NBA

Guest Chioster

Who else would you have instead?

eddy curry, he's been a monster for the past month, and he actually deserves the bid. but it probably going to be dwight howard and shaq at the center position. howard has been playing great too.

not shaq...

isnt yao out? is he still out?

the reason i say east has a better chance at winning is...james, bosh, arenas and wade....each of those men have incredible talent...and i would like to see how they play together....esp arenas...what he's managed to do with the wizards and stuff~

i don't know about arenas. arenas is the chucker of all chuckers. He makes marcuz fizer look like john stockton. and plus he has too much of a personal agenda to play well in these games (agent zero vengence tour), and i feel like he's going to want to take the mvp trophy home, especially with dantoni sitting on the sideline for the west. and remember, the east played great because of allen iverson for the past couple years. dont' forget he was the one setting everyone else up during those 2nd half runs. now he's gone, and they really don't have a suitable replacement.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plusone

Who else would you have instead?

how about howard starting, with someone like emeka okafor... if okafors not listed as a center, then eddy curry?

Guest thelivinlegend21
not shaq...

isnt yao out? is he still out?

the reason i say east has a better chance at winning is...james, bosh, arenas and wade....each of those men have incredible talent...and i would like to see how they play together....esp arenas...what he's managed to do with the wizards and stuff~

The All Star game is always a toss-up. No one plays seriously, so talent really doesn't matter. Even if that's the case, the West isn't lacking in talent. It's just a time for the players to have fun, take a break from the ordinary, and a place for them to showcase some of the things they never do during real games.

Guest EYJAYJAY

^probably cuz sonics dont get much attention. just like how elton brand didnt make a lot of the allstar games cuz he was on clips.

and ouch for amare... i feel your pain brother. anyone see the knee to the nuts?

Guest plusone

^i really thought randolph shouldve gotten in though, he's having a fantastic year. i hope stern chooses howard and randolph to replace boozer and yao

Guest knockblock
ohman. how did ray allen not get voted in..

Sonics worst team in the west next to the Grizzles. Besides, he got into the all star game that one year when he didn't play that much and didn't deserve it. There are others on losing teams too who deserve to go.

^i really thought randolph shouldve gotten in though, he's having a fantastic year. i hope stern chooses howard and randolph to replace boozer and yao

Yeah I would like Randolph to be there because he's having an outstanding season. If there needs to be another big man in the west lineup to replace Yao I go for him. But he probably won't be in it because Portland has a losing record. Then for Boozer I think it will be a swingman. Probably going to be between Josh Howard and Carmelo Anthony. Anthony is likely to not be in it because of his suspension. So I think Josh Howard will get the nod.

Guest plusone

wow im REALLY feeling bad for nets now. i mean they are losing all the close games

i believe thats called 'choking', vince's specialty :P

lakers finally win one game they're supposed to win... yay

when is stern announcing the replacements?

Guest afvohra

Its all about the Golden State Warriors!!! they got good ol Steven Jackson and Al Harrington that will get them to the playoffs!!

Guest EYJAYJAY
Its all about the Golden State Warriors!!! they got good ol Steven Jackson and Al Harrington that will get them to the playoffs!!

when they stop giving up 150 points per game ;) lol

yea, as big of a warriors fan as I am, I don't think they'll make it to the playoffs this year again.....I'm still hoping after the break and when j rich is back, they get something going, but their lack of D and rebounding really hurts them. Al and jax is definitely better than murph and dun though.

Guest taehyunee

so, I feel so vulnerable and confused reading the last couple comments, lol. but I guess this is the best place to ask.

let me say, I do not follow basketball, however..my boyfriend does. and he says to me the other day that he's taking me to the all star game...(which is here in vegas)..it clashed with my plan that we originally made with couple friends, but after finding out how much the tickets were and how people want them...I guess I'll go with him. Im not much of a bball fan, but he is.

but my question is, what do they do? (besides playing a bball game) LOL! i know i know, im not worthy of going...I dont quite understand the concept except that it's the best players, and I dont wanna look like an idiot..so, just here for some info.

and its in my school?!?! (UNLV)...good god, that ___ place. -__-. lol sry...

P.S: please do not kill me for lacking knowledge in that area

Guest flipdragn

well the all-star game is pretty much just a basketball game but with players that were voted into it by fans and coaches, so most of the best basketball players in the league will be playing in it. unfortunately, the all-star games in recent years have gotten pretty boring but it should still be better than most regular basketball games. i'd love to go if i could.

Archived