From last night filming

1st pic: Reporter Eric Mun appears!
2nd pic: 4D Eric Mun appears!

Nice seeing playful despite the crazy schedule....

An older pic with PH Han and the staffs during the hotel scene filming I think

• Like 2

Agreeeeeee!!!!! Eric's side profile is always comes out good.

Another thing, Eric's pictures will come out better if it's candid. So, he doesn't need to try hard for giving pose because his usual movement already photoshoot look like. The more he's try too hard, the more awkward and strange the pictures LoL... That's why I love all of his candid pictures and airport photos by fans ;)

I really hope he has chance to do more solo works after this before Shinhwa comeback. Maybe fan meeting or song collaboration. I still hope he can have collaboration with strong singer like Ailee, Soljin or Taeyeon. Or strong rapper like Tablo. Why didin't they offer him one OST? TT_TT... Oh well, I'm sure Eric will fulfill our wish soon ^^.

After next week, it will be difficult to see him. He'll back to hibernation and ninja-ing style. Just hope he can rest well before the headache for contract and administration stuff of Shinhwa company and preparing Shinhwa comeback.

• Like 2

It's the hair!! Lol. Ever since his return from MS he's always had clean cut hair, so this change makes it harder for people to recognize him if they didn't know him before. I personally think he looked his BEST best in DOL and worst in here. Sorry Hyukie. Lol. I just don't like the hair! Doesn't do his face justice! 

Hahaha @Ihjj I also don't really like Park Do Kyung's hair cut even though he still looks good with it. But his hair in DoR also not my favorite XD. My favorite will be forever his hair style in Wolf. I think it fits his face perfectly. Wolf and Venus hair cut is pretty similar I think. Just Wolf hair cut a bit longer. I also don't mind to see Eric with mustache again. Because he looks better with that IMO.

200601221609451110_1.jpg

-Eric-Mun-shinhwa-35995343-250-250.jpg

• Like 3

@PutriSalju hahaha yeah though I like when he makes it looks dorky with a stoic face.  Lot of people are saying it's funnier when he does joke/funny pose with a stoic face to go with it XD

@Ihjj, hahaha I remember many doesn't like his Cesar bow cut in DoL. I personally like the grown up Kang Taeha style more than the uni student version (even though it doesn't look bad).  I don't like his hair during the script reading & teaser filming. It was way too long.  The one in Another Miss Oh is good as he looks cute with this bang.  But I agree with you that he could look even better with a different hairstye (a clean swept up look).  But I think this bow looks is more suited for Dokyung as a quiet, broken character while looks dreamy and cute at the same time?  IDK, a fringe on Eric makes him looks softer & cuter while the swept up fringe makes him looks super sexy, chic & trendy and classic too (depends on the swept). :) 

• Like 1

I like clean cut hair, so although I also love the style in Wolf it's too long! Lol. I do like that style I the second pic though!!!

Yes. I like his Venus hair style too! And This Love!

• Like 2

4AM, it could be an early breakfast instead of a late night snack....

160625 Another Miss Oh Drama Staff IG: It's 4AM, we are having burger for late night snack. Find Ric Oppa

1st PHOTO: JUNE 25th

It's 4AM...We are having burger for late night snack... Our staffs are seating in row while eating burger~
It looks a little bit bitter but cute so I took a pictureㅋㅋ
Eric oppa suddenly came up and appeared tiny as a grain of sesame in the photoㅋㅋ
#OhHaeYoungAgain #Filming #4AM #LateNightSnackTime #SeatingInRow #OurStaffs #AppearedTinyAsSesame #ParkDoKyung #Eric #PretendingAsStaff #FindingRicOppaㅋㅋ:)

http://67.media.tumblr.com/7f3ee955a5e4d117130fe534a1151f32/tumblr_o9cz1dGCmx1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

2nd PHOTO: JUNE 14th

Few weeks ago watching monitor at hotel scene filming, Eric-oppa also played mirror reflectingㅋㅋ
#OhHaeYoungAgain #filming #monitor #Eric #ParkDoKyung #Directors #PlayingMirrorReflecting #ClickClick
Director Song~ DoKyung-oppa!!!Look at the mirror not the phone!!ㅋㅋ
Light director taken only his eyesㅋㅋ
Everyone is so cuteㅋㅋ:P:lol:
Editing prohibited:huh:

http://67.media.tumblr.com/816ba51226e3a45a5e92e7deb92f909c/tumblr_o9cz1dGCmx1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Source: 1, 2 + translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

Why Eric Mun is Such A Beautiful Man

1. He is naturally handsome. 

2. He gives good massage to the tired one. 

3. He lands surprise kisses to his best friends.

4. He made a good decision in life by quitting smoking.

5. He is proven to be the most responsible and humblest group leader ever in KPOP history. 

6. He is a hot young rich CEO in dramaland. 

7. He is also a hot young rich CEO in real life. Together with lifetime SHINHWA buddy, Lee Min Woo, they become co-CEOs of SHINHWA Company.

