NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LolitaMan
y does the nba always make heat n lakers play on christmas....give them a f'in break.

Yeah they're both over-rated and lame. Should've had Suns vs Mavs or Suns vs Wiz.....something exciting with richard simmons of offense. :rolleyes:

Guest Chioster

The Basketball Assosiation around the world should create a World Juniors Championships like Hockey. It really brings the world together like a Olympic and it really trains the young players. It also makes Scouting easier since all of the great players are all under 1 roof :D. Hockey has a U-18 Tournament that happens in the summer and a U-20 Tournament that happens in the Winter.

The Basketball Assosiation around the world should create a World Juniors Championships like Hockey. It really brings the world together like a Olympic and it really trains the young players. It also makes Scouting easier since all of the great players are all under 1 roof :D. Hockey has a U-18 Tournament that happens in the summer and a U-20 Tournament that happens in the Winter.

Don't they have tournaments like that? I thought they did have Junior Championships ... Hmmm ... Or am I think of soccer. haha

suns vs. mavericks would have been better..or washington vs. anybody? damn..gilbert arenas is playing on another level this year

lol

Lets just hope he doesn't get snubbed again for the All-Star Game.

they do. its called the world juniors. they ahve it for u-20 and u-18. its organized by FIBA. go to usabaskeball.com and look at the teams and success they have. usually the younger squads are dominated by US teams, but I don't know why.

Guest gjak1117
Jared Jeffries was back for the Knicks after serving his four-game suspension and reclaimed his starting spot while David Lee went to the bench, even though Lee had compiled five straight double-doubles. But Lee's demotion had nothing to do with the way he was playing.

"What I don't want to have happen, I don't want a guy to be penalized, lose his starting position for protecting a teammate in a fight," Knicks coach Isiah Thomas said. "I think that would be the wrong signal to send to our team."

Goddamnit Isaiah what are you doing. Keep Lee in the starting lineup for christs sake

Guest DOVAHKIIN
You know Minnesota needs to make some moves when they lose to the Boshless Raptors.

I'm loving the TJ Ford show, though :)

The last minutes with the free throw misses by both teams were killing me.

Crazy game for the Pistons and Knicks.

Guest knockblock
still a hell of a lot better than the east

I find a couple teams that are picked to make the playoffs disappointing. But you're right. In the east you don't have to be a .500 team to make the playoffs. Where in the west it's a bit more competitive.

Guest thelivinlegend21

Anyone wonder why the West is so much more competitive? Sure, they have might more marquee players, but the East isn't lagging behind on talent and skills. So what makes the East so much weaker than the West? I mean, heck...Portland's playing better ball then New Jersey and the Trailblazers don't even have players playing at the level of Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, and Richard Jefferson (Not that Zach Randolph and Brandon Roy aren't playing great basketball). What went wrong?

Guest plusone

the front offices suck.

they take on albatross contracts that leave them with little room for maneuvering. otherwise, the teams are too young or inexperienced

anybody feel like the ron artest for corey maggette trade is bad for both teams? i just don't see it rejuvenating either of the teams.

i also heard a rumor: ron artest for hedo turkoglu. that's ridiculous. i hope kings aren't stupid enough to do that.

Archived