On 8/2/2016 at 5:35 AM, willenette said:

Hi tunaloach, hahaha - 40? Why wait that long when you can get married earlier than 40, huh like 35? Ahhh........I don't like Eric to settle down that late. I guess he has been focused on advancing in his career that much already.  He has dated plenty of potential partners & I'm sure later on if not soon he will feel that one of them is the “one”.  Well, get married or don’t get married, the choice is his! :P

haha I think if leaves to Eric, he doesn't want to be late either. Clearly he's a family man. The problem is he hasn't found his soulmate YET :)  I hope he'll soon. :)  Getting married at 40 for a guy is not that late these days but it's a bit sad when I see the "I'll probably get married by 30's then 35..." thingie kept on being extended as the years go by :) 

On 8/2/2016 at 5:23 AM, tunaloach said:

Hahahah i think han ga in is unshippable(?) I read a lot of people who watch the moon that embrace the sun, they can't ship her with kim soo hyun bcos she gives some off(?)vibe LOL maybe the only person who have a good chemistry with her is yeon jung hoon? XD

Eric's woman type is also pretty obvious. Tall,slender,slim,classy,long hair.. it's okay if he looks at appearance bcos there are a lot of case in SK that a natural husband married to a beautiful PS wife and their kids end up looking different with their parents(even if his father is goodlooking, it will not affect much). So yeah i think fans will be more relieved if he married a beautiful natural beauty XD hopefully shinhwa member can married at least when they turn 40 and have a lot of child.

I wonder if the lack of chemistry in The Moon That Embraces the Sun is because she's older & a married woman. Though, the other Han Gain's drama that I watched was Witch Yoo Hee (Jeon Hyebin was also in this drama).  The chemistry there wasn't good either.

In Shinhwa's interview last year and in OHYA interview, when asked about his ideal type, Eric said look is not important any more and things have changed over the years. The only thing hasn't changed is he likes someone with sweet voice. I agree with you . It's not superficial but look/physical attraction is also important. Not the most important factor but is important nonetheless :) 

I'm one of those that loving to see Eric & Shinhwa get married than them staying solitary. But of course married or single and when, as long as they're happy with whatever status, I'm happy for them :) 

On 8/2/2016 at 0:06 PM, tunaloach said:

Cmiiw but did eric's agency first confirmed that he and na hyemi dated but soon after that they released a statement that they had a miscommunication with eric and both of them just have a senior-junior relation? I'm still confused whether they ever dated or not 

I don't know for sure but my guess is they might had dated or were just getting to know each other before the news broke? I heard there were reporters were camping out at Shinhwa's office for confirmation and that time there was only 1 staff in the office.  I think the person didn't know the status and just said something that Eric & Na Hyemi dated to the reporters BEFORE checking with Eric.  That's why the contradicting statement later after they checked with him.

They were obviously more prepared to response with the latest rumor with Hyunjin.  But probably it was going around hence they knew it was coming... :) 

I think the reason Eric, himself publicly confirmed his dating with Park Shi Yeon back then was because most fans were harsh with her since she was a rookie (ppl often think rookies use dating rumors to gain popularity).  So it's his way to protect her.  I really like how he said it. It's sure nice to hear if I were the GF and it's not too cheesy or over the top that made the fans angry.

@PutriSalju As far as sightings with girls, I'm happy he is in search for his soulmate, but I won't trust everything that these so-called 'fan accounts' said.  Any one can say anything in the world wide web these days.... :) 

@Phi I also not believe too much with what fan account said if no pictures. So, I never take what they said too serious.

Nowadays become so boring without news from Eric (except that we still can hear or read articles mentioned his name from random stars or OHYA casts interview). I hope he'll back soon and at least give us any clues about what he's doing these days.

• Like 1

This is the clip that actually appears 3 years ago in talk show of one of the famous photographer in Korea. She worked with Shinhwa several times and handled so many photography of other celebs in Korea. In this clip, she's talking about how considerate Eric as a person towards his member. She showed how Eric always put himself in the corner during most of their pictures (as the common thing from the pictures she showed). And she said Eric never behaved selfish when the time she worked with them. I found it's wonderful of how people surrounds him or who ever worked with him always give full compliments even in their own talk show, just like this photographer. I found being Eric's fans is a bit tough since he rarely show up during his non-active time and even with Shinhwa or his own solo projects, he rarely talk or promote himself. But at the same time, I feel it's more precious when we got informations or praises of him from other people's mouth. I always say this: I hope Eric won't change. I like his personality very much. His looks make me fall at first. But it's a gift that he has very good personality. Very humble, honest, calm, considerate and full of sense of humor. We always so demanding want him to do this or that. But we forget that he should divide his job equally as actor, Shinhwa member (and he take care of music composition with Minu and most of raps lyrics and composition also part of his job) and Shinhwa company's CEO. Just because he disappeared, we always think he does nothing. Isn't it unfair? We always forget that he's taking care of company with those contracts, administrations and agreements. I do hope he'll have more solo projects but I do not mind to wait a bit longer for having another good project like DoR or OHYA.

On 2016-08-06 at 7:21 AM, PutriSalju said:

This is the clip that actually appears 3 years ago in talk show of one of the famous photographer in Korea. She worked with Shinhwa several times and handled so many photography of other celebs in Korea. In this clip, she's talking about how considerate Eric as a person towards his member. She showed how Eric always put himself in the corner during most of their pictures (as the common thing from the pictures she showed). And she said Eric never behaved selfish when the time she worked with them. I found it's wonderful of how people surrounds him or who ever worked with him always give full compliments even in their own talk show, just like this photographer. I found being Eric's fans is a bit tough since he rarely show up during his non-active time and even with Shinhwa or his own solo projects, he rarely talk or promote himself. But at the same time, I feel it's more precious when we got informations or praises of him from other people's mouth. I always say this: I hope Eric won't change. I like his personality very much. His looks make me fall at first. But it's a gift that he has very good personality. Very humble, honest, calm, considerate and full of sense of humor. We always so demanding want him to do this or that. But we forget that he should divide his job equally as actor, Shinhwa member (and he take care of music composition with Minu and most of raps lyrics and composition also part of his job) and Shinhwa company's CEO. Just because he disappeared, we always think he does nothing. Isn't it unfair? We always forget that he's taking care of company with those contracts, administrations and agreements. I do hope he'll have more solo projects but I do not mind to wait a bit longer for having another good project like DoR or OHYA.

That's Eric.  He let others having the spotlight than himself.  Again, could be it's his introvert personality but still, it's rare to see in the biz when pple often want to stand out instead.... 

It's just really strange he's been quiet after the drama ended and pretty much gone MIA after the Dior's event.... I'm getting used to him not showing up on SNS unless he has a drama but this is strange, consider how popular OHYA is.... I just hope he's ok, and hope to hear about him soon.... I'm very bored hahaha

Andy is another one, very quiet unless Top Media's boys are having comeback then we see more of Andy.  These 2 brothers  are quite similar that way XD 

6 hours ago, dianero said:

thanks for sharing.  It's Kangwoo's house.   That fan is so lucky she got to see Eric's Discovery Of Love press conference as well as other events.... Here's another post of her that I love.  It's her visit to the dog shelter that was on Shinhwa Broadcast.  Ari, the dog that was almost sold to the slaughter house hence it's very cautious and afraid of human... Eric warmed Ari to human touch again when they did Shinhwa Broadcast.  He was almost bitten by Ari but didn't give up and his effort & persistence paid off at the end.  This fan account is months after the broadcast... http://luveiei.tumblr.com/post/77472571230/finally-got-time-to-pay-a-visit-to-the-dog.  The animal shelter got a fire and burnt down last year or so :( 

Seeing how Eric got Ari warmed up to him, Minwoo even asked Eric to adopt the dog but he said he's afraid he could take care Ari well with his busy schedule.   Eric has his dog Gomdori at this time as well.... I'm glad he wasn't being impulsive with the adoption because of feeling sorry for Ari, a sentiment this reporter also echo with his closing words the episode.

