[movie 2007] Zigzag Love 일편단심 양다리

Guest allie_cat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iadorechoco

annyong. i'm newbie here.

woow. i'm surprised heared that JH play a movie. I really love him! When this movie will released?

• 1 month later...
Guest ily4eva

ooo jae hee...i've never watched one of his movies before...

so when will we be able to download the movie with eng subtitles? i know it just came out...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lotr

oh the movie looks good and PSY is so pretty. Where can I find this movie?

oh! It's still not out yet.

By the way, I've tried to download from Megaupload Jae Hee and Shin Yi as presentors in the 2006 Korea Film Awards and Jae Hee, Shin Yi, Park Shi Yeon in 2006 Mnet KM Music Festival but it says the file has expired, can somebody please please help to re-upload it again. Thanks.

Guest allie_cat

still no updates, some korean movie sites categorize zigzag love as films in production or its under the coming soon category so i guess post production isn't finished yet.

here are some old pics that may not have been posted yet... or some similar pics have been posted but these are different angles :lol:

sisa7fu6.jpg

sisa3pj3.jpg

sisa4ye0.jpg

sisa12xt8.jpg

sisa14yt8.jpg

s4sz0.jpg

12wn1.jpg

11vs0.jpg

Ooooooh, I haven't seen the last three pics before. Thanks allie_cat. I love JaeHee's hair...and adorable facial expressions. Heck, I just love him. :P

I can't wait for this movie to come out (well, I guess I should say for it to come out on DVD, since I'm not in Korea to see it lol). I'm going through Jae Hee withdrawal after Witch Yoo Hee.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shini

I dont...really like movies about cheating............starting a relationship without breaking up the other (I was traumatized after seeing that theme in a hindi movie :mellow: )

BUT

since Jae Hee works in it....i have to give it a try

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nhetski

WOW just heard about this! IS it OUT yet?!!!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately this movie is still not out

we've all been waiting forever!!!!

but perhaps they are just making it much better so they haven't released it yet :)

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I love both Jae Hee and PSY.....looking forward to watch this one!! PSY looks really good too

yeah! she acted well in playing evil in my girl! its good! i prefer jh with psy rather than the other girl?

• 1 month later...

I'm still looking forward to this movie being a big fan of both Jae Hee and Park Shi Yeon. Is this movie not yet shown in Korea till now? I was just wondering coz Park Shi Yeon's movie with Joo Ji Moo, "A Love" was already shown while she shot Zigzag love prior to "A Love"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived