Guest newshen857.

@phi, thank very much for the concert review of Shinhwa's concert titled "GTG goes to Shinhwa's 16th anniversary concert" which the reporter's editors even proclaimed that turned their "baffled" reporter into a Shinhwa fan overnight LOL.
The article is a fantastic proof how Shinhwa's talents and humor can hook anyone and will never be free from their clutches. The first paragraph alone already made me realize that I should really watch this group live on stage. After reading the story, I was beaming with pride that I did not waste my time watching SB and listening to their music and I definitely made the right decision to support this veteran idols :) However, it made me regret why I became a news reporter instead of an entertainment writer, okay just joking. 

Guest newshen857.

According to a Filipino TV host whose job is to spew out trivia, Eric is a Norse word for "eternal ruler",  a very apt description for the eternal Shinhwa leader :) 

Guest Putri Raja

To support our activities tomorrow, I'll present to you, our gorgeous leadernim :x :x :x
Bj9PKqxCQAAuCFa.jpg:large

His wonderful smile gives more energy than bacchus :P. I hope Eric will have chance to start his CF activities too..^^. Lol at that young namja who staring at him. Maybe he just wonder why Eric likes those bacchus so much…kkkk

2014.03.28 '16th Anniversary' 180 Minutes with SHINHWA

ShinHwa_2.jpg
ShinHwa / photo = In Hwan, OH Photographer

“How are you, Orange Princesses?”

Lee Min Woo welcomed the fans and ‘Orange Princesses’ responded as big shouting. ‘SHINHWA’, 16 years old group, came to the stage as 5 members, except Andy.

On the 23, SHINHWA held ‘2014 SHINHWA 16th Anniversary Concert – HERE’ was held at Gymnastic Stadium. There were about 27,000 audiences in two days.

# ‘Mid-thirties idol group’ SHINHWA’s time goes backwards.

SHINHWA performed 31 songs of repertory as 8 parts in 3 hours. The opening song was ‘Scarface’, one of the tracks of their 11th album. Following that, ‘Venus’ and ‘Brand New’ were shown. All 14,000 fans follow what SHINHWA sings perfectly. Then, they made stage hotter as ‘Shooting Star’, ‘Red Carpet’ and ‘Hey Come On’.

After that, SHINHWA changed their outfits as Blue and White suit and performed ‘Midnight Girl’, ‘Hurts’ and ‘Laughing…’. They performed songs what they released in the past, with the title of ‘Reply 1998’.

ShinHwa.jpg

There was special stage, too. They started to sing from ‘Move with Me’, released firstly on this concert. ‘Perfect Man’ and ‘This Love’ followed it and SHINHWA showed understated and sexy choreography. Also, in the stage of ‘Mannequin’, revealed for the first time, they performed with female dancers and it attracted fans’ eyesight.

Lee Min Woo mentioned, “You guys make the stadium full. Are you ready? Here is meaningful place for us. The concert in 2001, temporary being apart in 2007 and restart in 2011. That’s why the name of this concert is ‘HERE’. Just enjoy.”

# The Keyword of SHINHWA’s concert in 16 years: ‘Energy’, ‘Teamwork’ and ‘Confidence’

In the middle of concert, the video was played, ‘Hell ON Shinhwa Troop’. All members acted each different character.
Shin Hye Sung said, “Did you enjoy?” and Lee Min Woo said, “Dong Wan’s hair style is impressive.”

ShinHwa_Junjin.jpg
JunJin / photo = In Hwan, OH Photographer

They also talked about how they are nowadays. Shin Hye Sung said, “I’m crazy about sports, so doing baseball, bowling and golf. Lee Min Woo expressed, “I released solo album and was Red Master of ‘Dancing 9’. Also, I’ve been in Brazil some days ago. I recovered the condition after that.”

Especially, Lee Min Woo also stated, “SHINHWA’s new album is going to be released in October, so I have to work hard. Maybe, there would be no holiday.

Shin Hye Sung made hint for his new solo album. He said, “I will tell you if everything would be decided.”  Eric said, “I’ve reflected on myself about my solo album, delayed again and again should be released and shooting dramas and movies.”  Jun Jin said, I’m trying to give you good news.”

Then, they performed ‘Shooting Star’, ‘Red Carper’, ‘Midnight Girl’ and ‘Jam#1’ and it made intense response from the fans.

ShinHwa_Leeminwoo.jpg
LeeMinWoo / photo = In Hwan, OH Photographer

# Surprising appearance of Andy, and tears.

SHINHWA also mentioned about Andy who stopped to be active as illegal gambling. So, for this concert, only 5 members were on the stage except him. Jun Jin stated, “We will make the concert more powerful for our member who is not here.” Also, through the video, they said, “Andy should have come here.” However, they said, “He will come back after finishing studying.”

SHINHWA said, “We know that you guys have some unsatisfactory part of us. However, we live with many opinions including our members’. Please don’t hate one person or one company. Please trust us. Then, we will try to reward you as better.”

ShinHwa_3.jpg

For encore song, ‘I Pray 4 U’, ‘Stay’ and ‘YO!’ were performed.

After the concert, Andy suddenly came to the stage. He stated with dropping tears, “I hesitated because I couldn’t be brave, but I really wanted to say ‘Sorry’ in sincere mind. I’ve not even know that I can stand here and now like this.”

Andy also said, “I really missed you. I will show better things for you.”

Andy has had time for self-restraint as illegal gambling.

