ULZZANG MANIA

Guest murrkoh*

that was a longgg time ago

she lost that fat and i think she mighta gotten surgery?

but she still pretty in real life i bet

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest touche`

There's nothing wrong with people photoshopping their faces. They do that all the time. =_=

All these Naoki talking is getting no where. Basically, not to be rude but you guys seems to be talking trash about him. No hard feeling, I still like him but not 100%. If he's a hard rude bastard or whatever you call him. He's still going to be the same. Don't waste your time talking about him when we can talk about others like kkr or w.e xD

Guest Sakura Li

Umm... my opinion about all of this Naoki talk is:

Uhljjang = Korean ^^ Korean word for Korean ppl. I personally think that they should use a different word to describe Tawainese "uhljjangs"

I wonder if you could become an uhljjang if you had small eyes... XDD Possibility? ^^

Guest .Cherry.

RANDOM LEE YU RIN

eb5f2e3a.jpg

197b3558.jpg

12ffade8.jpg

^ That's the best pic of her I've ever seen...the most natural ,but lots of skin photoshop.

c4490617.jpg

40571f60.jpg

e58c2187.jpg

e00e3503.jpg

^ Scary contacts, not good on her.

802317f8.jpg

^ Barbie!

5468976f.jpg

Lovely chin, jaw, nose...perfectly porportional.

d1bb0353.jpg

Can anyone confirm whether she's had plastic surgery or not? Or is it photoshop? Or does she look like naturally...she seriously looks like a doll. Sharp features everywhere. Is it me or should she stick to her natural hair color and eye color and maybe just use black circle lenses?

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but she truly scares me. o_______O She's sorta pretty but I don't know, it's like her hair or eyes...something. And in that last picture, you can SOOOO tell that she photoshopped her skin! It's so practically noticeable. :( If someone photoshops themselves at least try to blend it in. :sweatingbullets:

^ she looks like a walking doll from __________ .

i don't know where..

[edit]

Looking at her pics again.. she is pretty..

But she just needs a different style..

she shouldn't over do her mascara for that scary doll eyelash look..

It scares the hell out of me. I think she should not attempt

long curly/scary hair again.. i think if she had a natural look..

she'd be a very pretty ulzzang..

seriously... does anyone have pics of Naoki???

pictures of Naoki?? like his full face? i read somewhere someone said they never seen his whole face before only the sides.... i think i have some wait *runs off to go get them*

newnaoki2.jpg

Naoki26.jpg

Naoki30.jpg

noakinew.jpg

there's not a lot of him showing his full face. i guess he likes only he's side of his face.

credit to : Naoki

Guest touche`

haha he's still cute. Who cares if he's cocky. There are a lot of cocky guys. He ain't the only one. -0- He's still asian, it don't matter.

Guest pannda

naokis kinda cute.

can someone post the pictures of PEB,

but i cant tell the difference between PEB and LSE..=X

maybe i didnt look at the pictures enough!

[edited]

i think LEE YU RIN is ugly.

and her hair and color contact eyes is wierd. x[

LEE YU RIN is ugly.

and i hate her hair and color contact eyes. x[

^ don't say it that way.. say "I think that..."

[edit]

Naoki is kute, ofcourse. But i have this negative side of him now..

i can't get rid of this negative side.. But yes, he's hot.

Guest pannda

well. im not sure.

but she looked like shes wearing the wigs...?

someone correct me! XP

okay. i wont say that next time that way.

my apologies.

Guest jpnoroe3

My first time writing in here~ hehe;;

So,,you can request pictures here? >///<;;;; i am sorry~

여기에 그냥 아무 사진도 올리고 그래도 되는건가?;;;;

답장 보내주시기!! 제발..& also..do you get to ask for pictures?

그럼-

Guest Oyasumiyabi

My first time writing in here~ hehe;;

So,,you can request pictures here? >///<;;;; i am sorry~

여기에 그냥 아무 사진도 올리고 그래도 되는건가?;;;;

답장 보내주시기!! 제발..& also..do you get to ask for pictures?

그럼-

yea, you can request for pictures. And... i'm not sure if you can just post random people... i'd think not. Most of the pictures up are "official" ulzzangs that won the contests. So no random people unless they're like amazingly "ulzzang" material? lol i don't know... ^^;;

Guest miranduh

i would use concieted also >_< nothing against him either but.......

so i'm not the only one who feels this way? well......the other day my friend and i were talking about naoki and i was thinking that "hey, naoki is so famous now!" it's all because he won the ulzzang contest at KpopStop, right? I think that's what my friend said.

Any way, I got to thinking and I remembered that I actually found the site for him (took all of my resource finding skills to find an ongoing ulzzang contest). And I told him to join. Then I came advertise the contest here at the soompi ulzzang thread and told people to join and vote and to support naoki. And of course he won hands down. Yay for naoki!

But do I get any credit for helping him out? No! Not even a simple "thank you for helping me to become famous" He doesn't even talk to me on MSN anymore, but I'm okay with that. I just want some credit. He wouldn't be all that famous if he hadn't won a big ulzzang contest. Thanks to me I helped him be more famous but I get no thanks in return. Makes me feel like I don't want to help anyone anymore but of course I still will. It took me a while to actually find that place because it was new and no one had even heard of it yet.

My friend was like , "KpopStop should thank you too. You advertised their site at soompi and a whole bunch of people joined it and now it has more members" I don't have anything against Naoki personally, I just want some credit or a thanks. So, yeah......I just wanted to say that. (don't hurt me naoki fans >_< it's just how i feel with what happened)

if you want thanks just come to meeeee =) im so happy you introduced me to kpopstop.

and really maybe he didn't even know he was being advertised and thought it was just some fangirl spazm.....

but anyway it's funny how i see all the trends going on but let me hop on and say

.......BOOO see..i never talked much of him and i usually keep my mouth shut incase i offended anyone but since you people are doing it...i guess i can say what i wanna say about him too.. let me just say KCSEX said most of anything i kept to myself about him BUT 'you girls' make it so general that it would have included me but NEVER....shall i praise him. lol call me short tempered or annoying or whatever you call it but when i pointed out that the bear he was holding was NOT winnie da pooh but if you did think it was i wouldn't have blamed you since it looks so similiar to winnie da pooh.....and then he quoted me saying it wasn't winnie da pooh but some special bear.....like sheesh i know you're all _____ and stuff but please.....that irked me. mmmm and also don't expect "his highness" to thank us; he 'deserves' to win since he's soooo popular and goodness gracious oh so popular. Maybe im wrong but to him what you advertised for was just random fangirl spazms and he LOVEs it .....like "muahaha im so popular"

although i did wish minwoo would find this place and thank us :rolleyes:

Guest Special Kay

Non-photoshop pic of LeeYuRin

leeyurin16.jpg

regardless of photoshoping most of her pics... she not ugly to begin with like some others i've seen.

Archived