The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ramie.v

Him: Just remember to look up in the sky. There will be millions of star and that's how much I love you.

Even if there are no stars, I'm always loving you.

Sweeet and touched my heart alot but was it lies? ):

My ex boyfriend. *Sigh I miss him some bits (v.v)

I really am sorry, but I just couldn't handle a long distance thing at the moment. Oh and your friend is really bothering me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was the smallest person in grade 5 and I was all mopey about it.

My teacher saw.

"What's wrong buddy?"

"I'm so short, I wish I could just grow already."

"Ramie. Sometimes the smallest star could do the most powerful of things."

Anyways yeah, it made me feel really good. I was smiling the whole day. Too bad I'm in tenth grade now and don't know what he is. I would've said thank you.

Guest hannarh

when my bf said to me : 'i will be there for you no matter wat, i will come when u call me and i will protect , thats a promise'

i almost shedded tears! =]

Guest blabla123456789

me; so.. what do you want for christmas?

him; smile and look another direction and suddenly look down at me and whisper i only want you

and then he kissed me

:blush:

Almost everyone here is about relationship.

But what I find that makes my heart warm is when I was working at school calling alumni for donation. My name is very hard to pronounce even when I said my name to them already. However when I was calling, this very nice old man was like "your name is very pretty. You sound pretty too." That was very sweet of him because no one has ever got my name right. It's a sad thing. :tears:

Guest vietbebe

him: knock knock

me: whos there?

him: olive

me: olive garden? lol

him: "olive you"

me: huh?

him: sound it out...

me: awwwwww =) i love u too

him: knock knock

me: whos there?

him: olive

me: olive garden? lol

him: "olive you"

me: huh?

him: sound it out...

me: awwwwww =) i love u too

LOL THATS SO CUTE Hhahahahahah XD HAHAH

One day when I had a fit of self-unrealization. : ( He has a weird and annoying.. but effective way of reassuring me. :blush:

me: "I think I need to lose weight O_O... Need...diet...now..."

him: "Don't. I like watching you pig out : D"

me: "I think I'm too manly. o_o..."

him: "I like manly girls"

me: "I think I'm manly and fat."

him: "Manly fat girls are amazing."

me: "I hate myself sometimes T_T..."

him: "I love you"

Actualy, remembering back to that conversation, is starting to tick me off XD

Me: "I think I'll end up working freelance, so there's no way I can really support a family :/"

Him: "Don't worry about it, that's my job."

Aww... XD We're not even married.

Guest onefourthree<3

hehe today . when i asked him for a piece

of gum , his other friend savagely took it

out of his hand -.-" . anywhoo, i was like :

me : " you owe me a piece of gum tmrw ! "

him : " okay . "

me : i was just joking ! you don't have too."

him : " no i want too .. what kind do you want " .

haha i feel like a loser now . considering how

that made my day .

:blush:

Guest CoryAhh

i texted my gf and then she texted me back saying which girl texted you for you to saying something nice. Ya i guess i dont say sweet text enough for her to believe me

Guest daulism

"Hi Erika. Good job last night!"

^ It was a showcase & I dropped my weapon at least 987654 times. He was there. I don't know if it was hidden sarcasm or not but. It's the nice thing he's ever said to me. Oh, & a letter I've recieved a while ago..

Anyway. Me = Fool :sweatingbullets:

Guest hammy_chan

lol, not my boyfriend but a really good friend of mine said this to me:

if i marry an asian girl, it'll be because of you

i laughed hysterically

Guest rachilde

My boyfriend knows I hate it when he speaks Spanish to me, because I can't speak Spanish and I hate it when he breaks out in Spanish when we're having a conversation. We were laying around last night and talking about living in Latin America. He said I would have to learn Spanish and then he started speaking in Spanish :( After a while, I finally got him to stop and this is what he said to me in Spanish,

"Hey, can you speak Spanish? I guess not. That's too bad, because you won't be able to understand me when I tell you that you have the most amazingly beautiful eyes I've ever seen; and that you have the face of an angel."

Then I asked him if all the guys in Latin America spoke like that and he was like, "Yeah... Maybe it'll be a good idea for you to not learn Spanish :( Other boys might lure you away if you can understand what they're saying."

Later on, we started talking about which countries we would live in. I suggested Columbia because he really likes Columbia despite its political and social turbulence. He said, "Absolutely not. I would never take you to Columbia." I said, "But you're going to study abroad there for a semester; it can't be that dangerous if you're willing to go." He said, "I don't mind taking risks with myself but I'd never put you in danger."

Archived