NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unanimous

Agent 0 is back! I enjoy watching him play. Wizards had a chance, not to win it all (in the East) but to be somewhere in the mix of the top seeds, too bad the Agent is always getting hurt. Hopefully he get into it and play well for this last stretch of the season.

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah Agent Zero is back. His shot selection was the same old but most didn't go down. Great assists although his defense was weak. Rodney Stuckey and Hamilton's performances were impressive.

Too bad they lost, game was a good one though.

Guest chickpeas

I just sat courtisde to see my team lost their road game winning streak. Lakers played bad basketball tonight.

Guest Unanimous

^^ What the hell happened with the Lakers? Now we are two games behind the Cavs for the bet record. Cavs seems to be enjoying themselves very much. I hate how I am such a softy lol, how I am rooting for them too. But in the end, it's LAKERS!!!!

Planning to boycott wearing the color green (for Boston Celtics). I recently bought this nice green shirt, so I guess I will wear it one last time tomorrow Hahaha. xsilentangel, wanna join me in boycotting green too? :P

Guest munkyxx

Hey everyone I know this is very last minute but:

I have 6 e-tickets to the Nets vs Bucks game tomorrow (or should I say today) at the Izod Center. The seating is decent- section 126 row 26 seats 1-6. PM me if you're interested and I'll email you the tickets!

Guest xsilentangel
^^ What the hell happened with the Lakers? Now we are two games behind the Cavs for the bet record. Cavs seems to be enjoying themselves very much. I hate how I am such a softy lol, how I am rooting for them too. But in the end, it's LAKERS!!!!

Planning to boycott wearing the color green (for Boston Celtics). I recently bought this nice green shirt, so I guess I will wear it one last time tomorrow Hahaha. xsilentangel, wanna join me in boycotting green too? :P

I call for a banning of purple and yellow.

Green is hot and you know it.

Go CELTICS!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Pistons, Magic, Spurs, 2x Sixers, Celtics.

...How are those easy games? 6 of 9 are decent or better opponents. The rest are 2 games vs the Wizards and one against the Pacers.

The Lakers have it more favorable with 5 of 9 opponents under .500 - Bobcats, Bucks, Clippers, Kings and Grizzlies out of the next 9.

And the Bobcats are still a bad team.

Guest chickpeas

Charlotte again... Bye bye HCA. Altho I don't think we need it if we end up playing Cavs in the final. The latter however, needs HCA if they want to nab the title.

Guest xsilentangel

HOLY %@#!%(

DID ANYONE SEE THAT CELTICS GAME?

Best game of the year!

WALTER RAY ALLEN!

Overall, it was a bad performance by the Celtics until the end of the 4th and overtime.

Guest chickpeas
Forget the Lakers, I'm worried about the Celtics!

AHH!!

I think the chances of a repeat of last year for the Celtics is slim, even with a 100% healthy K.G. I don't know if they'll be able to make it past the Cavs in the playoffs, I guess we'll see a preview of it in the upcoming Cavs vs. Celtics game. I rather see a rematch, but you know Stern's secretly praying for a Cavs vs. Lakers final. :D

Archived