NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Well, Bobcats did beat Celtics last year, it's no surprise.

It's easy really. You just need James Posey back or some decent swingman defender to take the pressure of Pierce and both Allens.

It'll only be rock bottom if it's like... the Thunder

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest derrek

Exactly. James Posey leaving was more of a blow to the team than most people understand.

But uh....... LOL losing to the Bobcats and Knicks in the same week!!!!! 2/7! I'm sorry, it was part of my Laker fan duty to say that.

Guest xsilentangel
If it makes you feel any better, you'll still completely crush my Raptors on Sunday.

Sorry I am in a really bad mood due to personal issues and these losses just blow me up :(

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

aww, well if it makes you feel any better, i hope the lakers lose to the celts in feb.

im seriously warming up to these guys....i think im crushing on rondo, lol.

Guest derrek
Sorry I am in a really bad mood due to personal issues and these losses just blow me up :(

I'm the same way. If the Raptors lose a close one I get snappy with people. It's pretty bad, but it definitely has an influence on my happiness haha.

Anyway, I hope things cheer up on your end! <3

Guest xsilentangel
I'm the same way. If the Raptors lose a close one I get snappy with people. It's pretty bad, but it definitely has an influence on my happiness haha.

Anyway, I hope things cheer up on your end! <3

These losses just make my already bad situations worse lmao.

It's like squeezing lemon juice on cuts. Ouch.

asdfjkl;fdsajkl; : Rondo is awesome I know :rolleyes: Too bad he's a father. Doh!! LOL

Thank you guys. Celtics will be fine and hopefully my problems work out lmao. I hope you guys don't lash out like me.

Guest PB&Banana

We lost bu I knew we would because new orleans was not gonna be 3-0 against the lakers, their a good team and had more motivation to win.

Rondo is father? He looks so young!

Hehe kobe shooting sexily I'm gonna steal that one lol

feel better cindy, celtics is in a slump or a phaase or whatever but they won't stay that way for long because even if I don't like their still the top 3 teams overall

Guest DOVAHKIIN

It's okay, here's a story to cheer you up.

Today was my first day of practice; coaching my team of little kids grades 4-6. I'm volunteering at this church's basketball league running from January until April for my friend.

When I was given my roster to call up the little freaks sitting in a circle to line up behind me, I noticed my team was called the Spurs. :angry:

After I called up my roster, and mentioned to them that we're the Spurs for whole season, they all groaned. That's right, 8 punks didn't like being called the Spurs. I can't blame them, we're named after the most boring team in the league. I started throwing out nicknames, there was one kid who DIDN'T wanna be called Tim Duncan (far too lazy to remember their names from the roster.) Hey man suit yourself...

And one of the runts asked me "Why can't we be called the Celtics?"

:) Sure he was a bandwagoner, but he's little, I'll let it slide.

Imma mentally hammer these kids senselessly as a coach via Kevin Garnett style, okaaayyy Cindy? And I'll teach them to shoot like Ray Allen too :D

They'll need it, it was only shooting practice today, and man oh man do these kids have lousy shooting form. This one little guy, only 9 years old... probably like 4'0 tall LOL and pretty skinny... he somehow got all these shots floaters in on the 9 foot net O:

Yo, I just scouted the next Allen Iverson. I'm gonna run my offense through this kid :D For you Cindy, he can be Rondo or Eddie House

As the lone Asian coach, I managed to get all the few Asians on my team... o-o

It'll be like those Adidas commercials where he's the cold tough guy while Howard, Duncan, T-Mac and Arenas are being morons.

Guest derrek

Welcome to Houston BABY! haha

Him em with the pow, pow!

I'd want my team to be called the Spurs, they're setting the bar high for themselves!

nba_ap_spurs_ring_300.jpg

Guest xsilentangel

LOL Willy... Don't make them cry like how KG made Big Baby cry lmao.. KG style coaching = too aggressive.

I bet those kids are better at basketball than me.. I have the worst form for shooting a 3 since I am pretty short..

You're lucky.. I watch kids at a daycare a couple times a year and I ask them if they know the game or basketball and most of them don't.. These kiddies are missing out!!

You guys are the best haha.

Guest derrek

Do you shoot it like Shawn Marion? I tried shooting like Derek Fisher (cocking it way back with a huge arc) but there's no way. Mine is most similar to... probably Sasha Vujacic or something. I tried to model it after Kapono, but it just didn't work for me.

In the summer I'll take some video of me jacking up 3s

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I copied Vince Carter's dumb one-foot fader in grade 11. It would work for like 3 shots in a row, and then I'd miss the next 10 jumpers. I rarely bother with threes.

Can someone find me this clip of LeBron from SNL...

2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

lbj_solidgold_071002.jpg

snl_1519_31.jpg

Guest derrek
i wonder who is the best shooter (in terms of members) in this thread.

I'm down with that! I'm definitely confident with my shot. I wish I had some of the stuff I've done before on tape... it's a classic "I caught a fish THIS big" situation :[

im a post player so you can count me out, but i do have a mean jump hook. but if i have my shot that day i can probably extend my range to around 15-20 feet.

the rockets/celtics game looks tight on the box score, hopefully the rockets break out of this losing streak soon.

Archived