NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest watcher

bleh... i could understand a close loss, but this was a mass genocide... will the real lakers please stand up?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lilaaa
^Happens to all sporting codes.

Very annoying when all of a sudden fans come out of nowhere and root for a team in the finals. With these bandwagon fans claiming they've been following the sport and the sporting team for yonks and simply regurgitate what they read online or what they see on tv.

*yawn*

Nothing to see here. :P

i ain't a bandwagon fan, i actually live in boston. go celtics!

omg after the game ended yall shoulda been in boston. it was crazzyyyyy!

people were actually lighting up fireworks and whatnot, hahaha

Guest circustricks03
ah i finally watched the most crappy laker game! ;P

yes #5 is the luckiest number!! GO KG!!!! :w00t:

Ray Allen kills everyone with his 7 3pt shots!! 0.0 LAKERS GOT DEMORALIZE WITH THAT! xD

haha that's silly Pierce pour the gatorade on Doc rivers the last few secs of the game. xD

& the fans they all thought Kobe was the MVP so they start boo-ing when starting to announce the name of the player. then they got "YEAH!!! YEHEY!!!" when it was mentioned Paul Pierce as the finals MVP! xD

Remember to consult the fengsui Kobe. #24 (d c) means "YOU DIE" in chinese. bad luck for you now. "8" made you lucky before & now you're going down with your "24" smiley63.gif

wow the celtics benchers had did good efforts in leading the game all the way too! Posey what the hell you lucky one! you had 2 rings now! :blink: why did Miami had to let you go like that. I hope that serves them a lesson.

LOL!!! Boy should have stuck with #8. Hahaha...I ain't complain' though. KG FTW.

Guest IMAJynXed1
^Happens to all sporting codes.

Very annoying when all of a sudden fans come out of nowhere and root for a team in the finals. With these bandwagon fans claiming they've been following the sport and the sporting team for yonks and simply regurgitate what they read online or what they see on tv.

*yawn*

Nothing to see here. :P

i ain't a bandwagon fan, i actually live in boston. go celtics!

omg after the game ended yall shoulda been in boston. it was crazzyyyyy!

people were actually lighting up fireworks and whatnot, hahaha

this is what I hate, you can't be just a FAN of the game and team...your either a bandwagoneer Celtics fan or a bitter Lakers fan...just enjoy the game and your team...

ill be at the parade 2morrow...me and everyone in celtics nation are all gunna ride in a bandwagon together into boston.

ill be at the start of the parade, at the garden, maybe ill see someone from here!?

Guest xsilentangel

^I don't know where to go.. Can't decide between the start, middle, or end..

I just got my Celtics championship shirt and hat today :)

Can't wait til tomorrow.. Haha I'm going mad early to get a good spot.

Great job to Tom Thibodeau on defense!

We played out hearts out yesterday..

And yes, there's gotta be bandwagoners..

A lot of people just watched the finals and turned into fans..

Many of my bandwagoner friends said the last game was the best game, but I found it quite boring.. We pounded on the Lakers but it got boring after awhile.. I guess it's just a way of saying whose definitely the best this year and who deserves this championship more.

Guest GO!zilla
And yes, there's gotta be bandwagoners..

A lot of people just watched the finals and turned into fans..

Many of my bandwagoner friends said the last game was the best game, but I found it quite boring.. We pounded on the Lakers but it got boring after awhile.. I guess it's just a way of saying whose definitely the best this year and who deserves this championship more.

idunno about being the best but they did deserve it from the way they played. a definite center positioned player for the lakers would've given the lakers a inside out game. instead us lakers fans had to suffer thru pau gasol going side to side not getting a inch closer to the rim. anyways, the laker fans have a lot to look forward to next season. main reason is Bynum's return into the lineup. A player who can actually pound the ball inside (more so than Pau) will be fun to see as lakers will have 2 giant towers. Im hoping something will happen with VLAD. either he gets the boot or he improves. Samething with Walton.

Guest mojomunkeez

Well, Bynum being in the lineup would push Vlad to the bench where he belongs. He's a solid player on offense, pretty listless on defense, though.

Guest Unseen Choice

Yeah the last game was all Celtics and it was pretty much over when the 4th rolled around. I'd prefer "The Comeback" game as the best in the series, although in the playoffs I loved the Game 7 LeBron "King" James vs Paul "The Truth" Pierce duel on the floor, it was definetly one of those games I still talk about today.

Anyways, I'll be at the end of the parade it's usually where the funnest spot is on and I don't have a chance to miss them if I pull up late with the huge crowds on the T, just my experience from the Sox parade.

Guest xsilentangel

^

I thought the comeback game was definitely the most exciting and amazing game.

