The Rules

JohnnyMoon

Guest mikez
Can you make up a new rule?

Only post if it's YOU that's performing?

Don't post up others whom you think is 'amazing' unless they ask or something?

&can you pin the jyp/sm ent./ yg threads?

suggestion only. =x

strongly agreed. i never get whats with those "i know someone whos so amazing omg i hope he/she dont see cuz they will kill me acckkk o well they saw they dont care" threads

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sikkony
strongly agreed. i never get whats with those "i know someone whos so amazing omg i hope he/she dont see cuz they will kill me acckkk o well they saw they dont care" threads

I think those types of threads promote talent in an indirect way (sometimes bad due to no prior permission - especially if copyright is enforced), but it is cool if the main artist/author doesn't mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest geneyoonit

i want to make a suggestion, but i guess it'll only go towards THIS thread, so i guess i'll just say it here.. hope no one minds (and i doubt no one cares)

anyway.. i wish there was two separate parts of soompi performers.. one for AUDITION stuffs, and one for PERFORMER stuff... i loove hearing people's voices, but they continuously get bombarded and its very annoying to filter and get to the SINGERS of this thread...

im not saying the 'audition' threads are pointless and a waste of time, but i am saying that it seems like there are differences between the two that are clear and obvious...

what does everyone else think?

o.. and i guess i'll just post this up on the 'suggestions' thread too.. cuz like i said~ im not exactly sure where it would be more relavent.. ><

--oh, and about the previous suggestion... i sorta like it when people promote other people too! it seems like alot of talents out there should be heard.. (and this is only if they dont mind by the way..)...and that's how i came to soompi anyway :P

• 4 weeks later...

yea what gene oppa said is true.

i have a hard time getting to singers

because there are so much audition preparation stuff, info. + all that.

sometimes, it`s kinda annoying + a little hectic to get to.

and i think promoting people is fine, as long as you have their consent.

the last few words are the key words there.

if you have their consent, then why not?

• 1 month later...
Guest dark intuitions

-_______________-

Can I suggest that we have a fixed number of audition/entertainment related threads, because honestly, about 5 have popped up in the last three days alone that are easily answered in the existing large Ent/Audition threads. OR one of those big red/blue large font signs at the top saying read existing threads before asking something that is answered in the audition threads or Q+A threads (just like in some of the other forums)

Because seriously people, it's getting ridiculous.

^ i agree... seriously, there has to be atleast 5 threads for brothers entertainment alone.

then there's the threads made completely for one person who's auditioning for an entertainment and updating on what's going on (not to put them in the spotlight or anything)

it seems like they're overflooding this section.. and lots of threads are pushed back, not being given all of the attention they deserve..

if only we could've gotten that subforum. :(

sorry to sound like i'm complaining.. don't get me wrong, i have nothing against those threads with helping each other in auditioning and such, there's just so many. x_x lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juhjuh

Okay, this is crazy. People keep on asking the same damn questions everytime.

Can they not browse through the pages at least?

It's making the thread so unorganized.

So what I'm saying is nothing new, but it drives me mad to see yet another audition/ent post!!

I just need to explode here.

*BOOM*

Okay, done.

Phew.

• 4 weeks later...

CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! have a subforum for teh auditions thread and whatsoever?? it's really annoying, i come here to hear people sing and there are all these stupid entertainment threads.. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sikkony
CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! have a subforum for teh auditions thread and whatsoever?? it's really annoying, i come here to hear people sing and there are all these stupid entertainment threads.. :angry:

Nope the big admins said that if the traffic isn't great yet to the singing/performing thread, then no. We (the regular singers here) have raised that issue many times and JohnnyMoon even said he tried talking for us, but to no avail.

Yeah, please be patient... There are many issues that are being talked over with the admins and the mods right now, and I believe this issue will be brought to the table in the due future... So once again, I ask for your patience. :)

• 3 months later...
Guest sikkony
With the newest addition of auditions subforum, any audition-related materials should be posted in the auditions subforum now. Thank you. :)

JohnnyMoon gets a kiss from me :D (yes I'm a guy LOL). Finally there is a fine seperation between auditioning and real performing/performances~ Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody, there is a new rule:

8. Collabs may be posted as a topic on the performers section. HOWEVER, you must provide the "[collab]" bracket in the front of your topic to let people know that the topic is for COLLAB PLANNING, not a completed clip. When you finish your collab, you may post a new topic with your collab clip. Make sure you ask me to close your collab planning topic.

IF I FIND THAT THERE ARE ANY POSTS IN THE COLLAB TOPICS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO PLANNING THE COLLAB, YOU WILL BE WARNED.

I know I created the Collab Thread to regulate collabs and keep the performers section more organized. But since the existence of collab thread, I noticed the production of collabs have decreased dramatically. Therefore, I am allowing collab topics to be made in performers section once again.

I'm still looking into the possibility of using the audition subforum as an area to plan collabs, but for now, collab topics may be posted in the performers section.

Enjoy collabing. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest claire.rawr

i have a question... as a performer, does that also include spoken word/poetry??? or did i just not look close enough.. cuz i, myself, would love to perform my pieces in video/audio form or share them out for people to read.... but this forum says singers/dancers/instruments...

i mean, poetry is a form of art but the artwork section is all visual [graphicdesign/photos/drawing] and the fanfix is based on stories...

where can the poets post? ... X_X ... but if there's already a section for that... thennnn hook it up! LOL jkjkk.... :]

Guest tokugawahisaka07
i have a question... as a performer, does that also include spoken word/poetry??? or did i just not look close enough.. cuz i, myself, would love to perform my pieces in video/audio form or share them out for people to read.... but this forum says singers/dancers/instruments...

i mean, poetry is a form of art but the artwork section is all visual [graphicdesign/photos/drawing] and the fanfix is based on stories...

where can the poets post? ... X_X ... but if there's already a section for that... thennnn hook it up! LOL jkjkk.... :]

we should make our own poetry section... i tried, but failed horribly. cuz i'm dumb.

i def want to see a vid of you singing poems....

I MEAN

performing your poetry pieces (not singing) ((unless you want to))

• 1 month later...
Guest geneyoonit

^oo i think it'll be pretty cool to listen to poetry~

and i never got to thank whoever was responsible for the subforum and organizing.. so thanx to whoever did that :)

maybe there should be a SUBFORUM for the poetrys/dances/singing/instruments/etc~~

(im just kidding.. although if it was put to action, i wouldnt mind) :P

Guest Azn_Grl_Kimmiii

I just have one quick question, I know it'll sound stupid but uh... Can we sing songs from artists other than korean ones? I wanna record japanese ones but im not sure if I cna post here. XD

• 1 month later...
Guest geneyoonit

hey..

i dont wanna sound stupid or NOOB for asking this.. but..

who's the new mod? it seems like there are a few minor changes and "closed topics" in this forum so there's gotta be one.. i just donno who??

who should we be thanking? ><

Archived