NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN
if you're willing to buy online, ecapcity has 2 orlando fitteds with the classic style logo from the 90's.

http://www.ecapcity.com/goods_detail.php?g...623&cid=388

Ahah yeah, I checked that out already. That's my last option, not a fan of remaining NBA hats from New Era. The only New Era I have for the NBA is an old one from the Spurs.. which I've ran over repeatedly with my bike and left for dead.

Look, you can see various dirt marks:

n513476878_1541549_3187.jpg

=D

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ The only NBA fitted from New Era I've seen are the classics so far...

I forget Mitchell & Ness still made stuff since the NBA dress code came into effect haha.

I found this bad boy online just now:

hwl.jpg

I have the same hat for the Raptors, red instead of the blue. How sweet it'd be to own both :o

The Adi Dragons are the only ones I like from Adidas

Guest xsilentangel

It'd be too pretty to wear.

I would just leave it in my room to collect dust.

But then again, I don't wear hats.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

adidas_nba_dragon_celtics_fitted.jpg

adidas_nba_dragon_fitted_cap.jpg

That one's for you Cindy. Dang, I gotta cop one of those too.

Okay no more hats pics, I should be using the thread in the fashion section haha.

I was hoping the Blazers were gonna take out the Lakers... but the third quarter run by Kobe and co. has put them back in lead D:

Guest xsilentangel
%7Boption%7Dhttp://universalarticle.com/blog/wp-content/photos/adidas_nba_dragon_celtics_fitted.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://universalarticle.com/blog/wp-content/photos/adidas_nba_dragon_fitted_cap.jpg

That one's for you Cindy. Dang, I gotta cop one of those too.

Okay no more hats pics, I should be using the thread in the fashion section haha.

I was hoping the Blazers were gonna take out the Lakers... but the third quarter run by Kobe and co. has put them back in lead D:

Oh.

My.

God.

Guest PB&Banana

So many upsets tonight except for one but I won't boast. I really want a lakers track jacket for womens at the nba store, the hats are cool the dragons are nice. Okay that's it for my fashion input, too broke to get them anyways

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ No Roy was still injured. Blazers went cold second half.

Oh.

My.

God.

:D

Bored...

<- Why LeBron > Kobe

<- Why Kobe < Lebron

<- This is my FAVORITE Raptors loss. Yes, it's possible to have a losing game to like. "Mhmm mhmm you not as fine as my man"

Cleaning out my photobucket, came across this thing I drew in tenth grade for art... it's a blurry pic and the face was pretty off anyway; anyone wanna guess who it is?

SP_A0082.jpg

Guest PB&Banana

GregoryHouseMD: The picture is cool it's a bit blury and I can't read the number so I'm not really sure :sweatingbullets:

Oh those videos I won't say much but in my opinion right now lebron is having a great season very MVP like and his team record is good that's all I'm gonna say. I'll wait till the end of the season to see who up top because that's what really counts.

Oh yeah does boston really want marbury?

Guest derrek

It looks like a 15 so I'm going to say Vince Carter.

------------------------

It wasn't quite the "Hack-a-Shaq" technique employed in playoff series against the free-throw challenged Shaquille O'Neal, but the physical defensive strategy employed by coach Jay Triano and his team certainly took Howard out of his comfort zone. The main pest down the stretch was Graham, who had volunteered for that duty.

"During one of the timeouts, he asked if he could guard him," Triano said. "He said he wanted it so I gave him the challenge and he did what we asked him to do."

Graham, in the afterglow of the Raptors' second straight surprising victory, was matter-of-fact but extremely confident in describing his attributes as a defender against the physically dominating Magic centre for the final 12 minutes.

"On the court I'm a giant, too," Graham said. "I actually get bigger when I'm out there. He calls himself Superman. I call myself the Incredible Hulk.

"That's two heroes right there."

incrediblejoey.jpg

Guest derrek

Ok.

Did we not see Roko finish well against the Rockets? Did we not see Roko have a game altering layup against the Magic? Did we not JUST SEE Roko finish the two games we WON well?

Why in the john tesh did they sub in Solomon? Why was he taking shots with Andrea being hot all night and your all-star Bosh on the floor?

Stupid john teshing Triano.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Eh, he was expecting Solomon to create for others, which he did all night... it just didn't end up happening down the stretch

Plus it was a gamble trade offense for defense between both point guards. He wanted the smaller, quicker Solomon to guard. But given how well Roko closed out against the Magic, I wouldn't have put Solomon in.

Aside from Roko, the Toronto bench was pretty much useless. The Bucks bench stepped up unfortunately.

It pains me to see a former Raptor like Charlie V torch the team x_x

Guest derrek

Kapono had 5 turnovers in 15 mins. And 3 were in crunch time. UGHHHHH!!

In better news, AP looked good again tonight, and so did Bargs.

Roko Ukic hasn't missed a fourth-quarter free throw attempt in his last two games. He made four to ice a Sunday win over Orlando and made one to pull Toronto within two late in its loss to Milwaukee Monday.

Bosh Free Throw 1 of 2 (30 PTS) 2:11 [TOR 96-94]

Bosh Free Throw 2 of 2 (31 PTS) 2:11 [TOR 97-94]

Bell 3pt Shot: Made (11 PTS) 1:54 [MIL 97-97]

Solomon Jump Shot: Missed 1:33

Villanueva Jump Shot: Made (25 PTS) 1:17 [MIL 99-97]

Solomon 3pt Shot: Missed 1:03

Ridnour 3pt Shot: Made (6 PTS) 0:34 [MIL 102-97]

I'm still disappointed.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Yeah, well it always amazed me how Kapono has like the best shooting skills... nothing else to follow up =T

Like I knew the previous idea of starting Kapono was never gonna work out because he can't match up against most shooting guards because they're either smaller/faster or more athletic. When he defends, he just waves his arms around like a bird.

Like even I can handle the ball better than him.

S'okay he'll bounce back... Bucks have good defensive pressure anyway. If only Redd was a better defender and the team didn't get hammered by injuries, they'd be over .500 right now

Raps have held their own against the Wizards before... and that was when they had Arenas too. They'll win, hopefully.

Oh and it's not Carter, it's Melo.

Guest xsilentangel

^ Lol don't worry.. I think its the midseason slump. It seems as though we are doing everything wrong lol.

I'm gonna cry like Big Baby!

Well we are lacking energy.. no guys are running down to get fast break points but they aren't staying under the basket to grab rebounds either.

I hope we get it together.. I'm not worried about tomorrow.. I mean it's only ROAD games (Oh no, no playoffs road game nightmares anymore PLEASE)

Every team we play is playing with more energy.. It's like a freaking playoff game every game now.

Archived