wow she's so grougeous

i wonder if she diud have surgery or not :mellow:

thank you!!

omg i think she's pretty too

if u don't mind

can you post more of her

i like her eyes

lol

and the hwang byung doo guy is this one....

i have a couple of his pictures

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/4995/hw...ngdoo4oa1eb.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/5599/j36sc4og.gif

sure i'll post more of her....and that's him?....i'll see what i can do ^^

hehe just wondering

is your REAL name hli or is that just your nick?

nope, hli is my real name :lol: and i would love some old pictures of lse but i see that you already posted some...i want more! :lol:

ummm can some one get me pics of eun byul and sung jae wook please? and thanks =)

V

V

:] sung jaewook<3 is hott, I wish I had more pics of him ^^

but this is the only one I have :]

sungjaewook8yz.jpg

I hope you like ^______________^

sorry guys but i have to quote this picture cause i don't think that person saw when mir was trying to point out that he isn't sung jae wook...his name is kim min kyu and if you still want more pictures of him just let me know...he doesn't have a lot of pictures...i only have i think 10 of him....and most of them are really small....btw, i've never heard of sung jae wook...did you see/hear him from a fanfic?

gahh Minwoo looks so good. ^^

Is the drama out yet?

i think it came out yesterday in korea...or was it the day before...i don't know...but it comes out on the 5th in korean time ^^;

yeah so when does the banolim drama come out'

[size=]if anyone is bored

can you go look for

more unseen IMDA pictures? thasnks

i think she's pretty

it should be out already....and since i'm really bored, i'll go find you some more imda pictures even though some were posted already

+edit+

for those who want to watch ban ohl lim #3 (the sitcom seo minwoo is on) go here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31343 ....you can find more info and download the first episode!

+edit+

new mikki

mikki25of.jpg

mikki18uu.jpg

mikki0wy.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

seo minwoo with cast of ban ohl lim #3

banohllim31is.jpg

credits: me and itop

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the lse conversation! and lemon_retard! you talked with PEB? omg! i can't believe you talked to the PEB! T_T if only i was that lucky! i missed so much since the weekend! this thread grew like crazy! i used to talk to Naoki but not so much anymore. He's the only ulzzang i've talked to ever. but one day! one day i will talk to PEB.

^

^ wow thank you hli for posting the link to ban ohl lim #3 but AHHHHH i can`t download from clubbox T.T i want to see minwoo soo badly but anyways oh yeah hli ... how do you pronounce your name ? is the H silent so it will just be li ? i am so bad at names xD

EDITS

NEW LEEYOONGEUN

012054477af.jpg

credits me and cyworld

Guest LoveHLi

^hahaha...it's pronounced h-lee....hlee...or you can just drop the 'h' and just say lee...not a lot of people can say my name right...or they say it right but they can't spell it right :lol: ...and someone already uploaded the first episode on yousendit....it's on the last page right above my post there

+edit+

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=31343&st=120 ---post #134 for yousendit link...only 6 more days before it expires so hurry hurry hurry! :lol:

Guest jeanu

In Mikki's new pictures, where did JiHoon go? Normally, she has at least a few new pictures with him, but now it's with all these other people. >_<

Guest angel_mercurius

I tried to draw Lee Sang-Eun yesterday night...I failed >< I mean I still love the drawing cause Its the 1st time I tried it and if you know the real pic you may also see its LSE (a bit?)

anyways its still not finished and I'm gonna work on it tonight again ^^;

the shadow turned out to dark >< at least on the photo in real its not sooo bad still not the best...

So here you go...

leesangeun.jpg

Oh no! I just saw I forgot half of his right eye! >////< and some lights and shadows!

its hand drawn so...its not that, great pls be nice =3

brb with some pix

Guest Oyasumiyabi

angel_mercurius, Wow! you are good. hahaha.. i can't draw/sketch to save my life..

Naoki seems a little ___________ (Fill in mean word) from the convo..

i don't like how he just wants to be popular?? it seems a bit shallow ish?? I mean some of my fav. ulzzangs just posted pics of them for fun, and it turned out that people loved them... it wasn't like their sole purpose to be "popular" and gain recognition.... i'm not bashing him right now but i'm just saying that that's what i felt from the conversation. x_______x

Guest mz_yoone3k

I tried to draw Lee Sang-Eun yesterday night...I failed >< I mean I still love the drawing cause Its the 1st time I tried it and if you know the real pic you may also see its LSE (a bit?)

anyways its still not finished and I'm gonna work on it tonight again ^^;

the shadow turned out to dark >< at least on the photo in real its not sooo bad still not the best...

So here you go...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/Kei.../leesangeun.jpg

Oh no! I just saw I forgot half of his right eye! >////< and some lights and shadows!

its hand drawn so...its not that, great pls be nice =3

brb with some pix

i give you an A++++. :) it is SOOO GREAT. you got skill.