CpL32KjVYAAslwg.jpg

As I remember, after finishing DoR, Eric was quiet busy attend some events and having press conference (where he collected many journalists at one coffee shop at the same time). But this time...nope. Just one event and one interview...then disappeared :( He seems

On 8/5/2016 at 9:28 PM, PutriSalju said:

Thanks for the article dear... But Bo Geun isn't Eric's manager anymore. I think he's still in military service. Well, not sure if he's going back to Eric again or not. 

Hi Putri, thanks for sharing this info. Well, I'm sure Eric is still in good hands right now. :P

@willenette Don't worry dear. Eric already got new manager though not as cute as Bo Geun ;)

Let me tell you my wish for Eric's next drama. I just realized that Eric got different profession in almost all of his acting projects. Phoenix (director), Super Rookie (ordinary officer), KSA (inteligent), Que Sera Sera (Event Organizer), Strongest Chilwoo (sentry), Spy Myung Wol (entertainer), DoR (architect) and OHYA (sound movie director). Even in movie, he acted as two different job, gangster (lol) and police. See.......how detail he is...

I wanna see him as doctor but already too many medical drama. What about pilot? I thought no korean drama talk about pilot before. Or politician. I watched The Good Wife and really hope Eric could have chance to work with senior actor like Yoo Ji Tae. 

The interview part we had seen back in July though I don't remember the elaboration about why Eric (as Dokyung) would choose OHY1 in the drama. I was confused why he picked OHY2 in real life (for her soft way of talking) but chose OHY2 as Dokyung. Now I understand :) 

I love the intro before the article.  It was like years and years ago but this reporter still remember that sweet gesture. It probably meant to her a lot to remember after all these years.

160801 “JUST ERIC”: SHINHWA ERIC, WHO IS EVEN MORE KIND AND ATTRACTIVE THAN THE ‘HEART THROB’ PARK DOKYUNG

*Note: This was Oh Hae Young Again interview Eric did in July with Sport Donga. This article is the online version of the interview that was feature on Woman DongA - August issue.  Nice read!

Fans of the group ‘Shinhwa’ say, they are glad that Eric is the leader of the group.

People who worked in the sound team of the drama ‘Another Miss Oh’ say they will always be‘Eric devotees’ for the rest of their lives.

Talking to the man I was eager to meet: Eric, who is even more kind and attractive than the ‘Heart Throb’ Park Dokyung from the screen.

Before the drama ‘Another Miss Oh’, Eric’s (37, Real name: Mun Jung-Hyuk) major work was ‘Fire Bird’ (2004). In this drama he plays the son of a rich tycoon and a helpless romantic that eagerly tries to woo the divorced older woman (the late Eun-Joo Lee) and gained huge popularity as an actor rather than as the leader of the group ‘Shinhwa’. This kind of popularity would make anyone feel like a big star, but not Eric.

During that time, actress Shin Eun-Kyung had a first birthday party for her son at a hotel in Kangnam, Seoul where a lot of celebrities attended.  I approached top celebrity A that I was acquainted with to say some well-wishing remarks, but she just remained silent with her sunglasses on seemingly noticing the camera.  Just then, a warm-hearted looking star asked, “Can I do it instead?” and relieved me of my embarrassment. It was Eric.

I promised myself that I would someday thank him for the kindness he showed that day, and it took 11 years to do so. Last June 30th, I met him in a café in Kangnam, Seoul, after he had finished shooting ‘Another Miss Oh’, but he didn’t remember the incident. Instead, he remarked, ‘I wonder why I did that when I don’t usually put myself forward that way.’ What he doesn’t know the answer to, we do through this interview. The following is the interview I had with Eric.

