22 hours ago, willenette said:

Seo Hyun Jin Reveals How Many Takes Her Kiss Scene With Eric Took

Actress Seo Hyun Jin speaks out about her kiss scenes with Shinhwa’s Eric.

On the July 31 episode of MBC’s “Entertainment Relay,” the actress appears as a guest during the “Star-ting” segment of the show.

When reporter Baek Seul Gi mentions the famous “Another Oh Hae Young” scene where Seo Hyun Jin and Eric kiss passionately by a wall, Seo Hyun Jin becomes extremely shy and says, “That scene had no retakes. We did it all in one go in case we would get embarrassed.”

Furthermore, the actress describes Eric as “a very good partner.” She explains, “He has good manners, looks after people, and gives good ideas. It was his idea to turn the chair during one of the kiss scenes,” referring to the “grilled clam” scene in which Eric made improvisations to the script.

She speculates, “It must be because he has had a lot of experience,” before hilariously requesting for her statement to be edited out.

Source (1) / soompi news

Thanks for the update.  Been traveling the past couple days kekeke

I see ppl complaining Hyunjin been talking too much about the kiss scene but what can she do when reporters keep asking about it.  Even English news sites also chose to put the kiss scene talk as headline.  There was more during that Entertainment Relay segment than just the kiss talk, like her parents/Dad among other things... but I guess it'd generate more click with this kinda post....

On the other hand, the highlighted parts is thumb up.  Obviously one often will say good things about his/her recent partner (or not saying anything at all...), this case, not just Hyunjin but pretty much most of the cast, especially those who had more acting scenes with him all said the same thing about Eric (good manners, take care of people..).  I'm not sure how Hyunjin talked about her previous co-stars but I really feel Eric gave her that assurance and trust to be so comfy around him, espcially those kiss/romantic scenes.  So realistic.  *THUMBS UP TO BOTH OF THEM*

• Like 1

Uri Minwoo has been bragging about his own members/co-CEO with the dongsaeng :)   Eric's co-stars in Oh Hae Young Again also talked about Eric's leadership ability in the interviews.   Being a popular member and the leader of the group, Eric's quiet style of leadership of letting others having the spotlight (part of it could be cuz of his introvert nature).  But nonetheless, this brings harmony to the group when not ONE person stand out or hog the spotlight.  I think that contributes to Shinhwa's longevity when each member feels he/she is an important part of the group and has his/her turn to shine.

And Eric how many times we heard members or other people said Eric often gives detailed feedback on members' solo works or what he praises/comments on.  Whether his feedback as a general audience/viewer is applicable or not, it shows that he watches with interest and genuinely cares enough to give detailed feedback after.

2016.08.01 Block B’s Park Kyung Names Shinhwa’s Eric As Ideal Leader

Block B’s Park Kyung gets hilariously taken aback when asked to describe group leader Zico

On the July 31 episode of tvN’s “Problematic Men,” Park Kyung chooses Shinhwa’s Eric as the ideal leader. He explains, “I’m close with Shinhwa’s Minwoo, and he brags about their leader a lot. After a concert, Eric would give feedback to the members one by one. He encourages them with the message ‘Let’s love.’ I think that’s a good leader.”

park kyung 2

When he is then asked what he thinks about his own leader, Zico, he panics and awkwardly responds, “He’s fine. He’s very capable. He’s good,” before hilariously commenting, “Please edit that out.”

“Problematic Men” airs every Sunday at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) & Soompi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phi said:

Thanks for the update.  Been traveling the past couple days kekeke

I see ppl complaining Hyunjin been talking too much about the kiss scene but what can she do when reporters keep asking about it.  Even English news sites also chose to put the kiss scene talk as headline.  There was more during that Entertainment Relay segment than just the kiss talk, like her parents/Dad among other things... but I guess it'd generate more click with this kinda post....

On the other hand, the highlighted parts is thumb up.  Obviously one often will say good things about his/her recent partner (or not saying anything at all...), this case, not just Hyunjin but pretty much most of the cast, especially those who had more acting scenes with him all said the same thing about Eric (good manners, take care of people..).  I'm not sure how Hyunjin talked about her previous co-stars but I really feel Eric gave her that assurance and trust to be so comfy around him, espcially those kiss/romantic scenes.  So realistic.  *THUMBS UP TO BOTH OF THEM*

Hi Phi, ahhh...........no wonder you've been MIA here for quite a while..... I do agree with you more - I guess she's just being polite answering questions when reporters keep asking about it. :P

Sometimes I don't understand korean reporters. They seem always asking the same questions over and over again such as ideal type or when will getting married.