Spoiler

8. He looks so fine under that umbrella. 

9. He makes you want to take a walk with him on a rainy day under that umbrella. 

10. He looks good in anything. Casual, formal, golf bag. 

11. He is still young at heart with comics and video games as his hobbies. 

12. He got big strong thighs. 

13. He’s not afraid to show his undies on TV. 

14. He plays romantic roles like a pro. 

15. But he also nails it as a poor jobless. 

16. He has that sexy gaze that could pierce into your feels. 

17. He is a natural prankster with specialty in shocking and scaring people. 

18. He looks cool outside, but he is a dork inside. 

19. He has curiosity on unordinary things. 

20. He cosplayed as a bodyguard at his best buddy fansign event. 

21. He reads the Purpose Driven Life and Holy Bible. 

22. He is a real man who is not afraid to hold cute girly stuff. 

23. He doesn’t care of his handsome image. 

24. He is that favorite uncle you always want to have around. 

25. He has soft spot for pets.

26. He raps charismatically even when he’s only sitting. 

27. He does the chair dance so well. 

28. He slaps his crotch like a man. 

And that’s why we love Mr. Moon. 

Source: http://dramatroll.net/post/146507491379/why-eric-mun-is-such-a-beautiful-man

• Like 6

@d2wach hehehe...dramatroll sure loves to troll Eric :)

Akkkhhhhhh.... tomorrow is the last episode of OHYA. I will be boring again because don't have any drama to catch up like crazy. But the positive thing, I'll back to my normal life, working and gathering with family and friends for more time. Because during OHYA, I spend my time half for work and half for this drama...hahaha... And this comeback some of friends will be ready for supporting Shinhwa (I hope) because they're crazy for Eric Mun :P

Hope to see Eric in the next drama soon. And please, next time no rom-com ;) He should take action or heavy melo. 

• Like 2

On 6/26/2016 at 3:04 AM, Phi said:

@willenette, thank god those that got script at the hours, minutes before filming while not rare, I'm glad it's not the majority.  How I wish they have a bit more lead time to film than the common 4 to 6 weeks before the broadcast of the 1st episode :) 

Hi Phi, well, it's not the majority but lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. :(

*** "OHY" will end this week - I hope the ending is good. I’m happy because the rating that this drama got since the pilot up to the present is considered very high for a cable drama.  Here’s to hoping that the drama will reach the 10% mark at the finale'.  But, it looks like it won’t touch 10%.....It's fine, though.  :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 20-26, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, June 20      
Beautiful Mind 1 KBS 4.1%
Monster 25 MBC 9.7%
Doctors 1 SBS 12.9%
Oh Hae-young Again 15 tvN 7.9%
Tuesday, June 21      
Beautiful Mind 2 KBS 4.5%
Monster 26 MBC 11.1%
Doctors 2 SBS 14.2%
Oh Hae-young Again 16 tvN 8.0%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-20-26-2016/

I love when Eric gives praises he often elaborates.  It comes off genuine than a empty or half-heated praise.   I wonder what promise they gave before doing kiss/passionate scenes.  Whatever it was, it does them wonder. 

Saw an interesting comment in this article in Soompi about how come Eric didn't remember the kisses with Yumi but remember the details of the kiss with Hyunjin  XD  I'm guessing she refer to the time when Shinhwa member asked Eric how many kiss scenes he did with Yumi in Discovery of Love and he got it wrong... lol  It was months after DoL ended so it's hard to remember.  Beside, in Another Miss Oh since those kisses got name so it's easier to remember, unlike in DoL... Also, they're still filming this dramas so details are fresher in his mind.  And I guess the kisses here are more intimate so they have to discuss more :)

It's nice to see he talked about on the penned up emotion before the Wall Kiss. :)

160627 Shinhwa Eric Mun Talks About His Favorite Kiss Scenes From “Oh Hae Young Again”

The final week of tvN’s “Oh Hae Young Again” is upon us, and with the end so near, the drama production released some behind-the-scenes photos of the cast, all smiles and chemistry to the end.

