Guest beck77

Listening to 93.3, the DJ, who got her info from unusual production (the prod co doing Shinhwa's concert in SG) announced that UP is taking group bookings, minimum of 10 tixs starting today. anyone who are interested, you may do so at http://www.unusual.com.sg.

i'm not really sure how u do it cos i actually checked out their site and the link's not up yet. but since it's coming from the DJ, i supposed it's confirmed news.

and being random here, she played once in a lifetime!

Ya my fren heard tat too!!

So i guess there is no offiical fc now to do the tixs?? Since can buy direct from UP...

If liyi can say over the air mean she must have the go ahead from UP itself..

To preorder can go to :

http://www.unusual.com.sg/contact_us.html

just send a email to them with the number of tixs required (min. 10tixs)

muahahah those kids are so cute. I think Jun Jin's is the best. ahahhaha

KitKat, I would have think Eric is popular but then if you compare him to other stars in Korean, he isn't the most popular one. I think I accept that. I only like Eric because I like him. But I'll think positive.

Haven't yet to see Infinite Challenge yet.

They are talking about:

Hyesung's cheeks

and

Junjin's hair texture

(- hyesung's flabbiness (???) im not sure if its flabbiness...... i donno what's 볼살.

- junjin's curly hair (???) im not very sure too. wat's 머릿결?

Guest sinister

Listening to 93.3, the DJ, who got her info from unusual production (the prod co doing Shinhwa's concert in SG) announced that UP is taking group bookings, minimum of 10 tixs starting today. anyone who are interested, you may do so at http://www.unusual.com.sg.

i'm not really sure how u do it cos i actually checked out their site and the link's not up yet. but since it's coming from the DJ, i supposed it's confirmed news.

and being random here, she played once in a lifetime!

Ya my fren heard tat too!!

So i guess there is no offiical fc now to do the tixs?? Since can buy direct from UP...

If liyi can say over the air mean she must have the go ahead from UP itself..

To preorder can go to :

http://www.unusual.com.sg/contact_us.html

just send a email to them with the number of tixs required (min. 10tixs)

thanks for the info! :D

but i still donno which are the free standing tickets yet, so i'll wait.

They are talking about:

Hyesung's cheeks

and

Junjin's hair texture

oh i see. thanks for clearing that up!

hey guys just hoping you could help me figure out from which show this is..eric's in here and im pretty sure it's an old epi, but i haven't seen it, because i dunni which show this is, so hope you could all help me out!..thanks! :)

t6sj.jpg

its called "Nugu Nugu". this eps featuring eric was filmed in 2003.

[FANCAM] 060715 SHINHWA'S BUSAN CONCERT - "ANDY AH~~~~~~~~~ TRY TO CATCH ME~~~~!!"

eric was just so gay. lol! .......... i love ricdy!........... :P

[Direct Link] Click to Download

credits to Running Eric

Guest aindy

waaah!!! does the infinite show has hardsubs already???

im dying to see it!!

EDIT --

heheh.. i owned a page here.. :)

aindy, i don't think there will be any subs on infinite challenge, though. i really want it because it mostly all talkings and yet shinhwa laugh together. wahhh

whoa i must d/l nugu show... is it having yoon eun hye as well? what it about anyways? man... i can't wait to d/l it as soon as my computer gets back home from repair shop that hasn't been back for a couple of days already. including infinite challenge pt2 *going crazy*

rachel lee who mention about eric dancing seems isn't right? there's few (probably the recent one SAMBA. hehe) but mostly, he dances great. i just loooove his eyes, cheekbone, lips, especially his teeth and smile. oh yeah don't forget his hair, too. haha i guess i have a thing for medium-length hair guys. ^^;;

Guest sinister

Shinhwa, Eric-Dongwan to star in Next Shinhwa MV 'Throw My First' .They start shooting today[1st ,August]

here's the news about it. im so excited! eric and dongwan as the lead actors!!! but im kinda disappointed in the song choice. 'throw my fist' is one of the 2 songs that i don really like in the album...

Eric and DongWan as lead actors for 'Throw my fist' MV

erdwnewsoy3.jpg

Shinhwa will be filming their new MV ‘Throw my fist.’

During the 2 days on the 1st and 2nd, Shinhwa will be filming their MV for ‘Throw my fist’ in Kyung Ki Do around Pa Ju Si and Il San areas.

This MV will be filmed by Kim KwangSuk who is famous for his director works in Kim JoogKook、SG Wannabe、Vibe、M2M in BIG4’s ‘Untouchable' MV and Sky Wide Phone CF. The new MV will take the form of a theatrical drama that portrays 2 men who pursue each other. Director Kim has expressed that he will be using a new bilateral multi-layering picture technique to ensure the capture of beautiful images.

Having both successfully gained an ‘actor’ identity, Eric and DongWan will act as the leading roles in the MV. Apart from the acting performances of the two, MinWoo、HyeSung、JunJin and Andy will also act in the MV and will be presenting forward an image different from before.

The track ‘Throw my fist’ has also been confirmed as the hit song for the Japanese album ‘Inspiration #1' due to be released on the 16th. Thus the MV is being filmed.

Shinhwa expressed, “this MV features a tense storyline with charming images. We hope that everyone will support this song from our 8th album, which will also be officially released soon in Japan."

Credits: Mangoberrie@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), 小冰@fall in eric+神话中国 (cn translations), Starnews (source).

wow!!~ i definitely can't wait to see RicWan!! i mean both are my fave guys! RicDy and RicSung are my fave couples. that's the difference. hehehe

Wannie still looks at the mirror? LOL Ric's hair is okay but it kinda grew on me, though. =] by the way, they seems having a lot of fun together especially mnet interview. hehe i can't wait to get my computer back so i can make graphics on them.. great pictures right there! <3

Guest sinister

Eric look good like that. He looks so mafia-ish. eheheh Can't wait for the mv. I think the song "Throw my fist" is pretty good.

ya! so mafia-ish! ahah. seems to me like eric's gonna play the bad guy again and dongwan's gonna be the good guy. but of course right? dongwan's has such a good boy look while eric plays the role of a bad guy the best among the members because he has that kind of badboy coolness to him. lol.

Who will join Singapore concert?

ME!! :D

Guest ericmania

ya! so mafia-ish! ahah. seems to me like eric's gonna play the bad guy again and dongwan's gonna be the good guy. but of course right? dongwan's has such a good boy look while eric plays the role of a bad guy the best among the members because he has that kind of badboy coolness to him. lol.

ME!! :D

wow.Really hope I can meet you.