NBA

Guest Chioster

Well, it looks like the Warriors are in the playoffs. HELL YES. This is so exciting, man.

GO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS. HELL YEAH!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what though? Zach Randolph definitely doesn't get enough respect. The man is a freaking best. Averaging a double double and is one of the main reasons his team isn't 0-82.

he is but he don't really do much besides shooting the ball. He does get the rebounds but he won't hustle for em.

WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOT, IT IS OFFICIAL. WARRIORS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS.

WARRIORS WILL BEAT DALLAS, THEN BEAT WHOEVER THE UTAH/HOUSTON WINNER IS AND THEN PLAY IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. I CAN SMELL IT!

Guest madeinktown

^ i'd like the lakers to win, but i seriously don't see it happening.

if lakers don't make it, i'd like to see the suns go instead of the mavs. BOO MAVS!

Guest GO!zilla
^ i'd like the lakers to win, but i seriously don't see it happening.

if lakers don't make it, i'd like to see the suns go instead of the mavs. BOO MAVS!

i think if we start farmar instead of smush, it'll work.

bynum and brown has to get 10points 10 boards a game.

lamar has to stop shooting 3's and keep driving inside.

we need turiaf and evan's energy off the bench.

contain barbosa.

if we have all that, we got a decent shot of pulling an upset.

i was watching the last game of the season vs. kings... the lakers seem to start building chemistry... lets hope its not too late.

Guest knockblock
Roy isn't gonna get any better. His numbers will fluctuate +/- a few but that's it.

I disagree. He can get better. Everything I've seen of him convinces me he can be a superstar.

rookie of the year: Andrea Bargnani. Why? Because he averages good numbers off the bench for a team that's drastically improved and making the playoffs, and he's a big reason why. Brandon Roy may put up better numbers, but that's because he practically started all his games. And guess what? Portland's still sucks this year!

Roy is a better all around player. And actually, there was two games he played where he didn't start. If Roy had not missed some of his games from injury he would have ran away with the award from everybody. Roy is my pick for roy.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Errr... hence when I said he practically started all his games. Not literally all.

Roy gets the better numbers and more looks because Portland doesn't have the depth that Toronto has. And he average 10+ more minutes than Bargnani does. It's either him or Zach Randolph getting the most looks. Meanwhile in Toronto, Bargnani is the third or fourth offensive option after Bosh, Ford, Parker and sometimes Dixon.

In a few years from now, Roy will probably be a 20-25 ppg guy, but he's more closer to peaking his potential than Bargnani has. I'm sure once Zach Randolph is gone, Roy will get more looks with the ball, thus having better numbers.

Throughout the season, Bargnani's numbers and %'s have improved noticeably, and he will get better with rebounding as he continues to adjust to the NBA. He started out the roughly first month of this season with little playing time and little touches. If Bargnani had the same minutes and looks when Sam Mitchell kept him benched, AND played all those games he's missed recently because of his appendectomy, his numbers would be even better. When Bosh was injured, Bargnani's was putting up comparable numbers to Roy's with his increased playing time.

Roy probably will get the award for his statistical performances (because that's how ROY selection works...) but if it came down to impact and importance to his team, Bargnani would take it.

Even better, I think it'd be great if both of them shared the award.

Raptors are facing Carter and the Nets... damn. I'll admit, I prefer this matchup than an easy matchup against Washington. I can see it now, Carter scores 50+ points in game 7 against his former team and Raptors would still win the game. Now that is a playoff story. I'm not too concerned about Carter going off against the Raptors, I'm more concerned about Jason Kidd and Richard Jefferson though.

Time to rock the red for the Raptors. I think I'll set my old Carter-Raptors jersey on fire as well in spirit of the playoffs :D

MVP talks: Nash should get the award, but he won't because Dallas has played better than the Suns this year in terms of games won. The voters will look into that and Dirk will win it. T-Mac would be my third candidate, but he trails Nash and Dirk by quite a margin.

Guest epark1281

i CAN'T believe that the bulls LOST!!!

They had to beat the NETS!, THE NETS!

Now they drop to the fifth seed and have to play Miami, instead of The Wiz.

What a CHOKE JOB!

Guest RoWiN~O~

WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS

(1)Mavs vs. (8)Warriors

(2)Suns vs. (7)Lakers

(3)Spurs vs. (6)Nuggets

(4)Jazz vs. (5)Rockets

EASTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS

(1)Pistons vs. (8)Magic

(2)Cavs vs. (7)Wizards

(3)Raptors vs. (6)Nets

(4)Heat vs. (5)Bulls

That's the playoff tree for 07!! It should be exciting!! Yay! I bolded all the teams i want to win. What do you think?

Guest RoWiN~O~
think it's gonna be the pistons and suns in the end.

Yea go suns!!...hm...but i like the rockets too....x_x

I want either one of them to go to the finals! Both of those teams deserve to be there.

Guest minni_babyy

(1)Mavs vs. (8)Warriors

(2)Suns vs. (7)Lakers

(3)Spurs vs. (6)Nuggets

(4)Jazz vs. (5)Rockets

(1)Pistons vs. (8)Magic

(2)Cavs vs. (7)Wizards

(3)Raptors vs. (6)Nets

(4)Heat vs. (5)Bulls

That's the playoff tree for 07!! It should be exciting!! Yay! I bolded all the teams i want to win. What do you think?

I think that some of your teams are quite reasonable.. to be able to win the team they are facing. Mavs vs Warriors.. Mavs are strong, haven't heard much from the Warriors this year though.. how interesting. Suns vs Lakers.. Suns will probably come out on top. that's what I want. (ehh.. i'll skip the other ones, because my thoughts on them aren't as strong. i just HAD to get the two out) ok. Eastern Concerence. Pistons vs Magic.. Pistons! I want them to win. Cavs vs Wizards. It'd be so cool to see the Wizards win.. kinda a miracle too considering two best players are injured. Raptors vs Nets. THAT is going to be one TIGHT match up. Both teams, are pretty equal in power. Their match up during the season, two wins, two losts.. AMAZING. actually, I really want Raptors to win, even though the Nets are strong, but Vince Carter is just too arrogant (?) not sure about my use of words.. but i just dun like him for his attitude. Heats vs Bulls, I dunno if I want the Heats to win again. They won last year, which I thought was disappointing cause I thought Mavs would make it. I like the Bulls, it'll be intersting since Bulls are an outside shooting team, while Heats, kinda half and half. I wonder how they gonna use Shaq? Put him up against Wallace?

As a Raptors fan, it's really exciting this year, since they finally make it into the playoffs. (thank goodness) all thanks to AP18 and CB4! Can't really expect much out of the team thought since it is the first year, for the team, with this roster, and finally after five years, to play in the playoffs. I just really wish they will play well. Lastly, I can't believe they are playing the Nets, against VC. OH MY BOSH! I'm going to go to the first game, and the ACC is going to be VINSANE! (puns.. couldn't help it.)

(1)Mavs vs. (8)Warriors

(2)Suns vs. (7)Lakers

(3)Spurs vs. (6)Nuggets

(4)Jazz vs. (5)Rockets

(1)Pistons vs. (8)Magic

(2)Cavs vs. (7)Wizards

(3)Raptors vs. (6)Nets

(4)Heat vs. (5)Bulls

Even though the Warriors swept the Mavs in the regular season (yes, 3 of Dallas' 11 losses this season were to Golden State), come playoff time it is a different ball game. Warriors deosn't play enough defense. I would love to have them upsetting the Mavs but I think it's remote chance. I'm just happy that they finally made the playoffs. :)

Archived