Prefer someone who speaks like the ‘Pretty Hae-Young’ rather than the ‘Ordinary Hae-Young’

How do you feel now that you’ve finished shooting ‘Another Miss Oh’?
I am sorry it’s finished. I wish we could do more, until 100 episodes. I am curious about what will happen to the characters from the drama, especially the pregnant Soo-Kyung (played byYea Ji-Won) and the new dad Jin-Sang (played by Kim Ji-Suk).

The Free Hug event (for the 5% rating pledge) received a lot of enthusiastic response, didn’t it?
A lot of female fans came. At the end, three guys came on the stage and I thought obviously they were there to see Miss Seo Hyun-Jin or Miss Jeon Hae-Bin. But suddenly they hugged Kim Ji-Suk. They said they fell for him when they saw him do the random dance. (laugh)

What do you think is the secret of the drama’s success?
Team work. Not only the actors, but all the staff tried hard to make it as fun as possible. We really tried to bring the shooting to life by encouraging and supporting each other, and I think this energy was felt by the viewers and this led to receiving a great response.

There was such a chemistry between you and the leading actress Hyun-Jin Seo that there was a rumor that you were couples in real life.
We did work very well together. I usually become comfortable with actresses towards the end of the shoot. According to Miss Seo Hyun-Jin, she is the type to get friendly with the actors towards the end, as well. But strangely, we became close very quickly. It’s not like we tried to force a relationship when we started working together, but as we both started getting into our characters, we became friends like how Park Do-Kyung (Eric) and Oh Hae-Young (Hyun-Jin) naturally became close when they became neighbors.

If you were in Park Do-Kyung’s situation, would you choose to go after the ordinary Hae-Young Oh or the pretty Hae-Young Oh?
Ordinary Hae-Young Oh. I think it would be difficult to make it work with someone who ran off before the wedding, like the pretty Oh Hae-Young. She not only hurt me, but hurt my family as well.

Do you have an ideal type?
I like someone who speaks tenderly and politely to me. I don’t particularly like someone who talks coarsely. The ordinary Oh Hae-Young is not my type. If I had to choose, my type would be closer to the pretty Oh Hae-young. She speaks nicely. 

If you had to choose the best scene?
The scene where Miss Seo Hyun-Jin flied into my arms in episode 4. At first, I thought the wall kissing scene was great, but this scene had more impact. The scene could have gone all wrong because Miss Seo Hyun-Jin had to be hang from a wire for a long time. After adding the music to the slow-motion, it made a beautiful scene. It felt like the last piece of the puzzle. It was a scene where the script, actors, imagery, and music all fell into place. After that scene was aired, we secretly predicted success. (laugh)

Shinhwa Members, People I Can Open Up To

In what mind frame did you act the character Park Do-Kyung?
Do-Kyung grew up with a lot of hurt, so he was very vulnerable towards being heart-broken or being deserted. When he was young, he followed his father, who was a sound director up the mountain only to be traumatized by seeing him fall off the cliff. Then after he became an adult, he was deserted by his fiancé, which made it hard for him to open up to anyone. Because I’ve had similar experiences in the entertainment world, I understood how he felt. It’s quite common for your manager or colleague that you’ve become close to, to go to another company. I feel the only people I could open up to were members of ‘Shinhwa’.  As a result, I don’t really try to become close with other people. I could really relate to that part of Do-Kyung.

Are you still immersed in your character?
It’s more like I wish the drama didn’t end. I am sorry that I won’t be able to see the people that I worked with and watch this drama any longer. The reality is, even if you were very close while working together and promised to frequently catch up with each other, it’s not easy to do. Yesterday, during the goodbye party everyone was feeling reluctant and remarked that they probably won’t be able to start working on another project any time soon. I’ve done a lot of shootings before but none of them had this kind of chemistry between the actors and great working environment as this one. On site, we never had an accident and everyone worked with a smile on their face, and we even received an enthusiastic response. It’s one of those life works that an actor never forgets.