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

Naoki seems a little ___________ (Fill in mean word) from the convo..

the word u might be looking for is Concieted or Rude b*stard lol.I don't really have anything against him so scratch out the the last part after or :sweatingbullets: . Why would he want to be known everywhere? I dunnoo but he sounds really cocky so i'm not really interested in him ne more hahha

Guest angel_mercurius

i don't like how he just wants to be popular?? it seems a bit shallow ish?? I mean some of my fav. ulzzangs just posted pics of them for fun, and it turned out that people loved them... it wasn't like their sole purpose to be "popular" and gain recognition.... i'm not bashing him right now but i'm just saying that that's what i felt from the conversation. x_______x

I got a simular feeling like you have right after talking to him...I've gotta say hes not a person I personally like but i think hes a nice person for his friends and others ne~

::out if topic::

thanks to all of you who said they like my drawing <3 thank you heaps!

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

sorry guys but i have to quote this picture cause i don't think that person saw when mir was trying to point out that he isn't sung jae wook...his name is kim min kyu and if you still want more pictures of him just let me know...he doesn't have a lot of pictures...i only have i think 10 of him....and most of them are really small....btw, i've never heard of sung jae wook...did you see/hear him from a fanfic?

... REALLY?!?! some one said he was Sung Jae Wook like along time ago....meh i dun really care what his name is. i just care thats hes hot LOL and no thank you that pic is good enough =]

EDDITTT

^ i really like your drawing!!! its sooo sexxyyy =)

Thanks ||MY LUCKY SE7EN for the PEB pics =]

the word u might be looking for is Concieted or Rude b*stard lol.I don't really have anything against him so scratch out the the last part after or :sweatingbullets: . Why would he want to be known everywhere? I dunnoo but he sounds really cocky so i'm not really interested in him ne more hahha

i would use concieted also >_< nothing against him either but.......

I got a simular feeling like you have right after talking to him...I've gotta say hes not a person I personally like but i think hes a nice person for his friends and others ne~

::out if topic::

thanks to all of you who said they like my drawing <3 thank you heaps!

so i'm not the only one who feels this way? well......the other day my friend and i were talking about naoki and i was thinking that "hey, naoki is so famous now!" it's all because he won the ulzzang contest at KpopStop, right? I think that's what my friend said.

Any way, I got to thinking and I remembered that I actually found the site for him (took all of my resource finding skills to find an ongoing ulzzang contest). And I told him to join. Then I came advertise the contest here at the soompi ulzzang thread and told people to join and vote and to support naoki. And of course he won hands down. Yay for naoki!

But do I get any credit for helping him out? No! Not even a simple "thank you for helping me to become famous" He doesn't even talk to me on MSN anymore, but I'm okay with that. I just want some credit. He wouldn't be all that famous if he hadn't won a big ulzzang contest. Thanks to me I helped him be more famous but I get no thanks in return. Makes me feel like I don't want to help anyone anymore but of course I still will. It took me a while to actually find that place because it was new and no one had even heard of it yet.

My friend was like , "KpopStop should thank you too. You advertised their site at soompi and a whole bunch of people joined it and now it has more members" I don't have anything against Naoki personally, I just want some credit or a thanks. So, yeah......I just wanted to say that. (don't hurt me naoki fans >_< it's just how i feel with what happened)

Guest angel_mercurius

^we start to sound mean lol just keep in mind how happy we were when we found out hes on soompi haha anyways this is getting mean in some way so lets just go on with pix posting and drooling all over

this one amused me

yangyang

208eu.jpg

lse (posted b4? anyways I love this pic)

1d22dc14.jpg

credit ulzzang.skyblog.com

and me 4 uploadin

Guest l3abie-ish

i would use concieted also >_< nothing against him either but.......

so i'm not the only one who feels this way? well......the other day my friend and i were talking about naoki and i was thinking that "hey, naoki is so famous now!" it's all because he won the ulzzang contest at KpopStop, right? I think that's what my friend said.

Any way, I got to thinking and I remembered that I actually found the site for him (took all of my resource finding skills to find an ongoing ulzzang contest). And I told him to join. Then I came advertise the contest here at the soompi ulzzang thread and told people to join and vote and to support naoki. And of course he won hands down. Yay for naoki!

But do I get any credit for helping him out? No! Not even a simple "thank you for helping me to become famous" He doesn't even talk to me on MSN anymore, but I'm okay with that. I just want some credit. He wouldn't be all that famous if he hadn't won a big ulzzang contest. Thanks to me I helped him be more famous but I get no thanks in return. Makes me feel like I don't want to help anyone anymore but of course I still will. It took me a while to actually find that place because it was new and no one had even heard of it yet.

My friend was like , "KpopStop should thank you too. You advertised their site at soompi and a whole bunch of people joined it and now it has more members" I don't have anything against Naoki personally, I just want some credit or a thanks. So, yeah......I just wanted to say that. (don't hurt me naoki fans >_< it's just how i feel with what happened)

u should be given a lot of credits for helping him o.o cant believe he dosnt talk to you anymore. and through the convo he had with jen,he does seem a little bit cocky...so dont stop helping just caz of this :(

Archived