I couldn't see crap at the Sox parade.. Man so much shoving and stuff..

I might see you, although I would have no idea that it is you lol

I think I'm going to be at the end.

I heard Celtics will be talking at City Hall.

Guest IMAJynXed1

well i get out of work in the morning (6am) so me and a few peeps are gunna hop on the 730 train to get there early, we plan on being at the beginning becuz by the time they roll by itll be like after 1 or so, enough time to get home and go to bed, cuz i gotta go to work again later that night...its gunna be a rough long and fun day!

at the sox parade we were at the front also, and we got to see everyone perfectly, just gotta get there early so your not 30 rows deep behind.

Guest xsilentangel

^

What the! I thought my friends and I were the only ones planning to go that freakin early... But I guess everyone is.

Guest Unseen Choice
I heard Celtics will be talking at City Hall.

Boston.com said there will be no rally at the end of the parade so I'm honestly not sure, but that's why I'm going to be at the end of the route, just in case.

Anybody know where I can find those black & white pictures of Pierce, KG and Allen with the trophy? The ones displayed on tv during the finals.

Sample: http://tinyurl.com/5o8tes the beginning of that video with Doc

I saw a version of it after the game where it was a compilation with the big 3 and I'd love to check out the rest of the shots.

Gee, even Shaq gives him credit and respect after all they've been through.

Go read on the entire Shaq-Kobe feud, they were both at fault and said things they shouldn't. And maybe stick to track and field while you're at it.

Jordan was a huge trash talker back in the day, just like Kobe.

And he was deemed a selfish high-scorer by the media and fans, just like Kobe.

And he needed Pippen to win his rings, just like Kobe needed Shaq to win.

Ain't nobody hating on Jordan though.

DurrR..

jordan was a likeable guy. he didn't rape anyone lol..

he talked trash, but he could back it up..

kobe lost to the suns twice in the playoffs, once while being up 3-1 i believe? lol

there is no comparison..michael is michael, kobe is several notches below atm, along with all the other nba stars.

once rajon rondo gets a jumpshot, he'll be scary to watch lol..he was awesome in game 6.

i'm happy for ray allen, paul pierce and kg. and the other celtics and celtics fans as well hehe..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ Hmph, I liked mine better:

DwightTrident.gif

this is what I hate, you can't be just a FAN of the game and team...your either a bandwagoneer Celtics fan or a bitter Lakers fan...just enjoy the game and your team...

let's go Raptors let's go... :ph34r:

donenormal-2.jpg

Pftt, they don't need Bynum!

what a disappointing loss

it was embarrassing to be a laker fan on tuesday

their defense collapsed

i don't know where to begin

laker fans have a reason to be mad

i mean a loss is a loss, but losing 39 points in a close out game?

that's just humiliating

it's time to vent

ray allen was wide open every time i saw him

they had the goodbye song at the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter

it was over since the end of the first half

no heart, no will, no fire

the laker team gave up

it's going to be a long off season

in the meantime, please get rid of walton, odom, and vlad rad

props to the celtics defense and their will to keep fighting

their DEFENSE MENTALITY paid off

you could just hear it. the announcers going "celtics are champions!" somewhere in the second quarter!!

lakers just werent in it from the start. so disappointing and embarrassing. next year.... next year! here we come! ugh! go lakers!

i notice LA fans... man boston crowds were much louder. do you guys notice that? even boston bench was showing more support. im not saying we Lakers fan dont support. but i just notice we are rather quieter...

Guest Unseen Choice
i notice LA fans... man boston crowds were much louder. do you guys notice that? even boston bench was showing more support. im not saying we Lakers fan dont support. but i just notice we are rather quieter...

That's one thing I noticed when the finals were in LA, I could hear the cheerleaders chanting while if you were in Boston you can barely hear the announcers! It's one of my main disappointments watching the finals, the difference between The Garden vs The Staples Center was on opposite ends of the spectrum. The Celtic bench always supports, if you watch any game you almost never see them sit down or if the opposing team is making a shot in front of the Celtic bench you always see Eddie House or someone else making noise right behind them.

Great parade today, I saw another guy with an Antoine Walker jersey and I think we were the only two that had a Walker jersey on lol

Guest xsilentangel

^

Man Celtics parade was CRAZY.. I was between the middle and the end.. but I kept shifting..it was crazy..

Why would you wear a Walker jersey lol.. I was wearing a Pierce one.. like many others.

Some dang people were obnoxiously loud and annoying.. -_-.. and some were dying to get on TV..

MAN I died when I saw Ray Allen!

Big Baby had his shirt off ROFL..

I'll post up pics later

Lol I took over 100.. and I took freakin 20 videos in a span of like 7 hours..

Archived