Uri Minu so sweet to talk about Eric's leadership to his juniors. Before I decided Eric as my bias, I actually learn about this guy a lot. The more I knew him, the more I adore. That's why I'm here now :) I'm not saying Eric is perfect. Nope... I do think he has weakness. But his strength personalities are so admirable. I like calm guy that's the first thing that made me like him when I watched him in Xman. While all of the guests were shouting, there was Eric who seemed so calm and quiet, and he just observed religiously. And I like to see the girls always came to him without him even trying hehe...

Another point that I really like from Eric is, he doesn't want to disturb someone when they're talking. If he wants to disturb them, he will point his finger first...hahaha...so cute, right? And in every interviews, if reporters asked him, he'll answer otherwise, he won't say much words and just keep quiet. But he'll speak when it's needed. Everytime reporters asked about Shinhwa future plans, no matter how talkative Shinhwa member, for that question, they will let Eric to answer. There is a respect for him from the members.

And about the leadership. I don't know if it's really leadership or he just act as the oldest who always taking care of his little bros. Eric leads the members with love not dictate them. I think this is why members respect and want to follow him all these years. He also treats his staff in company well, so I think  become the leader now part of his personality/habit automatically whether with Shinhwa, drama filming or company.

@tunaloach....Gomdori is so dorky just like his dad. Eric himself said that the words that Gomdori always hear is "GO HOME!!!"....hahaha... I think Gomdori and Polly could be really good match with Fany (Andy's doggie). Fany is such a sweet cutie young lady lol...And she's very bright and so clever too. When Eric called him at the first time, he called him Mun Gomdol. I was like...wow, even dog has surname...puhahaha....

I think the only co-star that didn't have any chemistry with Eric was Han Ga In. I was shipping him with the second female lead in Super Rookie than her. Even though the drama got high ratings, but I didn't enjoy love story between Eric-Han Ga In. I even prefer to see Eric-Oh Ji Ho bromance or Eric with his gank.

Other than Han Ga In, I think Eric really has good chemistry with all his co-stars either first or second female lead. Even I also enjoy his bromance. I think Eric has good chemistry either with guys or ladies. I also enjoyed his bromance with Director Yoon in DoR, and of course with Kim Ji Seok and the ducklings in OHYA.

About his future wife or lady, I always want to see him get married fast. With whoever, I don't really care as long as she's nice lady. I think Eric really consider about looks when he's dating someone. I can't blame him since it's the nature of namja lol... Better like that than being hypocrite. But, getting older seems make him mature of not too much considering about looks but also nice person. Until now, from the real fact or just rumored, we see the girls around him has outstanding looks. But, I hope he's end up with the lady who's not only beautiful outside but inside too.

Yup, I'm Indonesia. What about you?

7 minutes ago, tunaloach said:

Hahahah i think han ga in is unshippable(?) I read a lot of people who watch the moon that embrace the sun, they can't ship her with kim soo hyun bcos she gives some off(?)vibe LOL maybe the only person who have a good chemistry with her is yeon jung hoon? XD

Eric's woman type is also pretty obvious. Tall,slender,slim,classy,long hair.. it's okay if he looks at appearance bcos there are a lot of case in SK that a natural husband married to a beautiful PS wife and their kids end up looking different with their parents(even if his father is goodlooking, it will not affect much). So yeah i think fans will be more relieved if he married a beautiful natural beauty XD hopefully shinhwa member can married at least when they turn 40 and have a lot of child.

i'm from indonesia too! Hehe it's so nice to meet a fellow indonesian shincang~ 

Hi tunaloach, hahaha - 40? Why wait that long when you can get married earlier than 40, huh like 35? Ahhh........I don't like Eric to settle down that late. I guess he has been focused on advancing in his career that much already.  He has dated plenty of potential partners & I'm sure later on if not soon he will feel that one of them is the “one”.  Well, get married or don’t get married, the choice is his! :P

On 30/07/2016 at 6:30 PM, Phi said:

haha that one is my favorite Eric shake your bon-bon moment. 

