NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely one of the better players on soompi :)

I wonder who would be on the soompi starting five eh? haha

My mid-range jumpshot is mean. Also a pretty good rebounder and shot-blocker depsite being only 6'1.

im 6'4" with the build of lets say big baby but with less muscles. so i probably can play the 4 or the 5 is there isn't anyone taller.

anyways let's see how the rockets do in the final minutes and with ron artest fouled out.

edit:

they finally pulled through and won a game!! i take back what i've said about von wafer in the past because he's been one of the only scorers the rockets have with the 3 guys out.

im 6'4" with the build of lets say big baby but with less muscles. so i probably can play the 4 or the 5 is there isn't anyone taller.

anyways let's see how the rockets do in the final minutes and with ron artest fouled out.

I'll play the 3. That's the position I'm most comfortable with. I need to get stronger and faster.

WOW, what a big win by the Rockets. Didn't have Artest in the closing minutes and played three young guys (Landry, Brooks, Wafer) against the Big 3.

Guest 432521

My God finally, thank goodness for Yao-Artest-Wafer-Brooks showing up for tonights game. I can't believe that Alsten only put up 2 points.

Did scola get hurt because he only played for 13 minutes?

Guest derrek

Raptors win woooooooooo!!! Il Mago > the Wizards! Memphis you're next suckas!!

Ok, Celtics losing streak is getting ridiculous. T-Mac didn't even play. Look at the Celtics bench:

Glen Davis, Leon Powe, Eddie House, Gabe Pruitt, Scalabrine

Take out Eddie House, and that's the worst bench in the league. They really need to make a move soon, or they're going DOWN. And with the big egos they got on that team, they'll self destruct from the inside. I hope you enjoyed your 5 mins of fame, cause it's OVAH!

Fingers crossed for the Raptors to pick up ONE of the home and home against the Celtics on Sunday and Monday.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Morale is just down on the Celtics, but the lack of a swingman in Posey's absence is visible. Bonzi Wells is a free agent, why not grab him for the MLE? Or even Kirk Snyder.

Problem is, he recently signed with some club in China and dropped 48, then 52 points in his first two games like a week ago. o.O Snyder's playing in China too so bleh.

Still DMiles on the market... but they already tried that in the off season...

But like whatever, the Celtics were given a run for their money by the Hawks, Cavs and Pistons in the playoffs and they still won. I wouldn't be too worried. Ray Allen needs to jack up less threes though, the %'s are really looking nasty right now.

Aaron Brooks will be starting over Alston one day, Rafer's a horrible shooter.

"[Channing Frye's] primary World of Warcraft character is Dookiedrawls, a level 76 gnome frost mage -- though he maintains he's not as serious about the game as Utah Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko, who has a 'really nice level 80 paladin.'" -- Williamette Week, via TH.

I thought they all play Madden and NBA Live on their spare time...

Guest derrek

Oh there's no point in worrying, they'll make the playoffs.. they could take a month off each and still be ok for the playoffs. Definitely no panac button yet.

My God finally, thank goodness for Yao-Artest-Wafer-Brooks showing up for tonights game. I can't believe that Alsten only put up 2 points.

Did scola get hurt because he only played for 13 minutes?

He was in foul trouble & Chuck Hayes stole all his minutes! :lol:

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
asdfjkl;fdsajkl; : Rondo is awesome I know :rolleyes: Too bad he's a father. Doh!! LOL

NO??!!?? he has a KID?? he's like 22!

hey, dont worry about it. it's winter right now so im sure its just the sniffles.

i dunno how to post screen caps, but i went and voted for an all boston all-star lineup.

i wonder who is the best shooter (in terms of members) in this thread.

we should all make videos and make a contest?

LOL. i have no other words

Guest CKcrossover

I hope this win is the beginning for the Rockets to get out of their slump

a win against the Celts or Lakers should be count as 2 wins lol

man Granger is ridiculous

Guest xsilentangel
Raptors win woooooooooo!!! Il Mago > the Wizards! Memphis you're next suckas!!

Ok, Celtics losing streak is getting ridiculous. T-Mac didn't even play. Look at the Celtics bench:

Glen Davis, Leon Powe, Eddie House, Gabe Pruitt, Scalabrine

Take out Eddie House, and that's the worst bench in the league. They really need to make a move soon, or they're going DOWN. And with the big egos they got on that team, they'll self destruct from the inside. I hope you enjoyed your 5 mins of fame, cause it's OVAH!

Fingers crossed for the Raptors to pick up ONE of the home and home against the Celtics on Sunday and Monday.

Actually.. our bench gave us the lead several times. The starters have been letting us down actually.. Every time Powe, Davis, Pruitt, House leave in the 4th, we have a lead that the starters blow! It's been like that in the games that we lost. All Perkins does it commit fouls, block a couple balls and then nothing.. his hook shots just haven't been going down but he barely takes shots anyways. Ray Allen.. too many shots that he usually gets are not going down too. Our 3-point percentage has dropped so much after that Lakers game. Rondo has been lagging behind and not running the floor. He gives up easy shots too.. Over passing too much. Pierce and Garnett are performing well but we need all of them to help..

I bet the bench would've performed better than the starters in the last 5-6 minutes.

listen from like minute 17-22 of this morning's Cowherd show. has some good points about this little slump from the Celts. basically.....don't worry about the celts...it's January.

Cowherd MP3

Yeah lol they have good points.

Posers will be revealed

It's better to have a slump now than later :D

Mannn I really want us to get it together on Friday.. Holy crap cutting the home winning streak of the Cavaliers and handing them another loss would be awesome..

EDIT: 4:24 AM

Ok since I procrastinate my work so much.. I have a writer's block at nearly 5 AM and so I went to yahoo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont...?urn=nba,132813

hahahahhahahahaha

LOL Hawes eating a handful

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Actually.. our bench gave us the lead several times. The starters have been letting us down actually.. Every time Powe, Davis, Pruitt, House leave in the 4th, we have a lead that the starters blow! It's been like that in the games that we lost. All Perkins does it commit fouls, block a couple balls and then nothing.. his hook shots just haven't been going down but he barely takes shots anyways. Ray Allen.. too many shots that he usually gets are not going down too. Our 3-point percentage has dropped so much after that Lakers game. Rondo has been lagging behind and not running the floor. He gives up easy shots too.. Over passing too much. Pierce and Garnett are performing well but we need all of them to help..

I bet the bench would've performed better than the starters in the last 5-6 minutes.

Precisely. But I still stand by my CelticsNeedADamnExtraSwingman.

Allen is a SG and can't really switch to the 3 unlike Pierce who's used to both wing positions. So when Paul Pierce is on the bench resting, who's there to defend LeBron, Artest, etc. and other premier 3's?

No Scalabrine, please. Bill Walker's can play both wing positions, but he's in the D-League right now. Once he develops a bit more, I'd bring him up and dump Gabe Pruitt elsewhere. He's still a 4th stringer PG behind House and Cassell.

And go to bed Cindy!

On a flipside, Shelden Williams' wife is better than him at basketball :o

Guest xsilentangel

^ SHE'S PREGNANT?!!?

Lol Willy.. I had to finish all my work so I could chill today but I got piles of work again.

Doing stupid paperwork on my birthday... great.

Archived