ShinHwa_Eric_2.jpg
Eric / photo = In Hwan, OH Photographer

Since March 24, 1998, SHINHWA has been active in 16 years. Last year, they released the 11th full album, ‘THE CLASSIC’.

In this concert, SHINHWA proved the way of ‘Long run idol group’. It’s totally different to some idol groups, based on premade set list. SHINHWA enjoyed the concert itself. Dance was intense and powerful, live sing was perfect and the manner was classy. There were some other singers and sports stars for watching SHINHWA’s concert.

Meanwhile, SHINHWA will come back with new album in Autumn.

Source: wikipop

====================================

Regardless Andy should/needs to make an appology or not, I think it's the right thing to do.
Back then his Shinhwa hyungs made an apology on Shinbang for this matter, hence I don't see why Andy should not.
The semi-private concert was a perfect opportunity than a broadcast or certain news outlets per-say

newshen857. said: @phi, thank very much for the concert review of Shinhwa's concert titled "GTG goes to Shinhwa's 16th anniversary concert" which the reporter's editors even proclaimed that turned their "baffled" reporter into a Shinhwa fan overnight LOL.
The article is a fantastic proof how Shinhwa's talents and humor can hook anyone and will never be free from their clutches. The first paragraph alone already made me realize that I should really watch this group live on stage. After reading the story, I was beaming with pride that I did not waste my time watching SB and listening to their music and I definitely made the right decision to support this veteran idols :)However, it made me regret why I became a news reporter instead of an entertainment writer, okay just joking. 

Guest newshen857.

@innasalvatore, sorry for the confusion :) I am both a lecturer and an editor for the national news wire agency. I teach journalism subjects to university students continually for the last five years thus I was a week ago, I was so busy preparing for the finals of my students since second semester had just ended here in my country. 

However, I have been a journalist for more than two decades (now my age is showing LOL). I was just joking that I am regretting that I chose to be a news reporter rather than an entertainment writer. The last entertainment article I wrote was an interview with Hollywood actor Brendan Fraser soooo many years ago :)  If given a chance, I would love to interview and even write a review of Shinhwa's concert because definitely they don't need to make a fan out of me overnight because I am and will always be a fan of the legends :)

newshen857. said: @innasalvatore, sorry for the confusion :) I am both a lecturer and an editor for the national news wire agency. I teach journalism subjects to university students continually for the last five years thus I was a week ago, I was so busy preparing for the finals of my students since second semester had just ended here in my country. 

However, I have been a journalist for more than two decades (now my age is showing LOL). I was just joking that I am regretting that I chose to be a news reporter rather than an entertainment writer. The last entertainment article I wrote was an interview with Hollywood actor Brendan Fraser soooo many years ago :)  If given a chance, I would love to interview and even write a review of Shinhwa's concert because definitely they don't need to make a fan out of me overnight because I am and will always be a fan of the legends :)

Guest newshen857.

@innasalvatore thanks for the "two thumbs up" appreciation :)  One of the things in my bucket list for this year is to attend Shinhwa's October concert and definitely I will throw away all my reporter's objectivity and will definitely be writing a gushing review of the group :)

However, I will be saying goodbye to both jobs here in my country as I will be starting a new job as an editor for a newspaper overseas this end of April, thus I was so sad when I learned that Shinhwa Broadcast had ended because I was counting on  seeing the six dorks every week would at least ease my homesickness, being away from my family and for living alone in an apartment in a foreign country. However, I know that seeing the pics and reading the news about the group will always be my "happy pill".

@newshen857 I hope one day you'll have a chance to cover Shinhwa's concert/event.  Looks like Shincom was reaching out to international media this time... Fangirling aside, you like news reporter or entertainment reporter more?

@innasalvatore, thanks for spamming the thread with fabulous pics.  I found the VCR thanks for the tip :D  Is it just me but seeing the VCR really make me miss Shinhwa Broadcast....

yep Eric's deep voice is sexy & manly.  He definitely can speak and converse well in English (eh there's a big different here converse and carry a conversation is different than say a few words clearly in any language).  Though he still has an accent (more or less depends on the mic/the background noise) but his sentence structure is perfect.  hic who am I to say, I live in Canada longer than he spent his years in the US and I still have accent XDD 

I wonder when are we going to hear any thing about Eric's solo... all the dramas that starts in May/June has already done their round of casting... if the rumor is true for August/September for Eric, then we probably won't hear anything till May or June.  So damn long, can he give us any hint what to expect in the mean time?

LOL Shinhwa pervy resident Kim Dongwan, I trust he would do that LOL
If Eric let out a silent bomb right there and then, Wannie's nose would be so dead =))

tumblr_n36xwgTUXY1qefckho3_1280.jpg

For some reason this pic really reminds me of Prince Eric in Mermaid XD

1XAQ8FN.jpg

Samba samba any one?
Eric's funny version that is :D
He's such a dork!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

tumblr_n39g9hVNT01ttu9l2o3_250.jpgtumblr_n39g9hVNT01ttu9l2o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n39g9hVNT01ttu9l2o1_1280.jpg
Credit: as tagged + RicMinWanJinSyungDy

Here is the full version if any one would like to save :)

ketBdF3.jpg
fLuggYD.jpg
YX8KxxE.jpg

throw in this samba Eric because it's SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n39bpjScqw1t0k260o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n39bpjScqw1t0k260o1_1280.jpg
Credit: Sun (itsyourpainting) +