woosuk34.jpg

woosuk32.jpg

woosuk69.jpg

woosuk68.jpg

woosuk58.jpg

woosuk57.jpg

woosuk55.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

nvm! i'm just going to post the rest of the pictures i have right now...and later i'll go find more pictures to flood this place with...oh! and lisa! i haven't forgotten about your request for more pictures of choi moon young...i have more pictures of her and i'll post them when i come back or tomorrow...^^;

PARK EUN BYUL

eunbyul3.jpg

eunbyul6.jpg

eunbyul7.jpg

eunbyul9.jpg

eunbyul10.jpg

eunbyul14.jpg

eunbyul17.jpg

eunbyul19.jpg

eunbyul20.jpg

eunbyul22.jpg

i like monkeys! i have a thing for monkeys...i have like three stuffed toy monkeys.. ouh ouh ah ah (<----my monkey call XD )

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest touche`

aznbaby69_79; Keep posting and I think I'll die of happinesss. *drools* XD man, i see soo many good looking guys..

V I think he's saying Holla back girl. XD hahahaha

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/aznba...ngEun/lse19.jpg

You just gotta love his teeth. SO cute. >0<

RYANGHEE is freaken pretty. +__+ She reminds me of Lee sang Ah. She's pretty like lee sang ah but I don't mean they look alike.

Pre-lady RyangHee look... =_= They are pretty but they won't win RyangHee. Fake cannot compare to original one.

Chris Yang is fine. At first, I thought he was hmong because of his last name YANG but ahh he's better then hmong people. (my opinion) Man, hes fine. Wouldn't mind to get to know him.. B)

Kim Hye sung is cute as always. B) Such a cute kid. XD Althought he is 18. =_=

KKR is just like whooa. He's hot but I love LEE SANG MIN better. Sorry dude.

You can't leave SUL WOO SUK out. He's just like that. B)

YangYang is a girl, right? well if she is, dang she is one fine girl. Hmm..

Guest LoveHLi

^yup yang yang is a girl...man! sometimes when i look at her/him i wish i was a les....XDDDDD she's a freaken hot guy!

KIM JOON IL

kji.jpg

kji1.jpg

kji191.jpg

kji185.jpg

kji180.jpg

kji176.jpg

KJI173.jpg

kji162.jpg

kji161.jpg

kji157.jpg

okay...this is it for me for right now...i gotta go find more pictures...but i have to go cook first...peace out my homey g's XDDDD...j/k! i'll be back with pictures later guys....sorry about my retarded-ness (<---not even a word....i just made it up XD)

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha

well, here's CHOI MOON YOUNG for lisa who requested more of her a while ago ^^; these are the pictures from her cyworld...i think these were all of them...i can't remember...haven't been to her page in a while...i'll go check it out in a bit ^^;

cmy10.jpg

cmy11.jpg

cmy12.jpg

cmy13.jpg

cmy14.jpg

cmy15.jpg

cmy16.jpg

cmy17.jpg

cmy18.jpg

cmy19.jpg

i'm listening to se7en...tralalalala

more of choi moon young

cmy20.jpg

cmy21.jpg

cmy22.jpg

cmy23.jpg

cmy24.jpg

cmy25.jpg

cmy26.jpg

cmy27.jpg

cmy28.jpg

cmy29.jpg

i like watching beauty and the beast...."tale as old as time...song as old as rhyme...blahblahblahblahblahlalalalalalla...beauty and the beast....."

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

yoo rin needs to get a better/prettier wig / real hair!!! is that curly hair her real hair o.O? BUT OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YANG YANG IS A GIRL STILL!!!AHHH LMFAO!! but PEB ans SMW is still as hot as hell as everrr!! LOL

++EDDITTT++

^

^ that girl has zuup LOL

Guest LoveHLi

more of her...okay...i'm done with hers...now...i have to go find more pictures of someone else ^^;

cmy30.jpg

cmy31.jpg

cmy32.jpg

cmy33.jpg

cmy34.jpg

cmy35.jpg

cmy36.jpg

cmy37.gif

cmy38.gif

cmy41.jpg

nananana boo boo...can't catch me :P:lol: ...yeah i'm retarded :lol:

+edit+

T.T X.X i own another page....TT.TT....now i really have to find more pictures :lol:

Guest touche`

She's cute but her face is look kind off long. o_o hehe :sweatingbullets:

I can't believe I missed Park Eun Byul. =_= *slaps self* He so cute! >0< Big EYES. O_O

Guest sglolligirldd

NEW NAOKI

filedown46ku.jpg

credits me and cyworld

he is ADORABLE !!! but gahh ... he sounds pretty conceited and cocky ...

i think he's one of the ugliest ppl...no offense just my opinion -_- he just TRIES TOO HARD to be cute and doe she even speak japanese? cuz he tries to be fob although he grew up in france? i duno thats just too much of a wanna-be

Guest flycmagurl

Chris Yang looks hot!! I told myself i'd never marry a yang guy but WHOA he's an acception!!!

