NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest EYJAYJAY

i think the score clearly show how offense oriented both teams are...suns i knew but nets...i think that the suns just lack defense

the nets just decided to run with the suns this game instead of trying to play a more defense oriented game against the suns. smart move i give them that despite the loss because the nets definitly have the players to run and gun with the suns and their defense is not gonna be able to stop the sun's offense much in the first place.

knockblock- at least check the highlights, it's insane.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr.Wyowang

^maybe he's his long lost son.

Dear Iverson,

The Los Angeles Lakers welcome you with open arms.

Dear Iverson,

The Minnesota Timberwolves welcome you with open arms.

:P

Guest Mr.Wyowang

Dear Minnesota,

You can have Iverson.

signed,

Los Angeles Lakers

why would we want ai??? not enough basketballs to go around

I love Smush Parker.

Guest EYJAYJAY

i dont see him with mavs though, its like the lakers with kobe, shaq, malone and payton. mavs are fine as they are.. plus cuban wont trade devin harris whom the sixers really want if they were to trade AI to mavs.

Guest plusone

I love Smush Parker.

we should banish parker to the bench and start jordan farmar

but still parker > AI for the lakers

AI = subtraction by addition

Guest herowing

I wish AI the very best.

Although it's difficult to build a team around him and it really didn't help all these years with the kind of talent that surrounded him in Philly, there truly is no denying his other-worldy talents.

Hope he takes that dirtiest cross-over with him to win a title somewhere.

Guest flipdragn

Flipdragn are u from Chicago? anyway 7 in a row baby.

yup yup, it's nice to see ben wallace getting involved on the offensive end, pulling off those sky hooks. the bulls can probably keep extending their win streak because they're still going to be going up against more crappy teams.

anyways, i couldn't care less where iverson goes. if he goes to minnesota, he better help kg win a championship(this is one of the only situations where i would be ok with iverson winning a championship) or at least make the timberwolves get a seed in the playoffs. if he goes to boston, he better not ballhog because paul pierce is the leader of that team and i like him better. and if he goes to the mavericks, eh i don't really care much for that team but it'd be funny if he made them worse.

Guest flipdragn

not sure what to think if iverson were to come to the bulls. on one hand, it would give us a superstar who could give us a lot of points consistently, which is what we sorely need. on the other hand, we would have to give up a bunch of our good, young players just to get him, he might mess up the team's chemistry, he'll probably ballhog like he always does, and if they don't win when he gets here, who's to say he won't want to get traded again? if we do end up trading for him, i just hope we don't lose kirk hinrich, luol deng, or ben wallace. i wouldn't say the others are expendable but those 3 are pretty much the more important players.

Guest thelivinlegend21

The Bulls would definitely make the wrong move by putting Iverson in their lineup. It took them a while just to mesh with Ben Wallace, and it's not really "early" in the season anymore, so digging themselves into a hole now wouldn't be very intelligent.

I can see him going to the Celtics over the Timberwolves. Minnesota is on a 2 game winning streak! Incredible, ain't it? Honestly, would the Kevin McHale or the T-wolves management want to have a change in environment when they've begun looking like an actual Playoff contender? I doubt it.

The Celtics on the other hand...Hah, ha. They've got nothing to lose. With all these experiments on Seb Telfair and Rajon Rondo, it might actually be a mutual benefit for both the 76ers and the Celtics. Philly's gonna get their much needed youth in hopes of a team for the long-run, while Boston's gonna get their much needed veteran experience, aside from Paul Pierce. So it might actually work out.

Guest EYJAYJAY

^i agree. just heard that wolves are out of the hunt, so its bulls and celtics. i see him going to celtics, he's just gonna mess up the bulls.

Guest Mr.Wyowang

^i agree. just heard that wolves are out of the hunt, so its bulls and celtics. i see him going to celtics, he's just gonna mess up the bulls.

false. wolves is still pretty much in the hunt. mchale himself say they are making a strong run for AI.

celtics-i doubt they trade him to a divisonal team

bulls-i dont think skiles would want to mess up the current lineup and give up young prospect in the process.

warriors-alot of young prospect, i can see it.

wolves-can happen, king love foye, but i hate the idea of trading foye. but for ai? i loving it.

Guest flipdragn

i hope AI goes to the Bulls just to spite flipdragon. :)

yeah, him and his ballhogging on the sixers pisses me off enough, if he ballhogs on the bulls that would richard simmons me off beyond belief. the only thing that would spite me more than that would be if gilbert arenas were to come to the bulls.

and it's spelled flipdragn :P

Archived