@PutriRaja, Yes, I love MT episode! I never thought they will spend night in one large room just like college guys on summer camp. The farting event is most memorable. Shinhwa members called Eric, FOX. Because he always teasing members, and persuade members to do many bad things, at least base on Hyesung’s. But for me it’s part of his devotion towards his members.  Samba dance, Oh My God? How comes I’m blushing to watch it, guess something wrong on my mind. :-D

Omo...They called coward’s Eric? What a hell they talked about? It’s an officially denying. Ignore it, Darling. Let’s not spend our precious times for such despicable comments.

To be honest that I thankfully Eric did not attending OJH’s wedding. Reporters are definitely chasing him for the rumours. And I hate to say that I really don’t want to hear about it anymore.  It is case closed for me. :-)

Between them, I like ricsyung. Well, it’s not I shipped them but their interaction is really addicted. Hyesung’s appearance is lady-like meanwhile Eric’s is manly but when they’re together I can see that Eric just like a little boy who wish to get close toward Hyesung but Hyesung played hard-to-get close. The legendary of Oil & Water.  Overall, I love all of them being together in SB. :-D

@suchadiva42, Omo, here comes a Legend of forum. Shall I call you, Sunbaenim? :-)

@innasalvatore"

Thanks for the Welcome" You can call me whatever you like it's just a name (LEGEND) and if I can get their so can you :) and yes I love MJH and wish him all the best for this year and will continue to come here to this thread for pictures and updates as well..

@Phi, I heard Hyemi is YG rookie actress. When it’s come to YG girls name of Sandara Park is pop up. Dara has a very long list of fanboys including Chun Jung Myung (he’s cute) & Hyesung’s good friend of Lee Ji Hoon.

Well, it would be different reaction by public if Eric is dating Dara... And those Daragon shippers & Dongdara shippers will get heart attack by Aliens. You know when Alien’s Eric meet Alien’s Dara, there’s another species born, Alien fans... Just kidding! It’s impossible since Dara is shortie and not really love to keep her hair longer. But she has a nice personality even though a bit 4D, not a lady-like. :-D

In Korea, Dispacth is really pro to digging scandals. No bodies can hide from them. Those gorgeous hunks like Rain, Won Bin, Jo In sung spotted by them. Then why, when there’s no single evidence of Eric dated a rookie actress, I don’t care much about other people’s opinion. Don’t tell me that Dispacth reporter is SHCJ because it’s obviously in entire fandorm that SHCJ is really cool fans. They’re knows how to take care Shinhwa’s secret not to leak out to public. That’s why it’s hard to believe. 

You’ve been asking me regarding Yoo Jae Suk bought pigeon to communicate with Eric, right? Yes, it’s on X-Man #24 ep 57 the same episode for love triangle.

Wow... we reach out over 600 pages, thank’s to everyone. Let’s work more hard to keeping this thread alive & fascinating.   

@PutriRaja Seriously, let's go. Who cares if we end up at the police station. Lol.

@innasalvatore‌ Cunning Single Lady is interesting. The beginning was kind of bleh to me, but it picked up.