Why do you think so many female viewers fell for Park Do-Kyung?
I’ve played characters that are playboys or appeal to others by seducing women, but I’ve never thought that they were great people. But I think Do-Kyung is a great guy. Because although he looks indifferent on the outside, he quietly continues to take care of the woman he loves. I think that kind of ‘Tsundure’ appeal (cold outside, but warm  caring inside) moved a lot of female viewers.

If you could cast the members of ‘Shinhwa’ in ‘Another Miss Oh’, what roles would you give them?
I’ll just be ‘Ordinary Miss Oh’ and let Andy play Do-Kyung. Andy is so adorable that if there is anything nice, I want to let him have it. (laugh)

When was the most critical time after your debut?
When the members of ‘Shinhwa’ went to do military service. As each member started their military service, I didn’t know what to do and anything that I did try just came to nothing. We wanted to leave our then company and start a company of our own and make albums. But we were prohibited from using the name ‘Shinhwa’. We just wanted to be active in our work, but there was no real assurance that we would succeed. We felt like we were losing touch with the public, but we were able to make a comeback because of the promise we made with our fans. During our last ‘Shinhwa’ concert before everyone went for their military service, we told our fans ‘Let’s meet again in 4 years.’ We tried very hard to keep that promise and thankfully our fans waited.

Do you think you have a heavy responsibility as the leader of the group?
I just have a leader role, but all of us are being responsible in their own roles. If I was better at something else, I would have had another role. Each of us has a goal and like to keep promises. If the goal is to keep ‘Shinhwa’ going, then we will try our best to do so. 

Would love to do another Romcom with Seo Hyun-Jin, Han Ji-Min (note: previous news articles also mentioned Jung Yumi)

What are your plans now?
We have plans to release Shinhwa’s 13th album at the end of the year. We are also planning an Asian Tour next March.

Many people enjoyed seeing you act in the movie ‘A Bittersweet Life’. Would you consider doing another action noir film?
I really liked that character, but I don’t think I’ll have another opportunity for that. I am mostly active in television, and it’s hard to do action noir in a Korean drama production. I want to continue doing romantic comedies that appeal to people’s emotions. If I have the chance, I would like to do another romantic comedy with Miss Seo Hyun-Jin and Miss Han Ji-Min. 

If you had one wish what would it be?
During this drama besides Do-Kyung, Hae-Young, Soo-Kyung, Jin-Sang, Anna.. the ‘Polly’ family from the sound team all received a lot of love. They were all like family to me and I hope they will all receive lots of love and be successful in their next projects. I used to think that maybe being arrogant and audacious made it easier to work in the entertainment industry. People who are kind and considerate have a hard time getting noticed. But seeing these kind people being noticed through ‘Another Miss Oh’, makes me want to support it more. No matter how great an actor you are or how popular you are, if you are disappointing as a person, I don’t feel like supporting that person, but it makes me happy to see nice people getting good results. (laugh)

Writer: Reporter Ji-Young Kim | Photos: provided by E&J Entertainment |
Source:
 DongA + Translation by
EricMun.tumblr

Top 5 comments:

[50, 0] I’ve read all this before but still great to read again. It’s disappointing when you meet a celebrity that you’ve fallen for on screen behave badly in real life, but it’s moving to see that Eric is great both on screen and off. Yesterday I was watching previous Shinhwa recordings about the abandoned dog, Arie. I cried because I was so moved. Junjin looks so strong on the outside but is so soft on the inside. Shinhwa is love… ^^

[42, 0] I can feel your love through the article. You must have really appreciated his help, to remember the incident for so long T.T I’ve read the interview before but was good to read again~

[39, 0] Such a great guy, Eric. I wish I could see you more often…… How are you doing? All the best for your next album!

[32, 0] I used to just think of the millions of ads Eric did and especially the Megapass advertisements. Now I started with Miss Oh, then Que Sera Sera, Super Rookie… going through all of his previous works. Although they are from a while back, still great acting. I’m just sorry that I didn’t get to see it on television while it was airing.

