ULZZANG MANIA

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

hli....

PHOTOBUCKET resized the picture

becuase the FILE SIZE was too large

it didn't have to do with BMP or JPG

but yeah

JPG files are smaller but the pic quality is still the same!

so JPG is better!

imda5ql0vv.gif

^^imda reminds me of boa here...the young boa

dg0zf.gif

is this imda or the model?

aka27gx1qx.jpg

i don't like her lips

imdahye6tx9ez3tv.jpg

credits: cy and me and soompiers

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^i am! but i'll probably have to watch it tomorrow because it won't be released to clubbox until later on tonight

i haven't post anything in here for awhile now.... i guess no ulzzangs are updating? well i'm not a good drawer but for the pass nights i have been drawing ulzzangs.... i like draw one every night now it seems >_< LOL i would like to show everyone my drawing...

here are they puted in order

Eunbyul

ParkEunByul6.jpg

eunbyuldrawing1.jpg

filedown46tl.jpg

eunbyuldrawing2.jpg

eunbyul3.png

eunbyuldrawing3.jpg

Imda

ImDaHae76.jpg

imdadrawing01.jpg

last one

Lee SangEun

lse33jq.jpg

sangeundrawing1.jpg

i know i'm really BAD! >_< but i'm trying to get better.... it's not clear because i took it with my webcam... i'll go use my brother's scanner later...

my drawings are never really done so who knows how they will look tomorrow LOL... this one girl in my math class was all like "your pictures look like at they don't have any soul. they look lifeless" WTH? was she like saying my drawing su.ck?? :fury: maybe she said that because most of my drawing aren't done and they don't all have faces. LOL

anywho... i'm planning of drawing more...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR BAN OHL LIM 3!!!!!!!!!!! MINWOO OPPA FOREVER! lol can't wait to see it.... when will it be out tonight? i might have to get it tomorrow...

Guest alicimoo

^ KIK is kim in keun xD

IS ANYONE ELSE EXCITED FOR BAN OHL LIM 3 TONIGHT ?!?!?!?

cause i know i am :D

i LOVED episode 2 :)

I would be if I understood Korean. :tears: I watched episode 1, but I had no idea what was going on. xD I had to read the summary. :sweatingbullets:

Guest the one

i know i'm really BAD! >_< but i'm trying to get better.... it's not clear because i took it with my webcam...

You need an art teacher and have a wonderful day.

don`t worry jen, i think your drawings are pretty nice !

the best thing i can draw is stick figures ... oh and and SCRIBBLES :D

Guest MooNy PigLEt

I would be if I understood Korean. :tears: I watched episode 1, but I had no idea what was going on. xD I had to read the summary. :sweatingbullets:

^ ^ agree. I went through ep 1 and 2 with no idea what they're talking about. SMW is cute

but I get used to it coz I often watch nonstop 6 that way (cant resist from seeing nonstop 6 coz my baby Kim Ki Bum heh. He's so cute :sweatingbullets: )

Kim Min Suk really looks like Brian but Brian is wayyyyyyyyy more hotter. poor Brian, he's working so hard nowadays that he gets sick :tears: (read the news). luckily Fany, a great and caring friend, always takes care of him

Seems that LSE hasnt updated his CY

Miss him already :tears: >.<

yeah jen...your drawings aren't that bad!

i know how hard it is to draw people too..so don't worry 'bout it:)

if you want them to look even more realistic, you can add some more shading on them.(cheeks, neck..)

keep working on them. you'll get even better:)

Guest LoveHLi

can anyone find ramdom ulhjjang that took the photo with Haduri??

I juz wanted some for my unimportant ff's charecter please??

{:) LOVELY GIRL PLEASE }

if you still want more random ulzzangs check on page 400. lisa posted a lot there ^^

Guest *lilyisland*

Thanx everyone for posting all these pix...

I am finally back after going to see Super Juniors concert at Pattaya Music Festival 2006...

The show was great and the guys were all so handsome**

U guys should support Kibum (I didnt like him first but now I have started...) coz he was sooooooooooo friendly and nice to everyone ...

ok sorry I know that this is an ulzzang thread but I just can't stop myself of thinking about them ^ ^

Guest touche`

^ hahhahahaha me too ! i still like him but i understood why he was in an angry mood because when he sent me that PM it was when this thread had a HUGE argument about naoki being an uhljjang and stuff

and oh yeah

i really enjoyed reading parakiss <3333333

really cute siggie and avatar you have ^_^

Ohh, I see. He shouldn't fess about it. xD Of course, he has feelings also.

He still a uhljjang to me, anywaysss.... :P

LOL! You read paradise kiss? I haven't read it yet but I read the summary of it.

It makes me want to read it. :tears:

lol, thanks.

KIK is kim in keun
o0o I see now. kakaka

---

My gosh jen, you can draw goood!! I love it. (: Very nice with full details. :D

When I see park Eun Byul, it makes want to cry. :tears: I miss that guy.

Guest 350125go

My kid brother is better looking than some of these people. Am I allowed to post pics of him, or does he have to have a huge cult following dedicated to his looks first?

Guest LoveHLi

^sorry but you can't ^^; . he has to win an ulzzang contest first before you are able to post his pictures here ^^ and i'm pretty sure all of us knows someone who is better looking than some of these ulzzangs XD

Thanx everyone for posting all these pix...

I am finally back after going to see Super Juniors concert at Pattaya Music Festival 2006...

The show was great and the guys were all so handsome**

U guys should support Kibum (I didnt like him first but now I have started...) coz he was sooooooooooo friendly and nice to everyone ...

ok sorry I know that this is an ulzzang thread but I just can't stop myself of thinking about them ^ ^

lucky you!

i'll post up pictures tomorrow...today was pretty slow ;) ....

and for those who wants to watch ban ohl lim #3 episode 3, go to the official thread CLICK!, it's up in clubbox but you'll have to wait until someone uploads it on ysi/mu if you can't download from clubbox...and please refrain from asking them to upload/re-upload in the thread...it's a rule there ^^;

Archived