Guest ericmania

Thanks for the sharing the pixs... countin down to next week where i will fly to BKK!! :lol:

Yeah.Really hope I will meet u.

^yeah keep it up! i would love to share my captures of eric's but not yet. my cpu is at repair shop. ughhh.............. i think his eyes are the one of his best features. but what the heck! all of the features he has, are wayyy hot! hehe

Reporter is funny....those who need translation, basically this is what he said.

"In 2nd, representing body for Shinhwa is Eric….I know Eric’s body is good but must he rap with his top off? I understand that he wants to show up his body…..do you think it’s okay for me to take off my top and do the Mnet polls? Sorry..."

LOL! He can take off, only if he looks good as Eric! LOL!

060808 Mnet wide news-Eric

Don't hot link !!!

D/L here

credit:ericmunthailand.com

Guest sinister

[NEW MAG SCANS] CREA 9 - SHINHWA

dang, these pix are HOTTT! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the trio pix (esp the ricmindy one. ricdy love! :P )! NEED to hunt for a bigger version of these pix. :)

shinhwayk7.jpg

shinhwajb5.jpg

shinhwagp5.jpg

shinhwaaf2.jpg

shinhwatn7.jpg

shinhwahf7.jpg

shinhwahj1.jpg

shinhwaig0.jpg

credits to sMiLe eco isM + ocean's six

uploaded by me

Guest ericmania

[NEW MAG SCANS] CREA 9 - SHINHWA

dang, these pix are HOTTT! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the trio pix (esp the ricmindy one. ricdy love! :P )! NEED to hunt for a bigger version of these pix. :)

shinhwayk7.jpg

shinhwajb5.jpg

shinhwagp5.jpg

shinhwaaf2.jpg

shinhwatn7.jpg

shinhwahf7.jpg

shinhwahj1.jpg

shinhwaig0.jpg

credits to sMiLe eco isM + ocean's six

uploaded by me

yeah.I reall want a big pic version coz They so hot !!!!!

Guest ericmania

I love make up from this magazine.[catch the voice].Now Eric stay in Japan I think he go to promotion with Smap then 16th will promote Shinhwa Japan ablum then fly to Thailand. he he Can't wait.