Eric spoke about one of his favorite scenes from the drama: the wall kiss (from Episode 9).

Watch the scene:

“The first kiss scene in the drama was in Episode 9. It was a late one, and it was an intense point in the drama where a lot of pent up emotion was released at once, so I was really happy when I saw it in the script,” said Eric. “When [the scene finally came around], I was worried because I thought it would be too difficult. Director Song Hyun Wook told us he wanted minimal cuts, and a dirty, no-holds-barred fight between a man and a woman, so Seo Hyun Jin and I made a couple of promises to each other beforehand, and we shot the scene in one take.” Eric said he and Seo Hyun Jin couldn’t wait to watch the scene during the broadcast.

Eric named another of his favorites (from Episode 13):

“One of my personal favorites is the scene where Hae Young runs to me in front of the hospital and kisses me. I was the one to take the lead for the wall kiss and the ‘grilled clam’ kiss scene, and this was one where Hae Young initiated the kiss and the emotion. Seo Hyun Jin acted beautifully, and with sincerity.”

Watch the scene:

Continuing, Eric said, “From the point where the background music stops, showing a closeup on Hae Young’s shoes, all the way to the kiss, it was such an emotional scene. Since we went so strong at the start, with the wall kiss, all the skinship scenes that followed were natural and comfortable.”

Source (1) via Soompi

• Like 3

Maybe Eric got confuse between kiss and bo-bo with Yumi. Or he afraid members will tease him again and again if he answered correctly.

My favorite kisses are all of their kisses in OHYA....kkkk... I mean, because all have different feelings...awww.... We all know that Eric is such a pro for this kinda scenes. He even deal with bed scene from very early of his career and even that time the genre was comedy (Super Rookie with second female lead). He doesn't afraid to have extreme love scenes (if allowed). But I surprised Seo Hyun Jin reactions also very good. I saw her previous kiss scenes, and I think the only pretty good kiss was with Lee Jin Wook in Three Musketeer. Even in Three Musketeer, she didn't open her mouth. Maybe the discussion between her and Eric before filming are helpful for creating good chemistry for those romantic scenes. They both pro :P

• Like 2

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 17

photo740270.jpg

While "Oh Hae-Young Again" continues to mostly be filler, at this point it's surprisingly comforting filler. I like watching Do-kyeong and Hae-young be happy. Eric Moon and Seo Hyeon-jin have really good cute chemistry. I like how Hae-young is most of the things that Do-kyeong is not, that she is loud and proud while he is quiet and loyal. Do-kyeong engages in an act of explicit heroism this episode and doesn't even bother to stick around and take credit.

Which leads me to the main character arc that's been easy to forget about- Tae-jin. While the other Hae-young has been defined by inherently fraudulent personal relationships, Tae-jin has been defined by inherently fraudulent professional relationships. This is actually really bad- like, even worse than it sounds, because Tae-jin has been led to believe that Do-kyeong is the bogeyman who ruined his life. In reality it's the people Tae-jin has thought he could trust that betrayed him, and encouraged Tae-jin to think otherwise.

From this light even Tae-jin's possessive behavior regarding Hae-young is somewhat sympathetic, because she was the only person he could have talked to about this. Key word there being "was". Considering how attentive Hae-young is regarding Do-kyeong's problems here, I think it's safe to say that Hae-young may well have been able to rescue Tae-jin too if only he had realized relationships were a two-way street. It's not just that he protects her. She has to protect him, too.

Elsewhere the Soo-kyeong/Tae-jin storyline winds down in a rather more clichéd fashion than I was expecting. I would complain except that the whole elevator sequence is so funny it's hard to wish for it not to have happened. The plotline also manages the impressive feat of giving Hoon something useful to do. And of course, there's Tae-jin heartfelt sadness about the emptiness of the party life now that he can't hang out with his best friends on the off nights.

Those are the real common, best core values that define "Oh Hae-Young Again"- friendship and general compassion, even when it comes to the little stuff like scenes between co-workers where they express genuine personal interest and enjoyment regarding each other's happiness. Compared to that, I've never really been all that invested in Do-kyeong's visions and I'm still not at all sure on a logical level what they're even supposed to be. But they work on the metaphorical level, and that's what's more important anyway.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Episode 17

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

5 hours ago, Phi said:

Dokyung & Mama Oh is like Mother & Son in this pic :)

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing more captures from the drama. It's coming to an end. I'm happy that Eric's drama is popular.  According to Nielsen Korea, this tvN drama rated 8.028% last night, June 27 EP.  The record showed a slight increase from the previous EP.  :P