ULZZANG MANIA

Guest ilubTVXQ

that new uhljjang guy iS CUTE..he looks young.....he's not really uhljjang material and i guess that's what makes him cute???

can anyone tell me what program you guys use to make pictures look cool?? like...cut the edges to make them rounded, write stuff onto them with cool font and designs, etc....??? ^^;;;

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jasej1

are alot of the male ulzzang gay? I ask cause they seem very physically affectionate with their male friends in most of the photos. Maybe its a cultural difference between korea and US.. that I'm not used to. Someone enlighten me.

^ well.. Not really.... [being a bad LSE fangirl]

I mean, i swear he could have given me better pictures

for making me wait that long! I was a little BUMMBED OUT!

BUT.. it's nice to see him update! >> little DROOL over pics!

I don't want LSE to go to the ARMY.. I will just go visit him today..

and kidnap him.. bring him to my house, force him to marry me..

and then i will make him a LEGAL US CITIZEN, and he won't

have to go to the ARMY anymore!! YAY!! >> Perfect plan!

[but too bad it will never work, because i don't know where LSE's house is.]

that's a great idea baoi! i'll help you kidnap LSE if you help me kidnap PEB. i think LSE lives in Busan, right? Isn't that where most of the ulzzangs live?

I have a plan to kidnap (meet him really) PEB. here it is.....in the pics of some of the ulzzangs in a group.....they're at haewoondae beach....cuz that's what it says on the pic.....and that's in busan. i'll just have to go find him in busan somehow....

but yeah baoi! let's go and get LSE and PEB and marry them and make them legal US citizens!

don't i seem a bit crazy?

Guest LoveHLi

my brother went out to smoke so i snuck in!

YAY! i told you, if your brother gives you any trouble..

Just call me up and i'll fly across the US and beat him up!

*confident smile* YAY! You are BACK!! and posting pictures!!

YAY!!!

hahaha...he's a different brother. he's the oldest brother, of course i only have two brothers :lol:. they're going in town for this week and the week after next week so hopefully i'll be able to come on next week :lol:

are alot of the male ulzzang gay? I ask cause they seem very physically affectionate with their male friends in most of the photos. Maybe its a cultural difference between korea and US.. that I'm not used to. Someone enlighten me.

no they're not gay. it's just a cultural difference between korea and the US like you said. guys in korea aren't like the guys here where if a guy touches another guy, he's automatically considered gay. i can't really give a full explaination because i have to get off now. someone want to fill in? ^^;

bye guys! i'll try to come back and post more of my new guy seung jin! if my bandwidth isn't running out yet!

It's a cultural difference and sometimes I think they just do it for the fangirls i.e. Shinhwa.

oh yeah, and where can i dl ban ol lim 3? i've been trying to look for the offical thread in the k-movies etc. forum but haven't found it yet ><

Guest Junanni

ok so i'm kind of late BUT welcome back HLI! haha i love the pictures of Oh Seung Jin he's so cute, he seems to have so much fun with his friend =P

LOL Baoi! you're plan is too cool, wayy too cool. So are you saying that IF you knew LSE's address you would be able to put you plan into action? ahahhaa watch, i'm going to see you on fox news "girl forces korean boy to marry" ;) hilarious =P

Guest LoveHLi

aww! thanks for the welcome back guys! but i have to get off now TT^TT

here's more of OH SEUNG JIN before i get off

osj180.jpg

osj179.jpg

osj178.jpg

osj177.jpg

osj176.jpg

osj175.jpg

osj174.jpg

osj173.jpg

osj172.jpg

do you not love his cheesey smile? I DO! :lol:

osj171.jpg

osj170.jpg

osj169.jpg

osj168.jpg

he's a break dancer :D XD

osj167.jpg

osj166.jpg

osj165.jpg

osj164.jpg

osj163.jpg

osj162.jpg

osj161.jpg

another cheesey smile! XD love it!

credits: me and damoim!

omg! i own a page!

bye guys!

Guest crackednut

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/thos...nights/4771.jpg

its the SUIT DUDE!!!

I have no idea what his name is...but whenever I see him in Mikki's pics, he's ALWAYS wearing a suit. And not some boring business suit...he wears those NICE colored ones haha

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/kpo...downlojhjad.png

pretty sure thats Gookhwa...? (kookfar is her cyowlrd, right?)

I think they used to go out...don't know for sure if they still do or not.

She shows up in some of his old pics...but I like never see her in his recents....so who knows?

And knowing usual korean girls, they'll keep a folder for their bf on their cyworld...and I'm pretty sure gookhwa doesn't have on on hers.

So, ladies...there's still some hope for ya!

Guest Junanni

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/kpo...downlojhjad.png

pretty sure thats Gookhwa...? (kookfar is her cyowlrd, right?)

I think they used to go out...don't know for sure if they still do or not.

She shows up in some of his old pics...but I like never see her in his recents....so who knows?

And knowing usual korean girls, they'll keep a folder for their bf on their cyworld...and I'm pretty sure gookhwa doesn't have on on hers.

So, ladies...there's still some hope for ya!

you're awesome!! it was pretty funny though cause all the girls went like "=0 HE HAS A GF?!" this makes me a teensy bit happier cause sws is so cute =P

i think breakdancers are the sexiest ever...but oh seung jin is just too sexy with his body and lip ring ;) hahaha

Guest LoveHLi

what i can do for now...snuck back in again ^^; and now i have to get off again <_<:lol:

damoim's ulzzang winners and new contestants

damoimulzzangs.JPG

winners: oh seung jin and park seo ri

guys: 1.song jung ho(3rd) 2.lee han(5th) 3.kim joon young(4th) 4.shim young bo(1st) 5.kim hwan(2nd)

girls: 1.kim eun hee(3rd) 2.jung min joo(4th) 3.kim sol(5th) 4.kim da rae(2nd) 5.lee sul hee(1st)

i haven't checked them out yet...i'll do it when i have time...but all i have to say is the guy currently in first place is not so hot looking...i'm leaning towards lee han and song jung ho :lol:

Guest crackednut

does park seo ri have a cyworld or anything?

she looks cool lol the evil smirk o.o

all of the other girls look like they're 14 yrs old and under >.<

LEE HAN??? ::wolf whistle::

geeeeeeeeet over here boy!! :w00t:

OH SEUNG JIN really deserved that Ulzzang Slot..

hahaha.. I don't know about the girll.. haven't seen her pics!

Aniways.. wow.. I didn't realize it at first but OH SEUNG JIN is pretty

kute! well.. in his own way!

But you know me,, stubborn me.. I just had to add that ...

_______________________________________________!

[would someone like to fill in the blank for me???]

Guest touche`

she looks cool lol the evil smirk o.o

all of the other girls look like they're 14 yrs old and under >.<

LOL! I can see that..she's saying "I won" x]

I know. They do look liek they are under 14 but looks can be deceiving..

----

But you know me,, stubborn me.. I just had to add that ...

HAHAHA! i JUST LOVE LSE... OH YEAH..!

[would someone like to fill in the blank for me???] I'll DO IT!

Guest crackednut

I'll upload some SWS haha XD

I was thinking of holding off another SWS pic spree until tomorrow (my bday!! Remember it!! lmao jkjkjk)

but hey...I got more...and maybe I'll post some LSE tomorrow as well hehe

swsf327.jpg

swsf23.jpg

swsf325.jpg

sws28.jpg

sws30.jpg

swsf323.jpg

swsf319.jpg

swsf317.jpg

I think I'll probably love this picture for like......forever :lol:

no seriously

Archived