Woo-Hoo!! :P

*.smiles.*

Guest LeSilly

Dang~ People are getting a little cold towards this Naoki guy.. Don't be so angry please.. He has feelings too! (^______________^)

Guest mz_yoone3k

yurin[?] scares me. exspecially her eyes. she would be so much prettier if she didn't try so hard to be pretty.

about the naoki thing. i've been turn off by him alongg time ago. naoki's not the only arrogant "ulzzang". there are probably so many real ulzzangs that are so even more arrogant than naoki. but we don't know do we? cuz none of us has talked to them long enough. whenever i know some thing really bad about a hot person i don't really know, it just changes my views completely. shrugs* this guy in my school is realllyyy hot. he's just eyecandy to me and tons of other girls. he was one of those hot guys that wasn't arrogant like the others. i thought he was different. so then, today, i found out that he smokes and does drugs. :crazy: WTF completely different view of him now.

Guest miranduh

^Yikes! i hope he maintains his hotness..or else he's nothing... :mellow:

i love his voice...yeah it wasn't what i was expecting his voice to be but i don't care! i finally heard how he sounded like! and i love it when he smirks! so freaken hot! whoo! gonna go watch the first episode again...but just the parts where he shows up :lol: mwahahaha

i'll try to post more pictures today ^^; :lol:

LOL i loveeeee the whole show although minwoo has such a teeny tiny part...must watch....more *_* *drools uncontrolably* i love the main character also when his father kissed him he was all ewahhh and sutff so cute..and now minwoo became his friend?? hhahaha nice.

^ gahhhh i totally want his nikes x_x

you and i both budddddy i would kill to own a pair of kicks like his :phew: blackandgreen ones =O

eyyyy,,can i ark soompier something??

Do u know this guy??

%7Boption%7Db6v9tt.jpg

My friend told me he's Kim Hun-So.?? RIGHT??

- So confusing , help me please~ and if u have the pic of them

Post for me!!~ thanks..

he is totally cute but i don't know who he is =o='''' sorry

I love LSE and his crooked widdle teeth awwwwwwwww

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/aznba...InHo/inho41.jpg

don't you be pointin' your lil devil horns at me, mister!!!! >=[

Fie on thee...FIE on THEE!!!!!!!!

ROFL he's trying to spin you a spidey web that's all =x

lol!! i just noticed that when i was at lunch. i was thinking "wait, d2star isn't angela. dreamcaster is angela."

lol it's all good...my name is Miranda.

okay i think it's time to give naoki a break. i don't mind people having a opinion or impression of others but it's one thing when we haven't actually met him in real life. people come off more differently on the internet; you just don't know.

whether or not he sounded conceited, that's your opinion. but naoki said what he wanted to and he never insulted or did anything of the like. he is how he is like you are how you are. give him a break and just accept it. even if you don't like him, do you have to meet him/talk to him or associate with him in any way? no. so just leave it.

don't make assumptions based on what you've read; wait until you actually know the person :)

naoki does read this forum and is reading this thread right now - i see his username. and i bet he's not feeling very good about himself. what this is is member bashing which is strictly against the rules on soompi... nor should it be done outside of soompi.

so please let's just drop it.

naoki, if you read this - je ne ferai aucune prétention au sujet de vous et bonne chance sur devenir un uhljjang celebré :)

Guest LoveHLi

lalalala...i like to eat eat apples and bananas...i like to eat eat apples and bananas...hmmm.....should i post more pictures of ulzzangs?...yeah i think i should...but wait! i'm busy washing the dishes right now...i'll try to post more later...okay!...and if i don't finish before my brother comes home and kicks me off then i'll post tons and tons of pictures tomorrow...okay? okay...i love you...i love you too...until later then...yup! until later...XDDDD :wacko:

Archived