NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest PB&Banana

Oh crackers lamar, farmar, and walton is out.....din't really care about the third but lamar and farmar?

Let's see what laker's bench is made of without those two. Oh well at least other guys we haven't used are going to play more experience for Sun Yue I can get a legit opinion of him. Let chris mimh work his unsued bones back, before when lakers weren't good mimh was a decent center.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest derrek

Yue had a nice block yesterday in the game. He looks a little awkward on the guard, but we'll see how he develops.

Yeah, it sucks about Walton, Farmar and Lamar. Ariza might have to stay in the starting role, which he doesn't like really. Walton was just starting to mesh with them well too, I hope he gets back soon.

Sasha told Phil "If you need a PG I can be the PG!", so we'll see how he does with that too. He had 6 dimes yesterday, so that's a nice sign. But does he understand the triangle well enough...

i wonder who is the best shooter (in terms of members) in this thread.

we should all make videos and make a contest?

That would be fun to know.

More importantly, what are all our positions here? And also in which situational game? i.e. street ball, tournament, etc.

---

Couple of shockers, but glad that the season is balancing out. :) James is as always a monster, I'm so jealous of him. >_<

Guest derrek

I'm a PG / SG due to my size restraints, speed and ball handling ability. I'd say SG would be my natural position (or combo guard I guess?), and I'd welcome all challenges for a shooting contest.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Why... so... much work Cindy o_O

Yue had a nice block yesterday in the game. He looks a little awkward on the guard, but we'll see how he develops.

Yeah, it sucks about Walton, Farmar and Lamar. Ariza might have to stay in the starting role, which he doesn't like really. Walton was just starting to mesh with them well too, I hope he gets back soon.

Sasha told Phil "If you need a PG I can be the PG!", so we'll see how he does with that too. He had 6 dimes yesterday, so that's a nice sign. But does he understand the triangle well enough...

If Sasha played point, I could imagine that happening again.

Phil will probably throw him there.

Candace Parker and Shelden Williams are gonna have one tall kid :ph34r:

That Josh Howard for Bargnani rumor was fun while it lasted :(

Hey at least we got rid of Hassan Adams :D

I won 2 Championships in a row with the Pistons on 2K9, traded away Rip for Iggy (76ers' CPU was dumb enough to offer me the deal... why not?) Opted not to resign McDyess after the 2nd championship. Got rid of Maxiell for being undersized for Darell Arthur who I immediately swapped for Sean Williams. Signed Charlie V after the first season and developed him pretty well, so nice mix of veteran stars and old farts and young guns:

Current Starting 5: AI, Iguodala (reunited whoaa), Prince, Villeneuva and Sheed. Bench is Grant Hill, Stuckey, Sean Williams, Varejao, Affalo with Donyell Marshall, Brian Skinner and that 7'2 rookie dude from the Jazz as my benchwarmers. I smell a third championship. Ariza's currently a FA, I wanna sign him but I don't got enough playing time for him :(

The Celtics CPU signed Adam Morrison in the offseason. When I said they needed a backup swingman, that wasn't who I had in mind... especially when it comes to defense. But hey it's just a video game...

Guest PB&Banana

Soompi basketball team...heh I'm out I'm too short and unskilled to play

I actually want cavs to lost tonight so the laker scan be numero uno for like a day :sweatingbullets:

Either way Boston needs to win this game to up their morale

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Ahh leave her alone lol.

FYI, Raptors fanboy here not gloating. Cavs were worthy of the win with their defense, at least it's not a bad team. LeBron was playing with a vendetta from last year.

Celtics had a rough January last year as well, so it's cool. Next two games are against Toronto, I don't wanna jynx it for the Raptors but... yeah as good as we've played undermanned, Celts are no joke, slump or no slump.

I have seen Jamario Moon shut down wing players only three times in his career so far: Luol Deng, Shawn Marion and Andre Iguodala. No disrespect, but they're good players, but not spectacular players on the offensive end. Either wise, everyone else pounds him, he just gets the occasional block or steal. Paul Pierce can go off at any given time, and I really don't remember Parker shutting down any superstars in the longest while.

But hey Bargnani's on a tear! If he keeps this up, he might silence the critics about him being the #1 pick.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^hahahaha! im not gloating, i feel really really really really really bad for the celts right now. and it's fangirl

even if streaks, winning or losing, doesnt count right now it still hurts to see a team with that much talent losing. cavs just inched up celts in standings. still a long ways to go but seeing them at number 2 isnt pretty

oh dear lord, what has rondo DONE to me?

barkley temporary firing from TNT breaks my heart. i'll miss his stupidity

Guest PB&Banana

Sir charles is fired is nba tnt still showing? I haven't check

I love the tnt crew their funny I don't like the nba shootaround they bore me

Hehe charles barkely mclovin

Guest xsilentangel

Didn't see the game.. but saw a bit at the restaurant I was in.

Sheesh for my birthday someone gave me a Vujacic jersey for fun

You know what that means.. time to start a camp fire

Lol jk.. Just hope we win the next one

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Didn't see the game.. but saw a bit at the restaurant I was in.

Sheesh for my birthday someone gave me a Vujacic jersey for fun

You know what that means.. time to start a camp fire

Lol jk.. Just hope we win the next one

Since when was Sasha good enough to get his own jersey?

Then again, we have Jamario Moon jerseys here which I find lame.

Here, roast my Kobe Lakers jersey while you're at it. It's the throwback blue one, #8 and friggin hideous. I'd rather be wearing my Vince Carter Raptors jersey.

A friend forced me to take the Kobe jersey off his hands because well... he ain't much of a fan either :tongue2:

Like dude, at least give me #24, not 8 -_-

I'm picking up Celtics and Cavaliers hoodies to add to my Magic one next week @ Foot Locker, yay.

BTW...

What the hell were the Cavs wearing tonight vs. the Celtics!? Looks like a bad ripoff of the Nuggets' third jersey.

LOL @ Blazers' legal threat about DMiles. I do feel bad about their cap situation though...

I know an idea. Why not the Blazers just resign him, and then buy him out? If his old contract hits their cap, they'll have to pay $15 million in luxury taxes to other teams below the limit. It'd be cheaper to just sign him to the minimum salary, buy out his original and current salary at a fraction of his $18 million, then Memphis can sign him. Sounds good in theory, but 1. He'd have to agree to it, 2. can a player have two contracts like that? o_O

Guest CKcrossover

The Cavs must be selling loads of ticket this season to have money for that many jersey

but who care what they are wearing, it's just exciting to watch King James play

Lakers escaped another close one tonight, man Pacers is a dangerous team

Archived