NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy moly Alston got traded to the magic, I didn't even think he was in trade talks but apparently he was. We got two guys I have never heard of, does anyone know anything about those two guys and if you do can you give me insight on how they might or might not fit in to the team?

Man Mcgrady what can I say, he has disappointed me so much, and how in the hell is he gonna tell ESPN something as important as career threatening surgery before you tell your own organization. So when he goes through with it I know that its gonna end is season, but does that also mean he is gonna miss next season too?

the good thing that came out of the alston trade is that AB gets to start now. Brian Cook is a decent 3-point shooter from what i seen when he was with LA. as for t-mac it depends on how well he rehabs that knee cause micro fracture surgery usually takes a year to fully come back, for example Greg Oden, Kenyon Martin and Amare or it could end careers like Mashburn and i think Allen Houston.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
holy moly Alston got traded to the magic, I didn't even think he was in trade talks but apparently he was. We got two guys I have never heard of, does anyone know anything about those two guys and if you do can you give me insight on how they might or might not fit in to the team?

Man Mcgrady what can I say, he has disappointed me so much, and how in the hell is he gonna tell ESPN something as important as career threatening surgery before you tell your own organization. So when he goes through with it I know that its gonna end is season, but does that also mean he is gonna miss next season too?

It depends on the severity of the damage being repaired I think.

Greg Oden and Amare both took a year to recover.

Jason Kidd had it in July 2004 and was back by December the same year... and he's OLDER than the first two.

As you can see, Houston appears to be rebuilding gradually with youth by bringing in Lowry and Cook. Just a thought anyway ;)

Brian Cook is a big man who can hit the three, but that's about it. Not a post player so bleh. I like Kyle Lowry though. Scrapper defender that should develop into a solid point guard. Needs to work on perimeter shooting though,

Rafer is a bad shooter though. Solid fill-in for Jameer Nelson at least

^ i think its slightly different because Kidd is mostly a cerebral guy while the other two relies mostly on their athleticism.

I think T-Mac should take a year + regardless if he could get back sooner.

Yea I think he should take a year if not more to like just let his whole body rebuild. He keeps on coming back and leaving again so its kinda useless for him to do anyhing besides resting.

Guest xsilentangel

Wow the refs in this Celtics-Jazz game blow. They call jump balls so quickly. 29% shooting for Jazz so far while we're close to 50% and we're winning by 1.. ugh.

Garnett better not be injured :tears: :tears: :tears:

Edit:

OK Celtics played horrible in the second half but they had a chance at the end and the refs blew it!

Rondo fouled someone right infront of the refs but they ignored it.. so we lost time since we fouled like 6 seconds later when it was passed up.. WTF! What a richard simmons..

I hope KG gets better.. It's been awhile so I hope the team has "warmed up" from this.

Well.. this is the road.

^ what did Chuck say about his Craig Mama?

Well while they was playing the video of kevin garnett dissing craig's all star wardrobe, charles was like "I can't say nothing about craig".

I think it was kenny that said "why not?". Charles replied, "Well his mama threaten me. Me and his dad agrees but his mama....I was about to clock her". Whole studio was silent LMAO.

Guest PB&Banana

Lakers biggest weaknesses are the 3 point line and pick and roll either that or their just to lazy to move to help guys.

Kobe had some nice shots but he was forcing most of them and some of the ones he usually makes didn't go in. Lamar and Pau were good but they didn't do that much down the stretch, nor did they touch the ball often.

Derek Fishers saved us, it was our bench that almost killed us and blew the lead.

you guys know how during the allstar weekend I think it was Hester*spelling* got the world record for running down the court the fastest, does anyone know how fast it was because I must say that I think Aaron Brooks can run down the court a lot faster than him. The guy is so fast its crazy.

Archived