OHYA presscon was so fun when they had no problem playing at all in front of the camera during the photo session.  And it's better gifs than still photos.  So here for you my friend :) 

Mr. Mun didn't see that coming.  That big smile said it all.... hahaha

Love how cute and fun they were at the presscon.  Will spam more later.

cr: msmemaaaa

btw, I did some backtracking & digging on Twitter but couldn't find all those headphone pics or saved them :(   It will take a bit longer but I'll find them :)

Haha.... I have recovered........ got KO-ed by those nasty bugs . But meds and sleep help !!!  :rolleyes:Yes, ......just love love love the GIFS. Thanks soooo much dear @Phi I observe that SHJ was so fresh and creative and Eric was amazingly spontaneous and responsive.....he gave her a surprised look, was so pleased , threw back his head in amused laughter and sportingly played up to the rom-com situation.  That's COOL. I like how he burst into a broad smile...... The couple was so original and charming. No wonder they brought a lot to the drama....... !!!  I'm sorry I have to say this....... ( for those who fought tooth and nail for PD+OHY2 pairing and said nasty things about PDK+OHY1 ) ..... well Eric and SHJ are the ones who brought their  chemistry to the screen. I watch wide screen and blu-ray...... and their voices sound wonderful,( Shj light and melodious and Eric's low and sexy )  their interactions really light up. :heart:

Thank you for pandering to my wishes to see the headphones but please do not trouble yourself. :)

Spoiler

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo4_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o6129ni41Q1rvbzggo7_r1_540.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tunaloach said:

Hi @willenette, hmmm how do i say it? I mean when they're 40 yrs old, all of them are already married (or even greater one of them is expecting his first child). Like that heheh i kinda confused on how to say it. English is not my first language hehe

yess we will wait for hearing those happy news soon hoho~

ah btw do you know who his ex are? As far as i know are park si yeon and kim hee sun(idk whether her and eric ever dated or not, some said that this is just a rumor)

As I know, the one that Eric had relationship which known by public was Park Shi Yeon. Other than that, just rumored with some witnesses lol... I mean, it was like secret society. No confirmation but those girls were spotted together with him several times. 

About Kim Hee Sun I read korean blog that he dated her around 2001-2002 about two years. They spotted several times watching soccer match in stadium and some parks. And I saw their picture together in wedding dress but not sure what kinda event. Some said they already plan for getting married and some said the wedding dress picture just for fun of them while dating that day. It was rumored that Kim Hee Sun's mom rejected Eric's proposal since that time Eric was not popular aka still nugu while Kim Hee Sun in her peak career. 

During QSS, Eric was rumored with Yumi and claimed that was the reason he broke up with Park Shi Yeon. But I'm sure it was just effect of their chemistry in the drama and we know that no matter how perfect their chemistry, it was revealed that Eric-Yumi never contacted each other after drama finished. Maybe just like the pattern of his career life, after drama finished, he usually focus on Shinhwa activities. 

The last one was Na Hye Mi. Even though it was just rumor but some fans/not (?) actually said they saw this two together several times in public area. But beside park Shi Yeon, he never confirmed his relationship. Media just making speculation whether it's true or not just based on sightseeing. 

I read some korean blog on Daum or Nate saying that Eric spotted several time with girls these years but can't he just hang out with friends without people speculating they're lovers? People sometimes just too much delulu...sighhh.... I think those people never had friends with opposite gender.

Hi   @PutriSalju..... thanks for the BTS of AMO....... so nice to go down memory lane again. Making dramas seem tough, what more dramas that are captivating. It's good to see the air of cheerfulness and positive interaction in the BTS. Nobody acted like prima donnas whether they are idols or not. Eric has that patient and humourous side of him and SHJ laughed a lot so bubbly........ so the atmosphere was upbeat. Eric especially is a very considerate and caring person and that turn out well in AMO . :)

9 hours ago, tunaloach said:

Cmiiw but did eric's agency first confirmed that he and na hyemi dated but soon after that they released a statement that they had a miscommunication with eric and both of them just have a senior-junior relation? I'm still confused whether they ever dated or not 

Speaking of his exes, park si yeon is kinda pitiful:" she has that propofol(?)scandal and recently her husband filed a divorce. I wonder did eric came when she married or do they still keep in contact? Kim hee sun too, she revealed her daughter's photo but ppl bashed her daughter's look:" i mean she is still a baby and even though i gotta admit her visual doesn't meet ppl's expectation, we never know how will she look when she grows up.

