NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest res0nate

I liked Nate's gimmicks. JR Smith should not have been in there. Rudy's dunks were pretty good.

Best Dwight dunk was the one off the side of the boards.

HORSE was hilarious. The rest of the skill comps have been stale for quite some time.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

It was so long if you took out the commercials and the stage set up the whole thing would be like 15 minutes.

I found kenny's comments funny

i thought when dwight dunked with the other rim was just a warm up, make the thing go higher than dunk it sadly that was it.

Lebron's sweater and D-Wayde's glasses

Hey at least d-rose won and he that dunk he did was NICE

Guest PB&Banana

^Devin Harris messed up with the pass and the free throw, he could have won though. Maybe he rushed it, got the jitters or something. Tomorrow is what I'm really looking forward too XD

Did anyone see the clip of finley's dunk when he cart wheeled, if you can call it that. That is probably one of the worst dunks in nba history.

Do you think an all star game would come to jersey?

Guest knockblock

The dunk contest was kinda boring. If Howard tried something else instead of the attempt he did at the free throw line he wouldn't get the loss. I don't think Nate Robinson was that impressive and he shouldn't have won the contest he was in 3 years ago.

Guest LolitaMan

Dunk competition wasn't all that. Stupid judges gave Dwight 2 bogus 50's on his first 2 dunks. His 2nd to last was the dunk of the night...too bad he tried a weak freethrow line dunk that failed compared to Brent Barry's back then. I can't stand nate....that guy's the main reason why there's a time limit for the dunks now lol. Rudy deserved a higher score on his 2nd dunk....dam judges! And why limit the competition to freakin' 4 players??? That's lame. At least have 6-8 and make it last longer...getting rid of some of the unnecessary events of the night.

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah those first two dunks were NOT 50's.. The 2nd to last was sick but I think he could've made it even better. It seemed too easy. LJ in 2010.. Well I hope it's not a borefest like this year's dunk competition.

Well I hope tonight's game won't be this disappointing. I wonder who the MVP will go to.. I still think Ray Allen should've gotten it last year :(.. how upsetting.

Guest shessassy

this all star weekend has been a yawn so far. last years' was much much better.

what happened? heres my take

i never watch the rookie vs sophmores challenge but i heard KD rained 46 points

the horse event wouldve been better if there were superstars in it

the skills challenge was ok. at least it had suspense

the 3pt contest had subpar competition. i didnt think anyone of them broke 20points.

they shouldve had eddie house, ray allen, kapono, radmanovic, bargnani, okur

the slam dunk was rigged lol. the 2 straight 50 point scores were wrong! its a good

thing nate won.

lets hope the all star game is betteR~!

I got pictures from the Sophmore and Rookie game and the Jam Session

l_621dc2b06bde400e8838ab6a30b86faf.jpg

l_ea4c1f56ade74aa194e03114d7160134.jpg

l_aefe0f51b8074eca9b900c62a927bebe.jpg

Rudy Fernandez

l_7bbc7331d48c41b88311536cbba35a29.jpg

Kevin Durant

l_616aad75ef8e4e0a962f1adafd71c418.jpg

It seem like throughout the whole weekend I heard "Kevin Garnett...........ohh its Kevin Durant". Even the commentators on TNT made the same mistake lol

At least it was close.

As good as Durant has been, guys on horrible, not just bad teams rarely get picked. Someday though.

Those jerseys were hideous.

About the jerseys, they were made by a kid who won a contest.

Guest PB&Banana

Co-MVP between shaq and kobe satisfied with that, shaq the diesel was fun to watch. Bounce pass between howards legs than dunks

Ray's comment about lebron's dribble, that's not a travel that's an nba all-star move

I wanted a close game but I guess east was just too small.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
About the jerseys, they were made by a kid who won a contest.

Yeah I already knew that. I can't believe those jerseys were the winner.

MVP is determined by fan voting right?

So how is possible for Shaq and Kobe to get the EXACT same number of votes?

Putting Mo Williams in a Bosh's place hurt the East in size.

Blue collar all-star big men like Sheed or Big Z weren't in this year as well. Hammered inside x.x

The TNT announcers really don't know their players. Like for starters. Yao is NOT 7'3. Iverson is NOT 6'1. And the comment about Amare being the first highschooler to win ROY followed by Lebron and Dwight Howard...

Uh.... Emeka Okafor won the ROY that year, not Dwight. =_=

Archived