larissa! i probably won't be here tomorrow to wish you a happy birthday...we might go to san francisco ^^; well, i have to get off now...later! :P

thank you HLI!!!

I feel old now...and still drooling over dudes off the internet...

Stick a fork in me, I am done for good :vicx:

Ok...we'll wait a few more years haha...I've still got some kick in me!!!

SUL WOO SUK time!!

sws17.jpg

sws36.png

sws37.jpgsws38.jpg

sws39.jpg

sws40.png

sws54.jpg

hilarious picture...the contrast is wonderful

sws41.jpg

sws43.jpg

sws46.jpg

sws45.jpg

^XD the PSP

sws55.jpg

SWS being.......different :lol:

I'll post some more later...cuz I'm in a great mood :P

Guest LoveHLi

^i'm sorry ^^; there's 6 of us fighting over the computer so when i finally get the computer, someone comes and kicks me off! <_<:lol: like now! i just snuck back in to use the computer.

^

^the last picture is so cute larissa. well, since i was able to get on today i'll wish you another happy birthday. :lol:

i'll try to sneak back in again before i go to see what's going on....later guys!

Guest touche`

^ SIX!!! I remember when I haven't got the laptop yet, we had 8. -0- compare to that! lol! but its okay. ^^

who's birthday is it? crimsonkenshi!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I shall make you a birthday poster of sws.. ^^

Although I don't know you that well but I wish you a happy birthday. ^___^

P.S don't mind me that i use your real name. --;;

happy3nj.jpg

Guest crackednut

:o

omg

KAYCE....

you are my heroooooooooooooooooooo

I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove(getting tired here)lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove it!!!

"i've been waiting for her in my sexy mafia suit"

ahhh...almost reaching critical faint point X.X

Guest touche`

:o

omg

KAYCE....

you are my heroooooooooooooooooooo

I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove(getting tired here)lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove it!!!

"i've been waiting for her in my sexy mafia suit"

ahhh...almost reaching critical faint point X.X

haha I'm glad you like it. =D It didn't took me long enough to do this. x] hehe I was hoping that you'll faint. haha kidding.. xP

Nai!! He's not yours!! -0-!! HE'S MINE!! ALL MINE!!! hahaha I was just kidding... x] I sound like a nut head.

---

I'll post some pictures.. -0-

she look mighty fine.V

mikki10mt.jpg

The people use an bad examples of modeling.. no offense but mikka is too darn skinny.

peb100mx.jpg

DARGON BALL Z!!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

leesangeun1rq.gif

This is really cute but that child has to be in the way.. -0-

and its raining too!! oh my gosh!! I didn't see that.. x]

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

Nai!! He's not yours!! -0-!! HE'S MINE!! ALL MINE!!! hahaha I was just kidding... x] I sound like a nut head.

i have LEE SANG EUN too xD

ewww! i hate mikki. i`m probably ekbfdjkafds times her size. LOL.

Guest touche`

i have LEE SANG EUN too xD

ewww! i hate mikki. i`m probably ekbfdjkafds times her size. LOL.

Oh no you didn't just say LSE!! They're both mine!! >0<!!!

Park Eun Byul/Sul Woo Suk/Lee Sang Eun are all mine!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

I am such a sweet player. B)

You hate mikki? why? she's alright to me. DUH! you are like 10x bigger then her. x]

[red alert: I am not calling you fat. I am NOT calling you fat.]

MzBeciko; HOW is he scary? <_< he's cute!! hahaha

Archived