ULZZANG MANIA

Guest fasionfreak321

MIKKI

...그래서 난 평범한 사람이 좋아

...That's why I like normal people

(Normal- as in average Joe kind of people...)

HAN JI HOON

Life is Loose.....

(I have no idea what that is about... -_-)

Wow, what strange people......

I want to know if they parted too. I don't think they should, it would be wierd. I always saw them as the couple that would be together forever. It made me respect their commitment and unplayboy/girlness.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

hi karen. i'm hli. well, here are the pictures for you ^^

kim yoon ah

kimyoonah5ek.jpg

kimyoonah11wd.jpg

kimyoonah23zl.jpg

kimyoonah35an.jpg

kimyoonah41cc.jpg

kimyoonah52sn.jpg

kimyoonah64pz.jpg

kimyoonah78wj.jpg

kimyoonah82xa.jpg

kimyoonah90sv.jpg

kimyoonah109rc.jpg

kimyoonah116vk.jpg

kim sun woo

i can't tell if they're glasses or sunglasses ^^;

kimsunwoo9wp.jpg

lee hyo hyun

leehyohyun7qy.jpg

park na hyun

parknahyun2lm.jpg

shin hye jung

i think she's cute but in most of her pictures she either looks like a deer lost in a car's headlight or a rabbit :lol:

shinhyejung0od.jpg

shinhyejung14wr.jpg

shinhyejung25ue.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

Guest sungaaah

^^ holy frick her eyes are ginormous !

lol i love her eye color though .. i cant pull off blue, i look like an alien =p

i wonder why kimyoonah always pulls down her glasses in *all* those pics ...

seems a little a la librarian, dontcha think ?

haha hli, a q for you : whats ur estimate on how many ulzzang pix u have ^^

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha ^^; well i lost count like two months ago at somewhere around 3200+, but i only save pictures of the guys...i do have some pictures of girls, i.e. only of namja, solki, and jung roo. i probably have like less than 200 pictures of them...the girls are not really that important to me ^^; :lol: so yeah...somewhere in the 3000+ ^^: can you say low life? :lol: j/k

+edit+

wait! that's only for my photobucket accounts...i have some on my imageshack account...i think i have like 40+ pages on that account and it shows i think 15 pictures per page...but i did go back and save some of them on my photobucket so i'm estimating that maybe half of that is doubles so yeah...now i'm thinking somewhere close to the 4000s ^^; maybe one of these days i'll go add up all my pictures...right now i'm too lazy to do it :lol:

Guest sungaaah

^^ wow thats alloooot of pictures =p

no its not that you dont have a life, youre juss passionate about something, nothing wrong with that =]

and u know this thread cant exist without ur piccies keke

oh and another q from a noOb : when did all these popular ulzzangs win their contests?

im guessing a while ago cuz i remember you [hli] put up new winners but of course

then we never see them again hehe

Guest LoveHLi

^hahaha..well i don't know exactly when they won, but i want to say like kkr, inho, sang eun and the other more popular ulzzangs won around 2 to maybe 4 years ago...i don't know...i wasn't here when this thread first (before the big crash of 2005) was created ^^; i became active maybe around the middle of the thread before it crashed ^^;

Guest purple20

Tey is a cutie <3 <3 <3!! Omg I swear I have Choi Dong Wook on the brain Tey also kind of reminds me of him! O__O!Those ^ girls look so CUTE in their glasses especially kim yoon ah I like the way she poses^^. I iwsh I looked that cute in my glasses and mines are for real LOL. I have terrible vision @__@!

Guest LoveHLi

I want to request Yang Yang pictures or of any other Chinese GIRL Ulzzang. And maybe guys =/ I forgot what pages they were on with all this posting going around on here.

here's yang yang and a guy ulzzang jay jei ken for you...sorry this is all i have ^^;

YANG YANG

yangyang41.jpg

yangyang37.jpg

yangyang30.jpg

yangyang28.jpg

yangyang25.jpg

yangyang24.jpg

yangyang23.jpg

yangyang31.jpg

yangyang33.jpg

yangyang40.jpg

credits: me and baidu

JAY JEI KEN

jayjeiken.jpg

jjk.jpg

jjk1.jpg

jjk2.jpg

jjk3.jpg

jjk4.jpg

jjk5.jpg

jjk6.jpg

jjk7.jpg

jjk8.jpg

credits: this awesome ulzzang thread :lol:

Guest touche`

yang yang is a girl right? I forgot, ==;; but she's pretty darn hot and with that friend of hers, she's really hot. B)

JAY JEI KEN looks fine in some pictures. He does reminds me of some korean uhljjang. xD

Guest touche`

MIKKI

...그래서 난 평범한 사람이 좋아

...That's why I like normal people

(Normal- as in average Joe kind of people...)

HAN JI HOON

Life is Loose.....

(I have no idea what that is about... -_-)

I have a feeling the atmosphere is getting tense. >0<

But something about your banner is ticking me off..

[haha....]

Haha.. i feel good for bringing out the evil in you!!

I REALLY WANT LSE's GLASSES!!

Anyone selling them?!?!?

LOL. Yes, I can see the jealously hating wires. xD

You want to see the evil of me? KYAAA You shall see SaTAN SOON! HAHAH :P

I am selling his LSE GLasses~ for 500 bucks! lol, why? because I have his original one. O _ O

Guest fasionfreak321

Aww, thanks hli, you're the best.

Is it just me or does it bother someone when the girls always pull down their glasses in pics?

Those taiwanese guys are soo hot, and yangyang is hot too... Man, I wonder if there are ulzzangs in hong kong..lol.

Oh, and i think Mikki's full name is Lee Yeon Ju.

Guest xp30ny_x

i HOPE theres ulzzangs in hong kong :rolleyes: i like that black and white striped top that mikki was wearing its soo popular right nowww

Archived