ULZZANG MANIA

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

sorry guys i just had time to go online rightnow

but i gtg study for big test tomrrow

i will post more of old LSE and sung jong hyun tomorrow!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Special Kay

^ 0___o the only make-up (if any at all) she is wearing is probably mascara.

if you talking about her photoshop pics she just smoothing out her skin and adding color to her lip and adding color contacts... i don't think she wears much make-up in real life. photoshop makes it look like she has a cakey make-up though.

Guest pannda

PEB

i dont know if you guys have seen this or not.

but i feel like to share it. xD

now i finally can tell the difference between lse and peb. -_-''

i feel stupid.

anywhoo. heres PEB

c0babab010ator168745363xg.jpg

49086gh.jpg

c0babab0b4d44ator168763835if.jpg

credits to: cyworld.

Guest *rashiDah

sorry guys i just had time to go online rightnow

but i gtg study for big test tomrrow

i will post more of old LSE and sung jong hyun tomorrow!

Awww good luck!

I failed my maths test, that's why i haven't been in here lately >__<;

Anyway, i've always wondered PEB didn't get eyelid surgery did he? Cos his eyes are like O__O and big. xP

Guest Alice

Is Naoki a new ulzzang who lives in France who goes on soompi? Thats nice..

He sounds really conceited from that msn conversation, I'd have thought it was some amazingly hot guy from what he was saying -__- This guy at my school looks as good as an ulzzang, and people call him conceited just cause he puts like 5 photos of him on his msn space(maybe they're just jealous cause heaps of people I know like him, this guy I know told me that he knows people who like him but he thinks he's ugly -__-) =.= It's soo normal nowadays to put photos of yourself on the internet anyway.

Guest sungaaah

regardless of photoshoping most of her pics... she not ugly to begin with like some others i've seen.

keke now im curious, whos un-psed pix have u seen ? do u have any =p

not cuz i wanna bash on them not looking like they do in other pix

but juss curious to see how much psing goes into being an ulzzang

[can u tell im still a noOb in this thread ... ]

Guest adorable_babyz

man lee yu rin scares the h*ll out of me... she look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooo fake... junroo on the other hand is so purdee.. * im so jealous :tears: * by the way anyone have pics of han dongwoo... i kinda like him but i hardly see his pics... n the thing bout naoki ... juz let it rest .. people'll forget him soon unlike ppl like sangeun ,inho, eunbyul dat we'll remember 4ever :wub:

Guest tasty

naoki didn't sound conceited. i don't think he did anyway.

this is probably a stupid question but is he japanese? lol.

^ for me, it sounded very concieted.. But then again.. after reading everything everyone wrote, i am too tired to talk about it now...

Let's just say he's super Kute and likes to be kute..

Guest miranduh

Is Naoki a new ulzzang who lives in France who goes on soompi? Thats nice..

He sounds really conceited from that msn conversation, I'd have thought it was some amazingly hot guy from what he was saying -__- This guy at my school looks as good as an ulzzang, and people call him conceited just cause he puts like 5 photos of him on his msn space(maybe they're just jealous cause heaps of people I know like him, this guy I know told me that he knows people who like him but he thinks he's ugly -__-) =.= It's soo normal nowadays to put photos of yourself on the internet anyway.

LOL 5 is soooo little i know a few guys and girls with like 20 O_O...........

Guest miranduh

for Ban ohl lim 3 minwoo voice is not as i expected it to be....a bit higher hahaha he is so funny when he smirks 8DDD and he wears a big purse it's hooked to the side of his desk....heheeeeeehe

i like the main character guy's voice......sounds deepish and like yunho..*-*

Guest LoveHLi

lalalalalalalalala....hello everyone! ^_^:lol:

man lee yu rin scares the h*ll out of me... she look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooo fake... junroo on the other hand is so purdee.. * im so jealous :tears: * by the way anyone have pics of han dongwoo... i kinda like him but i hardly see his pics... n the thing bout naoki ... juz let it rest .. people'll forget him soon unlike ppl like sangeun ,inho, eunbyul dat we'll remember 4ever :wub:

i have tons of pictures of han dong woo...i'll post them in a bit ^^

[size=]^ and KKR!!

Whenever I hear ulzzang, i think of KKR. x]

SAME HERE!

naoki didn't sound conceited. i don't think he did anyway.

this is probably a stupid question but is he japanese? lol.

he's viet/japanese

for Ban ohl lim 3 minwoo voice is not as i expected it to be....a bit higher hahaha he is so funny when he smirks 8DDD and he wears a big purse it's hooked to the side of his desk....heheeeeeehe

i like the main character guy's voice......sounds deepish and like yunho..*-*

i love his voice...yeah it wasn't what i was expecting his voice to be but i don't care! i finally heard how he sounded like! and i love it when he smirks! so freaken hot! whoo! gonna go watch the first episode again...but just the parts where he shows up :lol: mwahahaha

i'll try to post more pictures today ^^; :lol:

if you want thanks just come to meeeee =) im so happy you introduced me to kpopstop.

and really maybe he didn't even know he was being advertised and thought it was just some fangirl spazm.....

but anyway it's funny how i see all the trends going on but let me hop on and say

.......BOOO see..i never talked much of him and i usually keep my mouth shut incase i offended anyone but since you people are doing it...i guess i can say what i wanna say about him too.. let me just say KCSEX said most of anything i kept to myself about him BUT 'you girls' make it so general that it would have included me but NEVER....shall i praise him. lol call me short tempered or annoying or whatever you call it but when i pointed out that the bear he was holding was NOT winnie da pooh but if you did think it was i wouldn't have blamed you since it looks so similiar to winnie da pooh.....and then he quoted me saying it wasn't winnie da pooh but some special bear.....like sheesh i know you're all _____ and stuff but please.....that irked me. mmmm and also don't expect "his highness" to thank us; he 'deserves' to win since he's soooo popular and goodness gracious oh so popular. Maybe im wrong but to him what you advertised for was just random fangirl spazms and he LOVEs it .....like "muahaha im so popular"

although i did wish minwoo would find this place and thank us :rolleyes:

awwww! thanks angela! but he did know i was advertising for him, i told him i was gonna do it. he felt bad because people said he was cheating because of all the soompi girls on k-popstop.

but anyways...... let's just get back to posting pics of real ulzzangs like PEB and LSE^^

Archived