[27, 0] Shinhwa’s Eric, actor Jung-Hyuk Moon, I like both and think both are great. Now it’s time to wait for the Eric from Shinhwa. I can’t wait. I hope I can get a seat for the year end concert. Eric Fighting! Shinhwa Fighting!

Scan of the featured interview in Woman DongA - August issue

image image image image image image

Photo/scans by: WE_980324

• Like 4

160804 MENTION OF SHINHWA ERIC IN KIM JISEOK’S NYLON INTERVIEW: HE IS THOSE WHO MAY NOT SPEAK MUCH BUT IS ABLE TO LEAD IN ALL SITUATIONS

Q: Is there anyone in particular that you have grown closer to during the filming of the drama?
Kim Jiseok: Eric hyung. Not long ago, I was seated next to him on the flight to Phuket for a few hours without saying a word. Even so I felt comfortable. I felt that ‘Ah, we are close enough that you don’t feel embarrassed about the silence’. Eric hyung is indeed the best leader.

Even when he’s tired he will take care of everyone, very much like a big brother, as a good senior. He is like those who may not speak much but is able to lead in all situations. His acting is very detailed and he has good sense in capturing the right position (note: meaning Eric knows where to stand, move, etc.. in front of the camera), I’ve learnt a lot from him.

Source: NYLON 
Translation: Chinese (Shinhwa China) to English by giveric2me + via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 4

12 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@willenette Don't worry dear. Eric already got new manager though not as cute as Bo Geun ;)

Let me tell you my wish for Eric's next drama. I just realized that Eric got different profession in almost all of his acting projects. Phoenix (director), Super Rookie (ordinary officer), KSA (inteligent), Que Sera Sera (Event Organizer), Strongest Chilwoo (sentry), Spy Myung Wol (entertainer), DoR (architect) and OHYA (sound movie director). Even in movie, he acted as two different job, gangster (lol) and police. See.......how detail he is...

I wanna see him as doctor but already too many medical drama. What about pilot? I thought no korean drama talk about pilot before. Or politician. I watched The Good Wife and really hope Eric could have chance to work with senior actor like Yoo Ji Tae. 

Hi Putri Eric is a versatile actor, enough to play everything. At least that’s the general consensus regarding acting as a profession. He's flexible enough to be prepared for whatever the given production requires of him. And this is good. :P

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Putri Eric is a versatile actor, enough to play everything. At least that’s the general consensus regarding acting as a profession. He's flexible enough to be prepared for whatever the given production requires of him. And this is good. :P

YES... agree!!! His face is also kinda plasticin that looks good in every hair cut lol... Depends on hair style, he could be cute, mature looks, villain-looks like, charismatic, player etc...  I'll put all Eric's hair cut during his career later on

On 8/8/2016 at 5:26 AM, Phi said:

That's Eric.  He let others having the spotlight than himself.  Again, could be it's his introvert personality but still, it's rare to see in the biz when pple often want to stand out instead.... 

It's just really strange he's been quiet after the drama ended and pretty much gone MIA after the Dior's event.... I'm getting used to him not showing up on SNS unless he has a drama but this is strange, consider how popular OHYA is.... I just hope he's ok, and hope to hear about him soon.... I'm very bored hahaha

Andy is another one, very quiet unless Top Media's boys are having comeback then we see more of Andy.  These 2 brothers  are quite similar that way XD 

thanks for sharing.  It's Kangwoo's house.   That fan is so lucky she got to see Eric's Discovery Of Love press conference as well as other events.... Here's another post of her that I love.  It's her visit to the dog shelter that was on Shinhwa Broadcast.  Ari, the dog that was almost sold to the slaughter house hence it's very cautious and afraid of human... Eric warmed Ari to human touch again when they did Shinhwa Broadcast.  He was almost bitten by Ari but didn't give up and his effort & persistence paid off at the end.  This fan account is months after the broadcast... http://luveiei.tumblr.com/post/77472571230/finally-got-time-to-pay-a-visit-to-the-dog.  The animal shelter got a fire and burnt down last year or so :( 

Seeing how Eric got Ari warmed up to him, Minwoo even asked Eric to adopt the dog but he said he's afraid he could take care Ari well with his busy schedule.   Eric has his dog Gomdori at this time as well.... I'm glad he wasn't being impulsive with the adoption because of feeling sorry for Ari, a sentiment this reporter also echo with his closing words the episode.

