NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest Aironaz
man everyone is bashing on odom for not playing well when in fact kobe hasnt played great at all. only game he did well wuz game 3 and it wasnt till the 4th quater either. so why dont yall bash on kobe like yall are doing on odom when in fact kobe has played worse than odom.

There's no excuse for kobe either he played bad but it wasn't just his fault it was everyone's fault we cant win a game if we leave good shooters wide open like hose and posey you can't gamble like that it's the finals. Odom did great not much in the second half but he played better than the rest, I'm really mad at gasol though we got him now why isn't he doing good he turnovers the ball and is not aggressive dude can't even dunk.

it ain't over until the trophy's clenched in someone's hands!!!

go lakers!!

i'll sink with this ship if that is our fate mad.gif

Yeah let's hope they win the next two because that's what they need hope to something that seems impossible :tears:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojomunkeez

Congrats to the Celtics for that comeback, they've proven themselves to be the better team in this series. It's not over till it's really over, obviously, but the Lakers will have to find a way to close out games if they want to keep this alive...

Guest DOVAHKIIN
were u on this board last yr, when boston sucked a**?

Yup, when the whole team was basically injured and there were young scrubs running around as Pierce's supporting cast.

I said it already, you shouldn't blame Odom or Bryant or Gasol for the team's woes. It's everyone's fault. The way Boston's defense was all over Kobe in the second half, I don't think any player could've overcame that. Instead of playing the blame game, some appraisal should be made on Boston's part on the defensive end.

Guest GO!zilla
Yup, when the whole team was basically injured and there were young scrubs running around as Pierce's supporting cast.

I said it already, you shouldn't blame Odom or Bryant or Gasol for the team's woes. It's everyone's fault. The way Boston's defense was all over Kobe in the second half, I don't think any player could've overcame that. Instead of playing the blame game, some appraisal should be made on Boston's part on the defensive end.

^ i dont think injury is to blame for last year. and they tanked the season for the lottery which they lost.

Guest Kit_Starter
i was in stunned belief last night

but it's not over till it's over!

let's hope it goes to game 7!

Yeah it's over. And now you know how the Suns felt after Game 1 of the first round and the Spurs after Game 1 of the West Finals. Neither recovered from it by the way. And incidentally both were finished in 5 games.

Guest circustricks03

Damn...I missed the greatest comeback in Finals history!!! WTH!!! I thought it was a Friday night game, but I met up with my friends for dinner yesterday and they were like wasn't the game crazy?? WHAT GAME!!! Down by 20 in the 3rd and managed to pull it off. You gotta give credit where credit is due. Doc out-coached Phil big time. Them boys played with heart. It would awesome if the Celts finish off the Lakers in LA!!!

Guest DOVAHKIIN
^ i dont think injury is to blame for last year. and they tanked the season for the lottery which they lost.

Let's see...

Pierce played only 47 games because of a stress reaction in his foot and swelling in his elbow.

Tony Allen played only 33 games after tearing his ACL and MCL.

Szczerbiak played only 32 games after season-ending ankle surgery.

Ratliff played just 2 games after getting injured like usual.

In essence, they were already bad after the injuries. Left with young bucks like Telfair, Allan Ray (who???), Ryan Gomes, Gerald Green and Al Jefferson, everyone knew the season wasn't gonna end up pretty anyway.

They only tanked it, for the last week or two weeks, coming from a smartass like Ryan Gomes.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Well it's not like not Szcerbiak, Allen and Ratliff will win you any games, injury or not.

So scrubs like Sebastian Telfair and Allan Ray filling for them would?

Wally and Allen actually produced for Celtics, and every team that's had Ratliff knows having him on the roster injured with his fat contract is a burden. And what's your say on Pierce? Can you expect them to not suck without Pierce last year? They played games with only 10 guys dressed for long stretches last year so even if they could've won the last few games, they still sucked overall. No team is gonna win games with just 10 guys every night, especially without their franchise player.

Ah, but I'm speaking a different language to the Lakers tribe. :wacko:

Guest KeepinItReal

well I think it's safe to say that the celtics will beat the lakers so you guys think the celtics will repeat?

Guest xsilentangel
So scrubs like Sebastian Telfair and Allan Ray filling for them would?

Wally and Allen actually produced for Celtics, and every team that's had Ratliff knows having him on the roster injured with his fat contract is a burden. And what's your say on Pierce? Can you expect them to not suck without Pierce last year? They played games with only 10 guys dressed for long stretches last year so even if they could've won the last few games, they still sucked overall. No team is gonna win games with just 10 guys every night, especially without their franchise player.

Ah, but I'm speaking a different language to the Lakers tribe. :wacko:

Ditto.

We played ten games with a bunch of inexperienced, young scrubs.

Dang I was so upset with Tony Allen's injury.

He was so explosive last year, and he still can't get that explosion back even now.

Ahh, those youngsters improved a lot, like Delonte West, Sebastian Telfair, and especially Big Al.

Allan Ray??! I remember him but I don't recall ever seeing him play.. nor Ratliff..

Do people really think this is all conspiracy..?

Where are you David?

Are you going to blame the series on this conspiracy if the Celtics win?

TV ratings FTW?

Guest GO!zilla
Ditto.

He was so explosive last year, and he still can't get that explosion back even now.

Ahh, those youngsters improved a lot, like Delonte West, Sebastian Telfair, and especially Big Al.

Allan Ray??! I remember him but I don't recall ever seeing him play.. nor Ratliff..

Where are you David?

TV ratings FTW?

fyi i never blamed anything on conspiracy and i was just being sarcastic about it since all these flaming cats on here were blaming on it.

why would i blame the lakers success on sucha thing :)

i'm pretty sure the fix is in.

david stern wants the lakers vs the celtics because that will attract the most viewers.

i wouldn't be surprised if the refs called the game in favor of the celtics and the lakers.

I see nothing wrong with Mofo's post, it's in line with all the other stuff that ends up in this thread. It's not as bad as 80% of the the posts here.

don't think it's that far fetched, especially since the scandal from this past offseason.

kobe's a whiny girl, Phil Jackon only coaches teams with a bona fide super star, ray allen is also a whiny girl, and doc river's is a tanker.

why is it so painful to watch the NBA?

Gosh. I think i'll start watching NASCAR

nascar?

u'd rather watch cars go round in a circle for an hour than the NBA? lol :P

go celtics!

i feel bad for thinking doc rivers is a bad coach.

he's done pretty well in the finals.

very sad to hear about his father..i hope he wins it on father's day =)

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Ditto.

Where are you David?

TV ratings FTW?

Delonte's alright, Big Al hasn't improved drastically, just more looks on a bad team, Telfair still sucks and nobody likes him.

I remember Allan Ray playing when the Celtics had their 10 players-only-dressed games. I watched every single Raptors vs Celtics game last year. Thanks Big Al for destroying Garbajosa's leg! Of course Ratliff didn't play, he gets injured every week for every team he's played on. When healthy, he's still a shot blocking machine, but him being healthy is like... unheard of.

I remember at one point last year vs the Celtics, only Brian Scalabrine could "guard" Bosh, and he still got roasted alive.

Guest xsilentangel

^

Lmao, Scal defending CB4.. must have been a nightmare for him.

Telfair.. guess nobody does like him, especially after finding a pistol in his Range Rover

It felt like 10 years ago, but it was only a year ago..

All those youngsters thrown into a bundle and gone in a flash..

I remember Doc just forcing a smile every game.

Ehhhh Ratliff's getting older, seriously, he is unheard of.

He's been on multiple NBA teams, I keep losing track of him.

Sitting out so much....

Archived