ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello people.

I know myself is not an active member :phew: but i am not actually sure why do i feel like posting something in this forum :blink: . Anyways, forget about that. :D

I come to post some of LSE's pictures :w00t: . I know it had been post before, like ages ago :vicx: .but it won't hurt seeing it again no? ;)

here you go:

ca050729003400736395yw.jpg

ca050930004p78297as.jpg

1259354id.jpg

aoea59028lb.jpg

bv856954uw.jpg

jhse13tf3sf.gif

leese0tu.jpg

leese19ya.jpg

lse37s3if.jpg

What a HOT THANG HE IS!

and New LSE pic is a lot more hotter!

060322014p40759jq10jv.jpg

yes?

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/225/060...40759jq10jv.jpg

OMG!! It's not blue!!

Did you recolor it, or what?!?!

#. Selling 2 thoughts, Looking for 1 feeling urgently.

(I THINK that is what the second part means... >O<)

Thanks for the translations, but i think i like mine better!!!

yay!!! NEW LSE!!! he looks so hot! i swear if there was no PEB then LSE would be my top guy.

but of course baoi, you get LSE all to yourself. ^^

Haha.. Thanks, I'm sure i'll be happy to have him all to myself..

Guest tengosuds

LSE has HOT EYEBROWS!!!

i noticed some girl at school today who thinks she's all that, and her eyebrows are plucked so that she looks permanantly surprised.

it makes me really appreciate unplucked eyebrows.

AND LSE'S ARE HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!! exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MooNy PigLEt

Ello people.

I know myself is not an active member :phew: but i am not actually sure why do i feel like posting something in this forum :blink: . Anyways, forget about that. :D

I come to post some of LSE's pictures :w00t: . I know it had been post before, like ages ago :vicx: .but it won't hurt seeing it again no? ;)

yeah, i think it 's ok since i might havent got the pic u post yet hehehe

I just dont wanna miss any pic of LSE :blush:

so feel free to post pics, esp LSE's keke

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/225/060...40759jq10jv.jpg

OMG!! It's not blue!!

Did you recolor it, or what?!?!

Thanks for the translations, but i think i like mine better!!!

Haha.. Thanks, I'm sure i'll be happy to have him all to myself..

hehe, I like my translation better ^ ^

but thanks anyway for the translation. It's just kinda confusing me

LSE has HOT EYEBROWS!!!

i noticed some girl at school today who thinks she's all that, and her eyebrows are plucked so that she looks permanantly surprised.

it makes me really appreciate unplucked eyebrows.

AND LSE'S ARE HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!! exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!

he's sure SUPER HOT to the point that sometimes I cant find word that suits his UTMOST HOTNESS :sweatingbullets: (just like i dont know how to put into word Eric's hotness and perfection hehe >> I also happen to be a HUMONGOUS fan of sexy ERIC hehe :sweatingbullets::phew: >> sorry it has nothing to do with uhlzzang, I just get too carried away -____-)

--------------------

[EDIT]

off topic a bit, but i havent seen many fics that ft LSE lately (I mean with him as the main character). Man, i'm bored and just wanna read some good fics ft LSE.

Do u guys suggest any?

Guest tengosuds

^BLOODY PERFECT??

and yes, MooNy PigLEt i so know what you're talking about. i have had that with guys in the past (*DROOLS* ryo nishikido -- although not so much anymore and *DROOLS* hayato ichihara, i NEED him...) so i TOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY know what you're saying..

errr...to make this post uhljjang related...

LSE rocks the house?

Guest xkrnbabiix

wow LSE = super hot

i miss PEB and KKR]

i'm becoming super addicted to this thread. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not hah

Guest fasionfreak321

^

^ mmm........kinda reminds me of nicole richie but not so much.

LOL. Thats funny. She reminds me of Ayumi Hamasaki who reminds me of Nicole Richie.

Anyways, that LSE picture is so hot now that he finally cut his hair. Not that he wasn't hot with long hair, just more hot with short hair.

And why do Ulzzangs always post wierd captions that don't make sense next to their pics? It's so puzzleing.

^

^ LOL me too! i think this is the only thread that i'm ultra addicted to! i always come in here and go back to the pages i missed and start from there to the last page. i've gone through this whole entrie thread....seen every page.....yeah.....addicted ulzzang thread girls are awesome!

^ aaaaahhh! so true! what is it that is so addicting about ulzzangs? face? hotness? their pictures? i don't know but i just know that i love them. especially PEB. he's my all time favortie. some of his pics look like they're professional but i think he does it himself. isn't he interested in photography?

Archived