CpL32KjVYAAslwg.jpg

Thanks a lot for all this information! A really kind-hearted human being can tame the deepest fear in Ari! Thumbs up!!!

• Like 2

PEOPLE, PLEASE NOMINATE OH HAE YOUNG AGAIN FOR tvN's 10th ANNIVERSARY AWARD!

http://tvn10festival.interest.me/awards/programs/drama/recomm

I heard you need to log in to cast your 3 drama nominations but some how it shows as I'm already log in.  So try it any way :)

Anyway, put in your 3 drama titles for nominations and in each of the bigger boxes below, enter the reason for your nominations.

Nomination period is from Aug.09-31.  Voting will start on Sep.08

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dianero said:

Thanks a lot for all this information! A really kind-hearted human being can tame the deepest fear in Ari! Thumbs up!!!

he has his flaws but for the most part, really a true tsundere hahaha  I was pretty in awe with his determination to warmn up to Ari. If it were me, I would throw in the towel when that baby almost bit him in the face.  I think determination/stuborness is his strength (if used correctly).  So far so good with him being stubborn I think. That led to keeping Shinhwa goes on despite many obstacles they faced.  And also quit smoking cold turkey like that for OHYA. (call me delu but I think this MIGHT be one on of the promise he made to Hyunjin for the kiss scenes....).  Really hope he keeps it up after the drama.

I remember seeing pann post about a girl group member that people are complaining she doesn't smile often and she looks angry when she doesn't smile... I thought to myself. Eric is like that too. He doesn't always smile for the camera and can look quite intimidating when he doesn't smile but no way he's upset or pissed hahaha

• Like 2

So after a confusing article about Shinhwa's comeback at year end (well October to me is end of year XD), it's confirmed Shinhwa's planned October comeback is still on scheduled according to Hyesung's latest vapp! :) 

Hyesung confirms comeback is still in October, as well as year-end Shinhwa concert (no solo concert plans). Will start album recording this week, and have to shoot album jacket photos this month. Promotions might seem similar to past promos but might also seem different. Many good suggestions were made in a recent meeting with the members. (translation: malpabo)

I'm so curious of what the concept will be and of course the hair do! :lol:

See you all soon Shin Gang!! :) 

495995.jpg

tumblr_inline_mktofefxZE1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_exob1tvchkgs

gifs and pics by the original creators

• Like 4

YES!!! We'll see Shinhwa again soon. So, leadernim was busy for preparing Shinhwa activities all this time...Excited about their concept, the songs, the choreographies and what kinda shows they'll take. I hope they'll get more than 10 awards like last comeback or even more.. GREEDY ;)

Until now, the concept that I like was Venus though they gained so much fans through This Love. Sniper also okay for me since all the members had equal parts. Not familiar with other comeback since I knew Shinhwa only from This Love period actually.

Bring it on!!! I'm so ready to votes and streaming lol...

• Like 1

MOOLMANG POLLS: PLEASE VOTE FOR SHINHWA ERIC AND ANOTHER OH HAE YOUNG

Sign in with your Facebook at top right corner or sign up for an account. Can vote EVERY DAY!

Singers who became actor/actress successfully:
http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=58

Who is the king of romantic comedy:
http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=221

Who’s the best actor being called “Kiss Master”:
http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=338

Hunky men who I want to get a big hug from:
http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=179

The Best K-drama couples in 2016:
http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=326

source: ericmun.tumblr

• Like 4