NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EYJAYJAY
I may get flamed for this but I rather want Golden State to beat Mavs. I think Suns and Mavs are way too cocky.

All the teams I'm rooting for are doing well except Houston and T-Mac >_>

Bulls swept Miami, Nets are 3-1, Golden State 3-1, San Antonio 2-1. Woohoo :D

i dont think they are really that cocky. they are afterall two of the best teams in the NBA and should have pride and confidence while having certain respect for other teams. teams who play without confidence in themselves will never be a champion. warriors definitely believe in themselves ;)

Guest plusone

i dont think they are really that cocky. they are afterall two of the best teams in the NBA and should have pride and confidence while having certain respect for other teams. teams who play without confidence in themselves will never be a champion. warriors definitely believe in themselves ;)

i dunno dirk didnt sound too confident before going out for game four lol

despite the wonderful nugget meltdown in quarter number four, the spurs/nuggs series is pretty entertaining

cant say the same for the houston/utah series though

Guest EYJAYJAY
i dunno dirk didnt sound too confident before going out for game four lol

despite the wonderful nugget meltdown in quarter number four, the spurs/nuggs series is pretty entertaining

cant say the same for the houston/utah series though

well i was just saying, if those two teams sound 'cocky' to him/her, then it's because of the reason i mentioned in my post :P

i find nuggets very boring to watch for some reason. the most exciting series is the mavs/warriors right now followed by nets/raptors and suns/lakers. i love the rockets but their style of play is slow and not enough hustle.. jazz makes it even more boring cuz i hate them to death.

Guest Kit_Starter
Sorry, Dallas fans, it's pretty much over for you guys.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIORS!

I still think the Mavs can pull it off.

Everybody knows the Suns were in the same 1-3 hole against the Lakers last year and still managed to advance.

Everybody might not know though how the Suns were in a even worse situation as the #1 seed agains the Lakers in '93 when they were in a 0-3 hole in a 5 game first round series and still managed to advance.

Guest janicex3

LET'S GO NEW JERSEY NETS!!! :D

JASON KIDD, ViNCE CARTER, RICHARD JEFFERSON & MIKEY MOORE! ;]

They better get to the finals!!! :P

Guest kimn

I still think the Mavs can pull it off.

Everybody knows the Suns were in the same 1-3 hole against the Lakers last year and still managed to advance.

Everybody might not know though how the Suns were in a even worse situation as the #1 seed agains the Lakers in '93 when they were in a 0-3 hole in a 5 game first round series and still managed to advance.

Yup yup, of course Mavs can pull it off. They just have to keep their heads up ^^

But boy GO WARRIORS! YOu gotta love them....

DO you guys think it is the coaching thats why? Because Don Nelson was Mavs previous. I have a feeling if the Warriors do move to the next round they wont win it all. Get what I am saying? You guys think it is just because Don Nelson that is cuasing Mavs to face such complications? Dont get me wrong Warriors have great players ^^

Guest plusone

the '93 suns came back from a 2-0 deficit in a best-of-five series :P

Guest FusionGT2
Yup yup, of course Mavs can pull it off. They just have to keep their heads up ^^

But boy GO WARRIORS! YOu gotta love them....

DO you guys think it is the coaching thats why? Because Don Nelson was Mavs previous. I have a feeling if the Warriors do move to the next round they wont win it all. Get what I am saying? You guys think it is just because Don Nelson that is cuasing Mavs to face such complications? Dont get me wrong Warriors have great players ^^

Clearly its 3 prime factors for the Warriors success:

#1- Don Nelson: Last coach to bring this team to the playoffs and once again implemented the "RUN TMC" style of play. Also brought Mavs from the ground up and coached Dirk from his rookie year. Nobody knows the Mavs better than this man right here.

#2- Stephen Jackson/Al Harington trade: This trade put the Warriors over the top. With these 2 guys, they bring energy and terrific shooting ability and athleticism to a Warrior roster already loaded on that (Davis, J-Rich, M.Ellis).

#3- What else?! BDIDDY BABY... Strong, fast, smart.. Can score/pass/rebound/defend/post up.. Can we say who the real MVP is? Say it with me now... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarooooooon....... ;)

A lil self advertising here, but check my xanga out: (Dangerous Backcourt Duo)

Go Warriors!

Guest Danny897

If the Warriors do end up taking the Mavs out... I see the Suns taking the championship easily.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
LET'S GO NEW JERSEY NETS!!! :D

JASON KIDD, ViNCE CARTER, RICHARD JEFFERSON & MIKEY MOORE! ;]

They better get to the finals!!! :P

You guys are down 59-42 at halftime, and Bosh has 3 fouls and only 2 points.

GG, we're gonna have a game 6.

edit: Raptors almost blew it, Ford AND Calderon went down with injuries :wacko:

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I'm surprised Bosh didn't get tech'd up or thrown out when he went nuts over that 4th foul.

Guest beaver4ever

wow...the Mavs and Raptors...survived..tonight. Let's see how they do in in their game 6's.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

ITS NOT OVER YET. MAVS GOT THE HEART OF A CHAMPION. WE GONNA REPEAT WHAT THE ROCKETS DID.

Guest Krn_Track_Star

PUAHHAHA we had yall beat in game 4 but dallas choked hard in 4th quater. mavs gonna win it. why

BECAUSE WE DONT BELIEVE. WE KNOW WE CAN WIN.

Archived