hahahaha knetz become suspicious bcos usually there is something in  a male-female friendship

I was laughing when reading the statement because it kept changed. Well, if they said so...what can we do??? Hahaha... that's why I said it's secret society XD

Park Shi Yeon...Is it okay gossiping about her in this thread? I know many Shinhwa fans hate her from the first time Eric confessed until now. Can we blame her to make Eric loved her since the girl even did nothing? I mean, everyone knows Eric was the one proactive to approached her that time. Not familiar with her, but she seems so feminine (just like Eric's type lol). And the way she speaks is so soft (just like Eric's type). She is smart (just like Eric's type XD).  And she's one of the actress that has very nice body (just like Eric's type ...kkkk). Okay, whatever...I hope she'll be fine.

7 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hi   @PutriSalju..... thanks for the BTS of AMO....... so nice to go down memory lane again. Making dramas seem tough, what more dramas that are captivating. It's good to see the air of cheerfulness and positive interaction in the BTS. Nobody acted like prima donnas whether they are idols or not. Eric has that patient and humourous side of him and SHJ laughed a lot so bubbly........ so the atmosphere was upbeat. Eric especially is a very considerate and caring person and that turn out well in AMO . :)

Yup, I also really like to see all the casts got along well during shooting despite their tiredness.

Hope to see them again in TvN awards. And hopefully they'll get some of those awards though TvN dramas all are very nice. Too much competition.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tunaloach said:

Hi @willenette, hmmm how do i say it? I mean when they're 40 yrs old, all of them are already married (or even greater one of them is expecting his first child). Like that heheh i kinda confused on how to say it. English is not my first language hehe

yess we will wait for hearing those happy news soon hoho~

ah btw do you know who his ex are? As far as i know are park si yeon and kim hee sun(idk whether her and eric ever dated or not, some said that this is just a rumor)

Hi tunaloach, what I know was Park Si Yeon.....that was 2005, they were a former couple. That time every time I saw their pictures together I could really tell that Eric loved her so much. I guess one of the reasons why they broke-up because their relationship has been publicized to some extent aside maybe for having problems due to personality differences. I guess they lasted until 2007....(pls correct me here). Park Si Yeon is beautiful. Aside from her Eric's best-known relationship was with Kim Hee Sun, too. They say that Eric proposed to her but her mother rejected the relationship since Eric was too young for her.  ... I also heard about report also with his co-star in "Que Sera Sera".  But this could be entirely untrue.  :P

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Eric and Hyun Bin... Which one is your choice? Wonder if they really have chance to work together in the future 

Hi Putri, thanks for sharing this video. So, my 2-bias know each other, huh? I hope they could get to work together in a drama in the future. :P

12 Ridiculously Hot K-Pop Managers That Will Make You Swoon

If idols are tornadoes that sweep us off our feet and make our hearts flutter, managers are the rocks that keep these idols from completely blowing away. From arranging their schedules to body-guarding, these managers work behind the scenes to keep your idols, well, your idols.

But sometimes, managers are also equally guilty of making us feel faint! While good looks aren’t a requirement of being a manager, some of these managers are pretty sah-woony! Check out our picks for the hottest K-Pop managers below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Shinhwa Eric’s manager, Kim Bo Geun

Where do they get all these cute managers? (Asking for a friend…)

tumblr_m3b75lZI6m1r6x0g3o1_250.jpg

credit : soompi news

4 hours ago, willenette said:

12 Ridiculously Hot K-Pop Managers That Will Make You Swoon

If idols are tornadoes that sweep us off our feet and make our hearts flutter, managers are the rocks that keep these idols from completely blowing away. From arranging their schedules to body-guarding, these managers work behind the scenes to keep your idols, well, your idols.

But sometimes, managers are also equally guilty of making us feel faint! While good looks aren’t a requirement of being a manager, some of these managers are pretty sah-woony! Check out our picks for the hottest K-Pop managers below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Shinhwa Eric’s manager, Kim Bo Geun

Where do they get all these cute managers? (Asking for a friend…)

tumblr_m3b75lZI6m1r6x0g3o1_250.jpg

credit : soompi news

Thanks for the article dear... But Bo Geun isn't Eric's manager anymore. I think he's still in military service. Well, not sure if he's going back to Eric again or not.