ULZZANG MANIA

Guest kettuu

Hello everybody :D and Hi Jan ^_^

everyone of them is so freaking hot but you know what?..

most of the uljjahngs are ssagaji's.

they seriously look down on you thinking that they're the shiattt~ >.<

some may be nice but ehh--

esp. the guys...omg they are sooo 잘랐어. -0-

but still....they're faces are fackin hot. what can ya do?

hmm..I think it's can be true because, many people who are so beautiful/hot/good looking they are very selfish,but I can be wrong >_<

and i have heard about KKR too that he is jerk but it's rumor

LSE is so cute ^_^ awwwwww...<3

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twinkle_l0ve

omgg...lse..wen he was going through his grafitti phase with long hair...eheheh^^

for some reason, kim min suk reminds me of andy from shinhwa..o_O

hmm..people seem to be inrtoducing themselves...i dont think i have either~~

hiiiiiiiiii xDD

my name's kiera...[ twinkle_l0ve ]

ehehhe....umm...im korean, 14 and in australia =0=

well i gtg do math hw >__<< be on laterer^^ byeeee =] =]

I would be if I understood Korean. :tears: I watched episode 1, but I had no idea what was going on. xD I had to read the summary. :sweatingbullets:

Same deal here!!

^

doesn't this just make you want to HUNT them down?

its like a treasure hunt now...I wouldn't mind trying to track down LSE or SWS

Hahaha.. i want to find LSE first!!

heylo jan ! my name is kenn :)

oh gosh i hope not too many uhljjangs are stuck up !

i hope LSE is not stuck up

he seems too cute to be a jerk

He better not be, or i'll disown him!!

welcome Jan and everyone else who's new..

I haven't been helpingout much.. but i'll try to help out today...

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

wow .. i haven`t been in here for quite some time

looks great in here ^___^

the name`s teresa btw.

HI EVEYONE!!~ :]

yeah .. i`ve heard kkr was a real pain .. but rumors will be rumors until proven.. so i still love him x]

i would LOVE to see lse on the streets & hang with him.

he seems like a really interesting person =]

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h17/xxxl.../LSE/dfhsfd.jpg

lse is " HOT " l0ls xD

THANKS FOR SHARiNG !~

Guest 350125go

most of these ulzzang have more antis than actually fans.

but who cares.. as someone once said "keep talking about me..you're just making me more famous" xD KKR personal fave. quote lol...and they dont really need fans they just have to win a certain contest.

so take your corny sarcasm somewhere else please :)

I wasn't being sarcastic. That was like the one post I've made where I was being 100% serious, and you shoot it down. GOSH.

^sorry but you can't ^^; . he has to win an ulzzang contest first before you are able to post his pictures here ^^

Haha. Okay, I know I pass by those all the time, so it'll all work out!

Guest MooNy PigLEt

hi Jan and Teresa ^ ^

I'm also kinda new. I mean I've been wandering this thread a lot and I've just introduced myself lately ^ ^

thanks whooo! for LSE's pics. I havent seen the last pic yet keke

LSE id REALLY a HOTTIE

and yeah, everyone likes him nowadays coz he's just TOO HOT and CUTE (and it doesnt look like, to be more exact, I cant imagine him to be all stuck up...keke)

LSE is cute and from his perforance in the shooting star contest and the convo of him with Lisa and all. He seems shy and cute and decent nice keke

but if he's a bit arrogant...that'd be ok coz he's still freakin' HOT :w00t::sweatingbullets:

The same thing with SWS ^ ^ (too cute to be a ssagaji >>do I spell right?! :blink: )

I seem to be useless in this thread coz I have no other source of uhlzzangs' pics except for this thread. All the pics I've got are saved from here. Sometimes, I get sth from skyblog but they're all old pics. And I cant use CY , that's why I have no new pics to pist for u guys :unsure:

You know, I acknowledged of all the uhlzzang thing here in this thread and from some fan fics. And that's all I've got. Sometimes I feel guilty :tears: for just saving pics and chatting around without helping out :unsure: . And u guys are very friendly and always updating >> that makes me even worse :unsure:

But I really wanna help. So if anyone wants pics of SMW, SWS, PEB, JIH, LSE, KJB, Shin Sol Ki, KNJ, LSA or Jung Roo or some kid uhlzzang I guess I can upload (old pics though :unsure: ). U guys just ask ^ ^

^ "decent??!?!?!?!?!"

he's a total KUTIE in my mind!!

Aniways, i am trying to type my essay that is due in 25 minutes..

so i would have to leave now.. Aniways, I want to request Rare LSE pics please?!?!

Guest luckyyou

blech! i went back 3 pages to see if there were any seo min woo (i think that's his name) pictures. i wanted to see some of his ulzzang pictures since i'm a fan of banohhlim#3. i didn't he looked special so i'm curious to see what his ulzzang pictures look like. someone want to post one?

Guest MooNy PigLEt

blech! i went back 3 pages to see if there were any seo min woo (i think that's his name) pictures. i wanted to see some of his ulzzang pictures since i'm a fan of banohhlim#3. i didn't he looked special so i'm curious to see what his ulzzang pictures look like. someone want to post one?

hehe, since I cant help uploading new pics. i'll help post old pics of Seo Min Woo

He's really cute in his pics ^ ^

138wj6xs1vd.jpg

2005507432149qc.jpg

minwoo7ef7ib.jpg

minwoo54pp2qa.jpg

20050507formallisa8ju7wu.jpg

seominwoo46is6uo.jpg

minwoo8jk1uv.jpg

minwoo34yl.jpg

minwoo38oh6kk.jpg

seominwoo4aa1jn.jpg

seominwoo22vw0yi.jpg

smw2103yc.jpg

credites: soompiers ^ ^

Guest LoveHLi

^i love the one of him in green! so freaken adorable! :lol: thanks hang! oh and i just want to say that no one is useless in this thread. you're contributing by continuing to post whether you have pictures or not. your posts is what's keeping this thread alive! ^^

hello kiera and teresa! i'm hli. to anyone else, don't be scared to introduce yourself. we're all friendly here...like a big happy ulzzang obsessed family. :lol:

i'll be back with hyo nam's picture for lisa ^^

Guest whizzer's_rose

Hi guys! I'm pretty new to this ulzzang thingy...can i ask a question? which website do most of these ulzzang keep their journals and pictures?

hehe, I've just edited

Wrong word I guess ^ ^

sorry it's not spamming =]

Hahah... YOu are so funny!!

and the SMW pics are so kute!!

^hi whizzer's_rose. they usually uses cyworld. check in page three for a really long list of ulzzang cyworld ^^

WOw! you are so nice and helpful Hli..

Guest MooNy PigLEt

baoi: I dont know if this is rare pic of LSE or not but i havent seen it....kinda new to me. Maybe u've got it already (since u've got like a big collection of LSE's pics I guess keke)

Anyway, I've just come by phatkimchi forum and see this pic. So I'll upload it

Sorry if someone had posted it before

lsej9ql.jpg

credits: l0velynna from phatkimchi forum

[EDIT]

When I came across this pic, I like.. :o , my mouth practically dropped open and it seemed refuse to close, making me drool again hehe

He's sure so freakin' HOT as always :w00t:

Archived