ULZZANG MANIA

Guest mermaid

its weird to see te convo of Naoki~

me and Naoki used to talk a lot!!! and it changed now.. = =" we barely talk these days..

he used to be all shy in the beginning..seeing that convo.. gosh it does sounds a little arrogant there >.>;

i'll tell him about the credits and the cockyness cuz its going wrong like that..

i think at least some1 should tell him that instead of telling eachother while he might not be aware of it..

so ya.. haha XD~ thats all i gotta say

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crackednut

My friend was like , "KpopStop should thank you too. You advertised their site at soompi and a whole bunch of people joined it and now it has more members" I don't have anything against Naoki personally, I just want some credit or a thanks. So, yeah......I just wanted to say that. (don't hurt me naoki fans >_< it's just how i feel with what happened)

Damn...you should go into entertainment management!! XD

In the future, you'll be handling allt he big stars...and we'll all remember where your elustrious career started.

Tears of pride are already comng just thinking about it.

:tears:

^ i'd like to see that one day too. me in the entertainment agency? i highly doubt it though.

mermaid: yeah, naoki and i used to talk a lot too but not anymore. maybe he thinks he got too good for me. T_T

and thanks l3abie-ish for what you said! I won't stop helping ^^

Guest KCSEX

About the post reguarding Naoki or whatever his name is.

He's not an ulzzang.

He won a contest in america with a bunch of non-ulzzang looking people.

What do you expect? He'd be nothing in Korea.

That little conceited kid should stop living in his own world thinking he's an ulzzang because in all honestly, if you're not an official ulzzang, you are not considered an ulzzang.

You girls are the ones who fueled his arrogance and you should be the ones to blaim so stop complaining..

Anyway, this thread should only be about real ulzzangs, not wannabes like him.

EDIT.

And no, I do not apologize to his "fans" or him. This is what I think and I'm not going to justify myself. ahem.

Guest angel_mercurius

DAMN! could we pls stop talking bout naoki in this way? if hes an ulzzang or not who cares? some think so some not! may hes arrogant may hes just trying to get some attention who cares?

but this chat is getting dirty now so lets just end it here!

Guest MaryMagdalin

hm naoki seemed kind of full of himself.

he used to pm me a little asking if i had msn

never got one O_O

oh well.

DAMN! could we pls stop talking bout naoki in this way? if hes an ulzzang or not who cares? some think so some not! may hes arrogant may hes just trying to get some attention who cares?

but this chat is getting dirty now so lets just end it here!

it`s not getting dirty

it`s their opinion

and everyone is being pretty polite about it.

well it`s your opinion ppl are talking dirty i guess.

Guest KCSEX

hm naoki seemed kind of full of himself.

he used to pm me a little asking if i had msn

never got one O_O

oh well.

it`s not getting dirty

it`s their opinion

and everyone is being pretty polite about it.

well it`s your opinion ppl are talking dirty i guess.

Yeah, he probably wanted to hear compliments from you and what not.

And about the second part, I totally agree, a lot of people express their opinions about real korean ulzzangs who don't visit this forum, but we can't say anything about a wannabe ulzzang?

Guest angel_mercurius

^ok may it was to much saying its getting dirty

but I just mean its not really nice

I knew some wannabe too and the conversation strated like this and in the end he got bashed like hell

I don think you'd do something like that but...

its not that great to talk bout naoki like this also since so many here were happy that hes around soompi and greet him etc.

and not its the opposide and we get mean? that doesn seem right

Guest Xx_lOvEliE_xX

^ yeah I agree with you... soompi's luck to have naoki ^-^ eveyone just state your opinions politely ^^

my opinion---> try try... Seo Minwoo and Lee Sang Eun still take top on my list...

plus.. you shouldn't just drop your old friends once you think you've found new ones... it's not nice.

Guest JYSTYLE*

He's not an ulzzang.

That little conceited kid should stop living in his own world thinking he's an ulzzang because in all honestly, if you're not an official ulzzang, you are not considered an ulzzang.

You girls are the ones who fueled his arrogance and you should be the ones to blaim so stop complaining..

EDIT.

And no, I do not apologize to his "fans" or him. This is what I think and I'm not going to justify myself. ahem.

i actually agree wif yew - x -; after readin` all this stuff bout him.. he sounds full of himself.

Guest LoveHLi

HEY! why don't i post up some pictures! :lol:

JUNG EUN SUNG

jes185.jpg

jes184.png

jes183.png

jes181.jpg

jes179.jpg

jes178.jpg

jes177.jpg

jes176.jpg

jes175.jpg

jes174.jpg

credits: me, cyworld, and damoim

+edit+

angel_mercurius i love the picture you drew of lse! i'm so jealous...i wish i had talent...:lol:

i'm friends with mybebeboi_changmin (the one that opened her eyes and saw that naoki didn't thank her). And she already sent an e-mail to him about it but he hasn't replied back yet. so it's not like we're talking about this behind his back. he's already aware of this situation and how she feels.

he's probably scared to e-mail her back because it's almost been a week since mybebeboi_changmin sent her e-mail and i know he's online everyday. (i have my own sources of knowing)

what do I think? I didn't think he was cocky at first. but after winning kpopstop's "ulzzang" contest, he changed and he dropped me and mybebeboi_changmin. we were the ones that were there when he wasn't famous yet. he was a loner too (he told us so himself but now he has friends) and didn't have any close friends. i guess we were too boring and not outgoing enough for him, or not pretty enough too.

maybe it is kind of our fault for fueling his arrogance, ego, whatever else. people say stuff about you but do you turn around become cocky and arrogant about it? how can people from all over the world tell you like "you're cute" or "You're hot" and you just turn around to be so concieted and cocky and arrogant?

anyways, Naoki, don't take this too hard.

how can someone in japan, or china or taiwan become an official ulzzang like yangyang or gong fei but someone in france or usa can't become an official ulzzang? just wondering. it sounds kind of sort of racist to me.

this is my thought. don't kill me.

Guest alicimoo

SOME MORE NEW KKR

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/70/filedown65ve.jpg

credits me and cyworld

KKR's pics have turned A LOT more artistic lately. ^^

What does it say on the pics??

how can someone in japan, or china or taiwan become an official ulzzang like yangyang or gong fei but someone in france or usa can't become an official ulzzang? just wondering. it sounds kind of sort of racist to me.

this is my thought. don't kill me.

The whole 'ulzzang' thing is like..only popular in asia. There's not really such a thing as an 'ulzzang' in the United States and..stuff. xD But some living outside Asia have been considered as official ulzzangs, like Chris Yang. (HOTT. :wub:) haha xD sorry for my lack of vocabulary.

Lisa-OMFG YOU LUCKY :phew: ! I'm only staying for 3 or 4 weeks cuz I have to make it back on time for sport season. =O=

[edit]

uh..screw what I wrote about the ulzzang thing. I didn't realize this debate was centered on Naoki.

Guest LoveHLi

^

^hahaha...i wouldn't mind being in the picture! :lol:

+edit+

finally watching ban ohl lim #3...i love his voice!....so people say they don't like his voice but i do... :lol:

Guest sugar33

He's not an ulzzang.

EDIT.

totally totally agree with you there. hes just a wannabe, thinks all that but ain't nothing compared most guys out there. this thread should be for real ulzzangs.

Archived