Phi said:
@innasalvatore, hahaha I can imagine you got an earfull for saying DW is selfish cus no one can touch god wan lol.  I don't know, I used to like DW a lot before but since Shinhwa comeback in 2012 the feeling change for me, especially when he decided to drop Shinhwa Broadcast in season 2.  I understand he needed to drop the last 10 episodes in season 1 because filming drama at the same time is not easy.  I can see Eric would too if he were in the same situation.  But then season 2 came and he dropped out of Shinhwa Broadcast yet AGAIN to focus on acting (musical).  Compared to drama, musical is not as time consuming or physically demanding like filming drama. 

It's funny when I read fans's excuses that he had to drop shinbang to focus on the musical because if the doesn't do well it'lll reflect badly on Shinhwa... lol how is his performance on his solo project affect Shinhwa?  and saying it's live performance, there's no retake when making mistakes hence he has to be professional and focus on the musical instead of Shinbang.   Ehem, from what I heard, he made mistakes durings performances too despite ditching Shinbang to focus on the musical. 

Secondly, Lee Jong-Hyuk (the other guy that also played the main lead in the SAME musical as DW) was doing Dad Where Are You Going at the same time!  Is he not professional enought like DW cus he could juggle both musical & variety show at the same time?  Minwoo on the other hand was preparing for his solo album and he didn't even miss an episode (was late due to a clash in album recording schedule, but he didn't miss any episode).  DW did not try.  If DW asked the members to vacay himself from Shinbang, of course they won't say no or stopping DW (or any of the member) from perusing his ambition.   Some one pointed out that Shinhwa members went to DW's previous 2011 musical (Hedwig) despite having their activities at the time but non went to DW's latest musical Le Passe Muraille.... not suggesting anything but it's interesting nonetheless.

I think with the luck on his latest solo project, the ambition grows on him... nothing wrong with that but it obviously something else has to give and it was Shinbang...  If DW already asked for a withdraw from Shinbang for season2, right away the show was down 1, how could Eric take off even if there was a drama/movie project that he liked???  That is why some time I wish Eric could be a bit more selfish.

I don't hate Dongwan but there're things that makes me feel certain way and I don't care what any one says, it's how I feel.  I used to be frequent on Shinhwa thread but I guess it's really taboo for some certain people there for saying how I feel about DW & Shinbang, so I refrain from that thread since (yeah her God Wan can do no wrong lol)

For sure Eric had finished the undergrad program at Dongguk University.  I remember under Education in Eric's FB, he put Dongguk University, Class 2005.  There was news in 2007 that said he was studying Master Degree at Dongguk University http://shinhwa-daily.livejournal.com/55934.html I don't know if he finished the Master Degree after the undergrad program or not hence I didn't put Master Degree on the 1st page... :) It's listed in members' profiles that RicMinWanJinSyung atttending University but I don't know if they all finished their study.  Only RicWan are confirmed  Edit: actually Minwoo also has a bachelor degree for performing art from 배재 :)

that said, I have to edit the post cus he no longer with Top Class lol or should I wait till the new mgmt is known? :P

Did you know Eric was also excepted to UCLA after he finished his highschool in the US?  He applied for the Architecture at UCLA... ehem he's artistic (while other kids draw sneaker, he draw sneakers with shade...) and we saw his drawing skill on Shinbang right? :D  +  I heard his family used to have a construction company in the US, it's easy to see why Eric chose Architecture at UCLA :)  oh well he's destined to be with Shinhwa <3

As for English, don't worry you all are doing awesome!! thanks for joining the thread and make it lively with all the 'spams' :D  I'm from Canada but English isn't my mother tongue. :P

Guest Putri Raja

Always love to see RicJin collaboration, not for working but playing around…these two weirdest. Oh, and you can see Minwoo and Hyesung too. Dongwan and Andy seem tired..

Don't you think Eric-Son Dam Bi look good together? Too bad Eric never appeared in her performance or MV.. :( His rapping skill is no joke

Ihjj said: @Phi I know as much as you know. Maybe even less. Lol. I just feel like he's all over the place nowadays, no time to rest at all. Like he was in a musical, then a drama, then another musical, now he's going to Canada to study abroad.

Guest Putri Raja

@Phi…hahaha..You mean gentleman dignity episode? I remember that scene clearly. He was being asked 3 x 6 and replied 36…puhahaha…But I guess he was really nervous, because after few seconds he answered the question correctly. Eric seems always get nervous in front of many people. I saw one clip on youtube showing his nervousness during Shinhwa 'the return' comeback. He continuously grab and shake his own hands and drink water several times…kkkk. 
Still no news from E-oppa yet… :(( :(( :(( :((
Totally agree about the 'native speaker' country. That's the reason my english doesn't has any significant improvement till now :D.... But, I mean to say there always be alternative ways for improving ourself in every fields using the cheapest cost too…hahahaha…(uppss…I forgot they all rich..)

BORING LIFE without E-Mun……How can I survive…????? (*desperate fangirl is HERE). Oh, May I share one good news? My lab research almost finish and get good results too….yeeeee…. Hopefully I can finish this 'boring depressing and super annoying' PhD at the beginning of next year…Thanks to Eric oppa…(he gives me a lot of support indirectly…lol)^^. And it means... I won't see my prof face anymore….wkwkwk…(bad student is HERE).
Yeah absolutely, Shinhwa will always be Shinhwa. Love their friendship. Even within 2 person still difficult to maintain the relationship. But Shinhwa, 6 amazing person with their own characters have been together for 16 years…16 YEARS ladies and gentleman =D> =D> =D> =D>
I'm trying to be more objective. Maybe this period, DW career is on the peak. I should congratulate and support him. Eric was really popular for last years. He was 'shine bright like a diamond' even without trying hard. All PDs in variety and talk shows love him and love to shipped him with any girls...Even until now when he's not really active anymore, his popularity is quite huge. Among Shinhwa, Eric seems the most popular one outside Korea. His SMW viewers even reached more than 3 million. Other videos also have many viewers. The thing is his popularity helped Shinhwa a lot. Not only Shinhwa got recognized more but also gaining fans and album selling too. I'm not exaggerating Eric, but it's true. Take examples, me and @Phi. I hope he realize it and back soon on screen…(hehehehe…actually this is the main point, to persuade him back on drama/movie…kkkkk...but it's true right? Everyone agree with me???!!!!) ^^. Ok, I should stop it now otherwise I'll talk more non sense…night guys..

@Phi Yeah, it's like he's off in his own little world. Which I don't mind of course. LOL. It's not like he needs to be with Shinhwa only. I wonder what everyone else is doing?? I haven't been keeping up with Shinhwa stuff, I'm guilty! LOL.