ULZZANG MANIA

OMG O_O it's is real! LOL

aww it would have been way better if he knew english better.

LOL he added you and talked with you? WOW i would though he would of delete you.... i so want to talk with him too

so LUCKY!!

well i did USED to talk with Naoki..... but i rather talk with LSE LOL

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YOONATUNA

i was wondering how these "ullzzangs" would look like if they didnt have photoshop, makeup, contact lens, or ssangakpool glue.

Guest miranduh

^

^

^

^

WHAT WHAT WHAT? details pleaseeee XDDDD

and that bw picture of that smoking is kimminkyu =x

yoona..they'd probably looks really normal..but just a BIT more over the average.

^ hahaha that convo sounds like the convo when i talked to PEB lol it was hard talking to him ^^;; i couldn't understand LOl but then he never goes on anymore =[

WHAT?! YOU TALKED TO EUNBYUL??! Did you save the convo? Any contact with him makes me happy. :mellow:

Guest touche`

aww your conversation was soo cute with LSE. He is so cute when he tries to say it in english. ^_____^

You guys are so lucky talking to Ulzzang. T_T HAHA. SOO CUTE >0<

Guest Sakura Li

Umm... I think LSE would've understood if you used normal english grammer.. ^^;; I'm pretty sure he doesn't know IM slang. XD

Guest crackednut

Umm... I think LSE would've understood if you used normal english grammer.. ^^;; I'm pretty sure he doesn't know IM slang. XD

lol...makes me wonder how he'd respond to 1337

^ hahaha that convo sounds like the convo when i talked to PEB lol it was hard talking to him ^^;; i couldn't understand LOl but then he never goes on anymore =[

Wahh!! *goes crazy* You talked to PEB?

Hm.. am i the only one who does'nt get to talk to a Uljjang??

well i did USED to talk with Naoki..... but i rather talk with LSE LOL

You talked to Naoki? Haha. so many people talkign to so many people..

Man, forgot what i wanted to say,,

Hm.. am i the only one who does'nt get to talk to a Uljjang??

don`t worry i didn`t get to talk to an uhljjang YET :) hahahahahah but dangggggg i would so love to talk to an uhljjang :D

Guest Nanciie

Lemon_Retard_<3: WTH you talked to PEB?? *go crazy with baoi* I would totally love to talk to him ;)!!!

agree with jen. talking to Naoki would be easier to understand.

^^^^^^i haven't talk to any uhljjang either :( Someday I will hehe!!

anyone have a pic of Naoki whole face?? like i always see this side view never whole so i want to see :P.

Guest Junanni

talking to naoki is more .. easier to understand BUT i noticed he says some of the same things over lol cute but yeahh i find it harder to talk to him =P he's interesting none the less.

myluckyseven: you are so luckkkyyy =D and you're going to Shanghai soon? I want to go too, but i can't just yet......have to wait T_____T , wanna pack me in your suitcase?

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

WHAT?! YOU TALKED TO EUNBYUL??! Did you save the convo? Any contact with him makes me happy. :mellow:

omg the convo history won't open :ph34r: my godddd!!! i'll try to look for a way to open it!!!

haha i tried talking to Naoki but yeaa.. it was funny cuz everyone on the forum was telling everyone to vote 4 Naoki but i didn't know how to vote.. and i'm bad with with manuals/instruction....^^;; hahhaa and so i asked him how and asked him a few questions and then i never talked to him again. LOL dun worry you guys can just talk to him and he'll reply back haha so make up a good excuse =P

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

hey guys i am back now

sorry i was watching OSCARs

more lse old pictures

se068cy.jpg

sangeun110az.jpg

sangeun3269dn.jpg

myboi7uc.gif

se028mk.jpg

se078kc.jpg

zbse4zf.jpg

lisalovesutoosocute5rr.jpg

^^^so cute

zbas3ws3ap.jpg

leesangeun0yd.jpg

credits: me lisa and cyworld...soompiers etc

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^^^sorry i asked if before if i could give his MSN away....but he said no....so sorry....

and i think he deleted his old MSN i haven't seen him on for like months! <_<

leesangeun881dk.jpg

lastday052na5go.jpg

dsc020316ns0nn.jpg

hoosama8yf.jpg

leesangeun302bv.jpg

hoosama159zf.jpg

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Oops, I meant end of July. :sweatingbullets:

i still will be in shanghai!!! i am staying whole summer....so end of august!

^__^

hoosama106jh.jpg

haha1nx.jpg

leese5of.jpg

dsc019809bf.jpg

ab9zi.jpg

leesangeun230co.jpg

OMG THAT CONVO WITH LSE IS TOO CUTE!! Kongulish, omg. Just gasping adorable. Over here at this part: "i'm old mom now in U.S.A" I think he meant he's considered old in the USA now. It must be hard, ah. I would not have the guts to talk to him (I'm Chinese too). Are you really learning korean right now? Dammit. Too adorable, I think I just choked on my own spit. sleep.gif Ever talk to him again?

yes i did

i saved the other convos too but they were short ones

Does anyone have more pix of Sung Jong Hyun??I just love this guy so much...He has a very kool style....

i'll post more tomorrow

Archived